Rainbound girls Elle & Elyssia wearing salmon pink plastic & glassclear vinyl macs in mild bondage session with Helena.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Rainbound girls Elle & Elyssia wearing salmon pink plastic & glassclear vinyl macs in mild bondage session with Helena.

Post by rothbhoy »

Rainbound girls Elle & Elyssia wearing salmon pink plastic & glassclear vinyl macs in mild bondage session with Helena. Duration: 10'-43". Enjoy! :)
URL: https://hotmovs.com/videos/4656286/rainwear-bondage-2/
rothbhoy

Re: Rainbound girls Elle & Elyssia wearing salmon pink plastic & glassclear vinyl macs in mild bondage session with Hele

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: ↑March 21st, 2023, 12:59 pm The glass clear mac is nice
I was thinking exactly the same - LOVELY mac! :)
rothbhoy

Re: Rainbound girls Elle & Elyssia wearing salmon pink plastic & glassclear vinyl macs in mild bondage session with Hele

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: ↑March 21st, 2023, 12:59 pm The glass clear mac is nice
I can well remember those salmon pink ones too - you used to be able to get hold of them (in other colours too) at Plastique Unique in Newton Abbot, Devon (Susie Boult's former business).
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Looks flipping lovely .
Love to be in theme mac's all tied up like that.
I just looked on there and tapped in breathplay and came up with nice videos thanks .πŸ‘πŸ‘
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Nylon macs wrote: ↑March 21st, 2023, 8:13 pm Looks flipping lovely .
I just looked on there and tapped in breathplay and came up with nice videos thanks .πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cheers NM - glad you enjoyed it. :) PS - Got a few similar themed ones (found on other sites) to put up at some point....
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

rothbhoy wrote: ↑March 22nd, 2023, 12:05 pm
Cheers NM - glad you enjoyed it. :) PS - Got a few similar themed ones (found on other sites) to put up at some point....
Looking forward to it .thank you rothbhoy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Nylon macs wrote: ↑March 22nd, 2023, 1:28 pm
rothbhoy wrote: ↑March 22nd, 2023, 12:05 pm
Looking forward to it .thank you rothbhoy πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
You're most welcome! :)