If only...... (No exp.)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
pvcbliss

If only...... (No exp.)

Post by pvcbliss »

It was absolutely chucking it down. I sought refuge in the doorway of a little shop in an alleyway. The door swung open to an almost blinding bright light. A hand gently held mine and pulled me in. The light was so bright. The hand was warm and so soft, kind. More hands, equally soft and gentle began to undress me. I couldn't, or didn't want to, struggle. It felt so right. Now naked, those warm hands now began to dress me. The oh so soft and smooth underwear, felt like the softest silk or satin. An equally soft and sensuous suit was slipped on and up my body. It felt like the softest pvc, plastic, nylon or vinyl. I couldn't be sure what. It was warm, so smooth, my body tingled at its touch, almost taking my breath away. The suit seemed to fasten itself around me. The hands continued to stroke, as if to be smoothing out the creases. I was in an almost trance like state. The lights remained blindingly bright. All I could make out were the hands moving gently around me. The white ghost like shadow of the huge shiny coat wafted towards me. It wrapped itself around me, gently threading its arms onto mine. The thick soft slippery material ended in the softest cushioned mitts. The soft intimate layers gently rustled, rubbing together, carressing. Hands now pulled the erotic coat slowly around me. It seemed to slowly pull itself together, engulfing me in its soft yet thick embrace. Those hands slowly lifted its voluminous hood over my head, shrouding me in its luxuriating liquid, vinylness. So, so erotic.
I was on my own. The bright lights dimmed. In front of me the huge mirror reflecting the image of a ghostly white image. Its shimmering hooded mackintosh, so so long and shiny. No buttons. No fasteners, no zippers. No nothing. The hood, hiding the face. It was slowly closing. Sealing itself together. Black.
I awoke. Disappointed. Dont you hate having dreams like that......
Blackvinyl

Re: If only...... (No exp.)

Post by Blackvinyl »

My kind of dream, although reality would be better.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

pvcbliss wrote: โ†‘March 17th, 2023, 2:46 pm It was absolutely chucking it down. I sought refuge in the doorway of a little shop in an alleyway. The door swung open to an almost blinding bright light. A hand gently held mine and pulled me in. The light was so bright. The hand was warm and so soft, kind. More hands, equally soft and gentle began to undress me. I couldn't, or didn't want to, struggle. It felt so right. Now naked, those warm hands now began to dress me. The oh so soft and smooth underwear, felt like the softest silk or satin. An equally soft and sensuous suit was slipped on and up my body. It felt like the softest pvc, plastic, nylon or vinyl. I couldn't be sure what. It was warm, so smooth, my body tingled at its touch, almost taking my breath away. The suit seemed to fasten itself around me. The hands continued to stroke, as if to be smoothing out the creases. I was in an almost trance like state. The lights remained blindingly bright. All I could make out were the hands moving gently around me. The white ghost like shadow of the huge shiny coat wafted towards me. It wrapped itself around me, gently threading its arms onto mine. The thick soft slippery material ended in the softest cushioned mitts. The soft intimate layers gently rustled, rubbing together, carressing. Hands now pulled the erotic coat slowly around me. It seemed to slowly pull itself together, engulfing me in its soft yet thick embrace. Those hands slowly lifted its voluminous hood over my head, shrouding me in its luxuriating liquid, vinylness. So, so erotic.
I was on my own. The bright lights dimmed. In front of me the huge mirror reflecting the image of a ghostly white image. Its shimmering hooded mackintosh, so so long and shiny. No buttons. No fasteners, no zippers. No nothing. The hood, hiding the face. It was slowly closing. Sealing itself together. Black.
I awoke. Disappointed. Dont you hate having dreams like that......
Erotica dream about being bound in your favourite mac's and having the hoods over your face probably means that you just had a wet horny dream. Check below ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
Lovely dream you had here. I have had lovely dreams like this and when I wake up I.put my hand down only to feel the sticky mess but then remember bits of my nice horny dream.
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Ohhhh dear.....
Im a bit too old for that sort of nonsense.
PetreVanClause

Post by PetreVanClause »

I agree. No need for this comment. I disagree with these filth. So uneeded. Spoiled by peoples like thses.
Rubadubdub

Post by Rubadubdub »

I dont know about you guys, but since covid, my own dreams have become more vivid and on occasions, very relative, incorporating my particular attraction to certain rainwear fetishes! Anyone else found the same?
Please *nylon macs* keep your distasteful comments to yourself thankyou.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

PetreVanClause wrote: โ†‘March 19th, 2023, 11:28 pm I agree. No need for this comment. I disagree with these filth. So uneeded. Spoiled by peoples like thses.
You again moaning
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

Apparently I'm not the only one on here that found your comments distasteful. Please save them for your more savoury type of literature.