Cagoule fetish

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Cagoulelover

Re: Cagoule fetish

Post by Cagoulelover »

What did they look like and what did they wear? What types of cagoules? Hoods up? Umbrellas too? Did it rain on the sponsored walk?
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

Cagoulelover wrote: March 6th, 2023, 8:17 pm What did they look like and what did they wear? What types of cagoules? Hoods up? Umbrellas too? Did it rain on the sponsored walk?
One mum wore a royal blue Peter Storm smock at first. She then bought a navy full zip and seemed to wear it pretty much everywhere, rain or shine. It was always fully zipped (hood NOT up, sadly) and her hands were always plunged into the pockets. Mmmmm...

Another mum wore a navy Kway but only when it rained. Again, fully zipped and hands in pockets but also, again, no hood.

Our neighbour wore a royal blue unbranded cagoule with a red zip when we first met. She then wore a purple & green cagoule (Regatta I believe). Always zipped. Hood sometimes up.

My teacher at the sponsored walk also had a navy Kway. It was raining when the walk started, hence why she donned it. It stunned me. I walked very close to her but the rain later relented and she took it off. ☹️

No brollies.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Have also been into cagoules since i can remember, i think after being forced to wear one home by a friends mum on a wet day. Have a big collection which you can see on my flicker account
Amd today my niew peter storm red full zip 90’s cagoule turned up, as new!!! Another amazing survivor from all those years ago.
Lets get swishy!
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

annabell-cagoule wrote: March 7th, 2023, 8:02 pm Have also been into cagoules since i can remember, i think after being forced to wear one home by a friends mum on a wet day. Have a big collection which you can see on my flicker account
Amd today my niew peter storm red full zip 90’s cagoule turned up, as new!!! Another amazing survivor from all those years ago.
You lucky thing Annabell. I bet you look amazing in it.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

MrCagoule wrote: March 6th, 2023, 10:20 pm
Cagoulelover wrote: March 6th, 2023, 8:17 pm What did they look like and what did they wear? What types of cagoules? Hoods up? Umbrellas too? Did it rain on the sponsored walk?
One mum wore a royal blue Peter Storm smock at first. She then bought a navy full zip and seemed to wear it pretty much everywhere, rain or shine. It was always fully zipped (hood NOT up, sadly) and her hands were always plunged into the pockets. Mmmmm...

Another mum wore a navy Kway but only when it rained. Again, fully zipped and hands in pockets but also, again, no hood.

Our neighbour wore a royal blue unbranded cagoule with a red zip when we first met. She then wore a purple & green cagoule (Regatta I believe). Always zipped. Hood sometimes up.

My teacher at the sponsored walk also had a navy Kway. It was raining when the walk started, hence why she donned it. It stunned me. I walked very close to her but the rain later relented and she took it off. ☹️

No brollies.
Mmmmm sounds good. I’ve posted previously about a couple of teachers at school in Peter storms - a ream treat for 14 year old me! ☔️
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

annabell-cagoule wrote: March 7th, 2023, 8:02 pm Have also been into cagoules since i can remember, i think after being forced to wear one home by a friends mum on a wet day. Have a big collection which you can see on my flicker account
Not sure how I got into it as such - just knew I liked the look of girls and women wearing cagoules and rainwear. My wife wore her Peter storm around to the shop earlier as there was light rain - when she got back I was hoping to have my wicked way but then my oldest son came home with his girlfriend which put paid to that!!
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

Cagoulelover wrote: March 7th, 2023, 10:21 pm
Not sure how I got into it as such - just knew I liked the look of girls and women wearing cagoules and rainwear. My wife wore her Peter storm around to the shop earlier as there was light rain - when she got back I was hoping to have my wicked way but then my oldest son came home with his girlfriend which put paid to that!!
Children have no consideration! 😉😂
I think I recall you saying your wife knows how you feel about her in her Peter Storm. Does she have to keep an eye on you when she wears it?
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

Cagoulelover wrote: March 6th, 2023, 4:06 pm Ahhhh mums or teachers in rainwear or cagoules. Especially during those horny teenage years…. Happy memories.
This talk of teachers has jogged my memory, one of the younger teachers at secondary school often wore one. She was very attractive, slender yet curvy, wearing a green cagoule she looked even better!
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

MrCagoule wrote: March 7th, 2023, 11:40 pm
Cagoulelover wrote: March 7th, 2023, 10:21 pm
Children have no consideration! 😉😂
I think I recall you saying your wife knows how you feel about her in her Peter Storm. Does she have to keep an eye on you when she wears it?
Yes and no. She knows what it does to me and will sometimes play along a bit - eg- she will say things to tease me like ‘oh it’s a bit windy outside …. I had to really tie my hood up to stop if blowing off my head’ or ‘it started raining quite quickly this afternoon so I had to hurry and get my cagoule on when I came out of work’ but this is the exception rather than the rule. It’s often more of a turn on if she simply just wears it because it’s raining or it’s the threat of rain - simple as that.
When we had just the 2 kids and they were younger she had a group of mum friends she hung about with at toddler groups and such. Most of these mums had some nice rainwear - berghuaus type stuff. Some of them would wear a cagoule if raining and once I came home from an early shift to find 4 of them round my house with their kids. The ladies had hung their wet rainwear including 2 pack away cagoules - one in dark blue and one in green up by our back door (along with a red regatta my wife wore at the time). This was a massive turn on (still is) and on THIS ocassion, she would know the effect on me and would have ‘kept an eye’ on me 🤪🤪☔️☔️⛈⛈🌪
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

I have a similar memory of lending 2 of her friends cagoules which I will save for another day….. maybe Ill do a story.