Were you ever forced to wear rainwear against your will?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Mackymick

Re: Were you ever forced to wear rainwear against your will?

Post by Mackymick »

I was probably seven or eight, in the early sixties, I'd cycled over to my cousin Richards house to play, and when it was time to cycle home it was raining. My Aunty suggested I wear a raincoat home to save getting wet, and promptly got his older sister to fetch me her old anorak to wear. I was mortified! Not only was it hers, but it was quite a bright shiny red. Quilted nylon, with a large attached hood. I instantly hated it. I refused to put it on initially, but with over enthusiastic help from my cousin, she found it dead funny, they forced it on me. Worse, the rain had got heavier, so up went the hood, with much protesting from me, the drawstrings were tightly tied. With the threat of 'leave that hood up, I'll be phoning your mother to check', I was sent on my way.
I remember the cycle home, initially embarrassed in case I was seen, but also, I remember liking it! I could smell my cousins slight perfume, the soft shiny nylon felt 'nice'. The hood brushing my cheek, kept me dry and warm. It felt 'safe!'
My mother informed me on arrival that I could keep that anorak, and made me wear it whenever rain threatened, and although I pretended to hate it, it was actually the start of my life long love of all things shiny and hooded. Being 'made' to wear my hoods up, to this day, is always special!!!!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Rives wrote: March 9th, 2023, 10:15 pm
Nylon macs wrote: March 9th, 2023, 8:00 pm
Rives wrote: March 9th, 2023, 1:31 pm It was most embarrassing, yes. Treated as a child with no right of an opinion on what I should wear
But now you love it .
Yes. Absolutely. Its thrilling
Rives wrote: March 9th, 2023, 1:31 pm

It was most embarrassing, yes. Treated as a child with no right of an opinion on what I should wear
But now you love it .
Me too. Do you think this is where and how your fetish started.
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

When I was about 16 I had cycled to my friends house and when it was time to leave it was pouring with rain having been very sunny earlier. My friends mum fetched a blue plastic mac and told me to put it on. I knew it was for a girl as it buttoned the wrong way so I protested and said I’d be fine. The mum said she’d give me a lift in the car but it was too small for my bike which I needed for school the next day. I reluctantly put on the raincoat but then she started buttoning it up and I think I went bright red with embarrassment. I was only wearing a tee shirt so the feel of slippery plastic on bare arms was lovely but I still felt like a fool. I was standing in the hall about to say goodbye when my friend’s older sister about 18 skipped downstairs. As she passed she simply said pervert and carried on without pausing. I instantly hated that raincoat and wanted to be out of it with the thought that the gorgeous Jane would say that about me. I had to return the plastic raincoat the next day but not before I had secretly worn it naked as many times as I could that evening. I think I would have enjoyed it even more had I known as my friend told me that Jane would be pleased to get it back. My unrequited love for the girl grew even more knowing she owned a plastic raincoat but I never got to see her wear it.

Cherie x
Rives

Post by Rives »

Nylon macs wrote: March 10th, 2023, 4:44 am

But now you love it .

But now you love it .
Me too. Do you think this is where and how your fetish started.
Yes it's highly likely I think. High fashion was well outside my reach as a teenager
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mine too 👍👍👍
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

I don't think I've ever been forced into rainwear against my will but I think I love someone to force me into any number of nylon cagoules, macs, capes and trousers.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

It would be lovely though
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

Nylon macs wrote: March 12th, 2023, 8:42 am It would be lovely though
Certainly would. With consequences for disobedience or protest.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmm definitely would be even better and enjoy every minute of it
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Years ago when I was about 16 I had a friend with whom I often went on a bike ride. We once got caught in a thunderstorm and a few weeks later we went for another trip but there was again a chance of showers in the weather forecast. He took his raincoat as a precaution and got another one for me which I had to wear when it started to rain. The raincoat he took for me was the yellow-blue reversible pvc type raincoat from his sister and at the time I was deeply in love with his sister. Even though I've seen that coat hanging often and watched it with great interest, at that age I didn't want to be seen with such a coat and I refused. I could have easily asked him at that moment if I could try on the jacket. Afterwards I regretted never having worn the coat. It didn't rain that afternoon. Unfortunately I never saw his sister wearing the raincoat either.

To make up for it, I bought myself recently a similar yellow-blue PVC raincoat on a second hand clothing website :D