Rainbound 'Yellow Perils'. Helena, Celeste and Blossom in long shiny yellow PVC mackintoshes (Rukkas no less!).

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Rainbound 'Yellow Perils'. Helena, Celeste and Blossom in long shiny yellow PVC mackintoshes (Rukkas no less!).

Post by rothbhoy »

Rainbound 'Yellow Perils'. Helena, Celeste and Blossom in long shiny yellow PVC mackintoshes (Rukkas no less!). Enjoy! :)
URL: https://www.boundhub.com/videos/455678/yellow-perils/
PS - Many thanks to MrCagoule for the heads up on this site (Bound Hub). :)
bethbennett202

Re: Rainbound 'Yellow Perils'. Helena, Celeste and Blossom in long shiny yellow PVC mackintoshes (Rukkas no less!).

Post by bethbennett202 »

Ive got this kind of mac in green I bought it for just 35 quid which should have been more for these sort of macs
bethbennett202

Re: Rainbound 'Yellow Perils'. Helena, Celeste and Blossom in long shiny yellow PVC mackintoshes (Rukkas no less!).

Post by bethbennett202 »

https://youtu.be/gBL9Ccaj_8U heres a lovely yellow mac similar to those ones in your clip RB
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: March 17th, 2023, 1:00 pm Ive got this kind of mac in green I bought it for just 35 quid which should have been more for these sort of macs
They are much sought after these days and for just £35-00 you got a real bargain there Beth. Lovely macs! :)
TStorm56

Post by TStorm56 »

bethbennett202 wrote: March 17th, 2023, 1:00 pm Ive got this kind of mac in green I bought it for just 35 quid which should have been more for these sort of macs
That is a very good price for what you got Beth. I've seen shiny green, red, and blue Rukka raincoats go for around $50-100 on eBay. Shiny yellow Rukka raincoats rarely appear but when they do they sell for very high prices, $400+ at minimum.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: March 17th, 2023, 1:08 pm https://youtu.be/gBL9Ccaj_8U heres a lovely yellow mac similar to those ones in your clip RB
Really nice mac - cheers Beth! :)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

TStorm56 wrote: March 18th, 2023, 4:00 pm
That is a very good price for what you got Beth. I've seen shiny green, red, and blue Rukka raincoats go for around $50-100 on eBay. Shiny yellow Rukka raincoats rarely appear but when they do they sell for very high prices, $400+ at minimum.
That's interesting to read - the fact that the yellow Rukkas appear to be rare and fetch a much higher price. My ex GF (Rachael) used to have a yellow one - wonder if she's still got it - AND knows how much it is worth nowadays??? :)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

TStorm56 wrote: March 18th, 2023, 4:00 pm
Pretty sure there were black ones as well?