Cagoule fetish

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
cagouled rambler

Cagoule fetish

Post by cagouled rambler »

For over 25 + years now I've had a fetish for nylon waterproof cagoules and raintrousers . My fetish began when I became a teenager and has developed over time . During my early years I loved dressing behind closed doors indulging in self bondage while dressed in layers of cagoules. I've experienced the highs that this fetish gives me and also the guilty aspect . I've tried in recent times to decrease my collection of cagoules and move away from the scene but I find myself searching for vintage cagoules and reliving my youth heading into my mid 40s . I don't have much time on my hands these days but my fetish seems to be stronger than ever .
JellyMan

Re: Cagoule fetish

Post by JellyMan »

Go for it. So long as you aren’t hurting anyone why not indulge in your desires. I saw a woman today zipped up in what looked like a brand new royal blue cagoule. It still seemed to have the creases from where it was folded up. Nylon is not my primary fetish, but it was very nice, and I could well understand the attraction.

JM
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

I have just bought a new portwest coat, noisy rustle i prefer pvc but get strange looks, this coat seems more acceptable and i still get to dress underneath it.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

Cagoules are certainly my fetish but, as said before, there are other things too. A couple of days ago, I had a wonderful experience at a shopping centre near me. I got into a lift to go to the top floor and was looking at my phone, not paying much attention. I heard some rustling and looked up to see a woman, maybe 60 get into the lift dressed in a plum Peter storm (like the one my wife has!) and a pair of dark blue waterproof trousers. What a sight! It wasn’t even raining that day but she could have been on a bike I guess. She was ab attractive 60 with long dark hair and I was really turned on by her. We got out on the same floor and she went one way, me the other but I watched her rustling as she walked away. I thought about following just to keep her in view but decided against this as it’s not good form to just follow random women - even if they are dressed like that!
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

cagouled rambler wrote: March 3rd, 2023, 1:04 pm For over 25 + years now I've had a fetish for nylon waterproof cagoules and raintrousers . My fetish began when I became a teenager and has developed over time . During my early years I loved dressing behind closed doors indulging in self bondage while dressed in layers of cagoules. I've experienced the highs that this fetish gives me and also the guilty aspect . I've tried in recent times to decrease my collection of cagoules and move away from the scene but I find myself searching for vintage cagoules and reliving my youth heading into my mid 40s . I don't have much time on my hands these days but my fetish seems to be stronger than ever .
I'm with you all the way. Mid 40s too, started as a teenager. Still can't get enough and want more.
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

Cagoulelover wrote: March 4th, 2023, 1:55 pm Cagoules are certainly my fetish but, as said before, there are other things too. A couple of days ago, I had a wonderful experience at a shopping centre near me. I got into a lift to go to the top floor and was looking at my phone, not paying much attention. I heard some rustling and looked up to see a woman, maybe 60 get into the lift dressed in a plum Peter storm (like the one my wife has!) and a pair of dark blue waterproof trousers. What a sight! It wasn’t even raining that day but she could have been on a bike I guess. She was ab attractive 60 with long dark hair and I was really turned on by her. We got out on the same floor and she went one way, me the other but I watched her rustling as she walked away. I thought about following just to keep her in view but decided against this as it’s not good form to just follow random women - even if they are dressed like that!
What a nice surprise. Would love something like that to happen to me.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

I have had a ^thing^ about shiny rainwear almost as far back as I can remember, but my liking for cagoules and overtrousers began at about ten when I was given one to wear. At first I thought it a poor substitute for a plastic mac, but I quickly developed a liking for the proofed material against my bare skin and also developed a liking for the way it looked. As soon as puberty started I found that a cagoule enhanced the look of girls and women.
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

Rainworshipper wrote: March 5th, 2023, 6:21 am I have had a ^thing^ about shiny rainwear almost as far back as I can remember, but my liking for cagoules and overtrousers began at about ten when I was given one to wear. At first I thought it a poor substitute for a plastic mac, but I quickly developed a liking for the proofed material against my bare skin and also developed a liking for the way it looked. As soon as puberty started I found that a cagoule enhanced the look of girls and women.
It certainly does in my opinion. I discovered this by seeing a number of school mums wear them while I was at primary school and then, at secondary school, girls in my year wearing them. Nowadays many a photo or video of a woman in a cagoule or nylon mac has turned me on.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

Ahhhh mums or teachers in rainwear or cagoules. Especially during those horny teenage years…. Happy memories.
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

Cagoulelover wrote: March 6th, 2023, 4:06 pm Ahhhh mums or teachers in rainwear or cagoules. Especially during those horny teenage years…. Happy memories.
Oh yes. I can think of a couple of school mums at primary school who wore cagoules. Our neighbour, another school mum at a different school, was another. At secondary school, I can recall 3 teachers who wore cagoules. One only revealed this day of a sponsored walk. Needless to say I stuck very close to her that day!