Celene Nox (from Germany) likes the dominatrix look. Here she wears a shiny metallic red PVC mac and black patent boots.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Celene Nox (from Germany) likes the dominatrix look. Here she wears a shiny metallic red PVC mac and black patent boots.

Post by rothbhoy »

Celene Nox (from Germany) likes the dominatrix look. Here she wears a shiny metallic red PVC mac, shiny black patent boots and a shiny black PVC domina cap. Enjoy! :)
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpcRmXdYkEA
bethbennett202

Re: Celene Nox (from Germany) likes the dominatrix look. Here she wears a shiny metallic red PVC mac and black patent bo

Post by bethbennett202 »

I'm determined to get a mac that is like that
rothbhoy

Re: Celene Nox (from Germany) likes the dominatrix look. Here she wears a shiny metallic red PVC mac and black patent bo

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: March 27th, 2023, 12:47 pm I'm determined to get a mac that is like that
It would be nice to know who made the mac! :) ?????
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

She actually mentions it ! It was made by "Lip Service". They don't have one like that at the moment but they currently have a nice vinyl biker jacket and nice vinyl jeans.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

ilikecoated wrote: March 28th, 2023, 7:35 am She actually mentions it ! It was made by "Lip Service". They don't have one like that at the moment but they currently have a nice vinyl biker jacket and nice vinyl jeans.
Cheers ILC - so she does! How did I manage to miss that? :lol:
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: March 27th, 2023, 12:47 pm I'm determined to get a mac that is like that
The mac is made by 'Lip Service' but apparently not available at the moment (see comment above from ILC)! :(