Cagoules

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
cagouled rambler

Re: Cagoules

Post by cagouled rambler »

Yes I can relate to this . I used to self bondage in my cagoules when I was a teenager and even found myself a play partner in my early twenties who would layer me in cagoules, tie my hands behind my back,gag me and pull the reverse hood over my head and face for some careful breath play . No better feeling !!
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

cagouled rambler wrote: March 24th, 2023, 1:24 pm Yes I can relate to this . I used to self bondage in my cagoules when I was a teenager and even found myself a play partner in my early twenties who would layer me in cagoules, tie my hands behind my back,gag me and pull the reverse hood over my head and face for some careful breath play . No better feeling !!
Wow. You lucky thing. Wish I could find someone.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

cagouled rambler wrote: March 24th, 2023, 1:24 pm Yes I can relate to this . I used to self bondage in my cagoules when I was a teenager and even found myself a play partner in my early twenties who would layer me in cagoules, tie my hands behind my back,gag me and pull the reverse hood over my head and face for some careful breath play . No better feeling !!
Mmm just the way you should be when tied up in cagoules.
Hoods must be up and back to front
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Just found this photo, how many cagoules can you spot? :)

https://flic.kr/p/2oqzKHu
Lets get swishy!
annabell-cagoule

Lets get swishy!
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

annabell-cagoule wrote: April 1st, 2023, 10:13 pm Just found this photo, how many cagoules can you spot? :)

https://flic.kr/p/2oqzKHu
It looks like there could be a lot but can't see it properly.
annabell-cagoule

Sadly you almost
Can’t zoom in enough but i can spot at least 10-15 :) Fistral beach surf championship on a wet august bank holiday used to bring them out in droves in the 80’s
Lets get swishy!
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

annabell-cagoule wrote: April 2nd, 2023, 7:29 am Sadly you almost
Can’t zoom in enough but i can spot at least 10-15 :) Fistral beach surf championship on a wet august bank holiday used to bring them out in droves in the 80’s
Mmm wish I'd been there. Maybe we should inauguarate a national cagoule-wearing day and get as many together in one place as possible
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

I’m a bit pissed so I will tell you about the time that my wife wanked me off in the shower. I was wearing a dark blue regatta cagoule (not a storm break) that I found on a job that I had been doing and stole for myself. She was dressed in a red cagoule, cheap packable where the hood rolled out the collar - I forget the brand.
We enjoyed some mutual masturbation in the shower and both our cagoules were dripping wet. She had already reached climax thanks to my magic fingers and she then proceeded to finish me off down on her knees.
As she wanked me off I very much enjoyed the sight of her hood bobbing on her head as she moved - the rustling of the cagoule really getting me going.
Just at the point of cumming she pulled her hood tight and squealed a little as I blew my load over her hood and upper part of her sexy cagoule.
Mmmm happy days.I can remember a clips4sale describing this as a sudden downpour of cum which I have enjoyed ever since
Mmmmmm
annabell-cagoule

Sounds wonderful
Lets get swishy!