What car do you drive?

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
raincoatboy

Re: What car do you drive?

Post by raincoatboy »

rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

raincoatboy wrote: May 29th, 2023, 8:20 pm Drusilla. https://imgur.com/a/iyU17oB

Hulk. https://imgur.com/a/Eq6a0WW
I've seen your Jeep. My friend has one almost the same color.
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

I drive a vw golf 5. Many scratches because the garage ist too small. Inside the car there is a lot of mud. The air condition is defective, the left door makes a metallic noise when being opened, the trunk door is defective In the winter time the water condensation is in the cockpit instruments so you do not see how fast you drive.
PVC is sexy.
vp39

Post by vp39 »

"My summer toy is a 1964 Mercedes Benz 230sl , known as a Pagoda.
Owned it 12 years and driven it in England and Europe"

I've owned close to a hundred cars over the years...one of them was also a 1964 230SL, It needed everything but was still reliable and fun to drive, and we had good times with it.

Nowadays I tend to keep cars for a long time; have a 2003 Silverado regular cab short wide box pickup and a 2017 Mustang GT with a manual.
Sadetakki

Post by Sadetakki »

vp39 wrote: October 8th, 2023, 11:38 pm "My summer toy is a 1964 Mercedes Benz 230sl , known as a Pagoda.
Owned it 12 years and driven it in England and Europe"

I've owned close to a hundred cars over the years...one of them was also a 1964 230SL, It needed everything but was still reliable and fun to drive, and we had good times with it.

Nowadays I tend to keep cars for a long time; have a 2003 Silverado regular cab short wide box pickup and a 2017 Mustang GT with a manual.
Good choice! I like cars, especially American ones. I had many.
Now I have a '95 Chevy Astro.
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

Until today a vw golf 5 from 2005. But it won't get TÜV any more and this was due in 10/2023. So from tomorrow on i have to use bus and train.

There are companies that buy such a car fpr 400€ and sell it to african people for 500€. So, the car will still be driven, but somewhere in africa ...
PVC is sexy.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

marcus_germany wrote: November 8th, 2023, 11:59 pm Until today a vw golf 5 from 2005. But it won't get TÜV any more and this was due in 10/2023. So from tomorrow on i have to use bus and train.

There are companies that buy such a car fpr 400€ and sell it to african people for 500€. So, the car will still be driven, but somewhere in africa ...
This car would be quite legal in the UK
In Germany are cars over 18 years old are not given TUV ( UK MOT)?
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
marcus_germany

Post by marcus_germany »

there are some things to repair on the car. This would cost 4000€.
PVC is sexy.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

marcus_germany wrote: November 9th, 2023, 1:17 pm there are some things to repair on the car. This would cost 4000€.

Understand now
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

Should be able to post pics here now - and in all other sub forums as well as start polls.

We have two Astras, H hatchback and J sedan. The H I think was sold globally including the USA as a Saturn. The J sedan is less common and only available here in South Africa, Ireland, Malta, China and the USA (as a Buick).