Rainbound (Malika and Helena) in 'Strapped And Gagged' - they're wearing shiny silver, blue and yellow PVC macs.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Rainbound (Malika and Helena) in 'Strapped And Gagged' - they're wearing shiny silver, blue and yellow PVC macs.

Post by rothbhoy »

Rainbound (Malika and Helena) in 'Strapped And Gagged' - they're wearing shiny silver, blue and yellow PVC macs. Enjoy! :)
URL: https://spankbang.com/5ikjr/video/rain+coat+bondage01
MrCagoule

Re: Rainbound (Malika and Helena) in 'Strapped And Gagged' - they're wearing shiny silver, blue and yellow PVC macs.

Post by MrCagoule »

Helena is so sexy in the blue and the yellow.
rainwearseeker

Re: Rainbound (Malika and Helena) in 'Strapped And Gagged' - they're wearing shiny silver, blue and yellow PVC macs.

Post by rainwearseeker »

can you post images instead? i hesitate to open a link i know nothing about.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

MrCagoule wrote: March 26th, 2023, 9:25 pm Helena is so sexy in the blue and the yellow.
Cheers MrCagoule - glad you enjoyed it. Helena is just wonderful! :)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rainwearseeker wrote: March 26th, 2023, 11:36 pm can you post images instead? i hesitate to open a link i know nothing about.
Sorry, don't have any images from this one. :(
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rainwearseeker wrote: March 26th, 2023, 11:36 pm can you post images instead? i hesitate to open a link i know nothing about.
Don't have a downloaded clip so unable to make any images - sorry!