Cagoules

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Nylon macs

Cagoules

Post by Nylon macs »

Cagoules and bondage .
Do you have a thing for nylon cagoules capes ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œand like to be tied up in theme and have the hood over your face for some slow breathplay.
Or just love to be wrapped up in nylon rainwear. And left for a few hrs.
snapfront

Re: Cagoules

Post by snapfront »

This is one of my favorite things to do.
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

Yes and yes! Been into cagoules since I was a youngster and enjoyed damsels in distress on the telly from around the same age. I forget when the two crossed but. Since they did, they are the biggest way I get my kicks. Either through self-indulgence or by seeing pics or vids of it. It doesn't wholly consume me; I would enjoy a walk in cagoules or to indulge myself in them without bondage. But, given half a chance, I would spend as much time as possible tied up in nylon rainwear.
discoruss

Post by discoruss »

I can defo relate to this. I've got a thing for nylon thin cagoules Love the feel touch and smell of them. Love to zip myself in a few and cover my face breathplaying.

Had a few close calls though when Ive been younger. Getting the hood up tied and then getting the drawstrings knotted.

A bit more careful now a days
Bonadge in cagoules though it ace.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

discoruss wrote: โ†‘March 14th, 2023, 5:56 pm I can defo relate to this. I've got a thing for nylon thin cagoules Love the feel touch and smell of them. Love to zip myself in a few and cover my face breathplaying.

Had a few close calls though when Ive been younger. Getting the hood up tied and then getting the drawstrings knotted.

A bit more careful now a days
Bonadge in cagoules though it ace.
Yep me to in my younger days .I had some very close shaves and learnt by my careless play alone times.
Always better to find a play partner to do the hooding and tidying up.
Just love the feeling of nylon rainwear over my body and face when playing .
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

Absolutely a big fan of cagoules and also starting to realise the joy of bondage - although not actually partaken with my wife yet!
Lovely cagoule moment for me today, I was emptying out a bin down the back of our house when I heard the unmistakable sound of a cagoule rustlingโ€ฆ.. then the lady (about 50 years old) who lives behind us came out through her gate into the alley and emptied her bin aswell. Couldnโ€™t quite see but it looked like a pack away type jacket (dark blue it was). Hood was up but it wasnโ€™t zipped up and this is what created the extra rustling of the cagoule - wonderful!
Her and her husband have only lived their 2 months so I donโ€™t know them that well - they are the posher estate behind ours. Iโ€™ll be keeping a lookout from now on - not in a creepy way though. No masturbating with the curtains drawn ๐Ÿ˜‚
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Love cagoules and being tied up in them using other cagoules :)
Lets get swishy!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

annabell-cagoule wrote: โ†‘March 15th, 2023, 9:37 pm Love cagoules and being tied up in them using other cagoules :)
On my way with some lovely cagoules for you and a roll of clingfilm ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘x
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

Nylon macs wrote: โ†‘March 15th, 2023, 9:41 pm
annabell-cagoule wrote: โ†‘March 15th, 2023, 9:37 pm Love cagoules and being tied up in them using other cagoules :)
On my way with some lovely cagoules for you and a roll of clingfilm ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘x
Right behind you with more cagoules and some tape. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‰
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

MrCagoule wrote: โ†‘March 15th, 2023, 9:56 pm
Nylon macs wrote: โ†‘March 15th, 2023, 9:41 pm
Right behind you with more cagoules and some tape. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜‰
This sounds like more fun ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘