Clear pvc lockable hobble dress

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
Pvcjayne

Clear pvc lockable hobble dress

Post by Pvcjayne »

I'm new to the site and this is my first nervous post so not sure if it's appropriate. I have a long clear pvc lockable hobble dress with long sleeves and about 12 padlocks down the front, not sure of the exact size or make as it's packed away due to family. It's quite large but too long for me and tight on my husband so pointless keeping it. My question is, can I sell it on here and would anyone be interested or do I need to go to ebay.
Hope this is OK
Many thanks.
raincoatboy

Re: Clear pvc lockable hobble dress

Post by raincoatboy »

You have my attention. What size is it? Got any pics?
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Hello Jayne and welcome.

My advice is to list it on eBay and then provide the link on this site. That should provide all the information and stop repeat questions from members, and secure you the best price.

JM
Pvcjayne

Post by Pvcjayne »

I'm not sure of the size or make as it's stored in the loft due to our daughter living with us, it's quite large as my husband is a big chap but it's tight on him and I can see it ripping. This is my first time on here so wasn't really sure how things work. Hopefully I can retrieve it soon as we will have the house to ourselves and I can give you all the details and some pictures
Pvcjayne

Post by Pvcjayne »

I'm not sure of the size or make as it's stored in the loft due to our daughter living with us, it's quite large as my husband is a big chap but it's tight on him and I can see it ripping. This is my first time on here so wasn't really sure how things work. Hopefully I can retrieve it soon as we will have the house to ourselves and I can give you all the details and some pictures
Pvcjayne

Post by Pvcjayne »

Thanks, I think I may have sent you the reply meant for the other message, I'm easily confused. Yes your advice makes sense, I bought it from ebay and honestly can't remember the details or what I paid for it, it wasn't cheap and it's a lovely thing. I have looked for similar and can't find anything. Thanks again for your help.