Pensioners and Rainwear. Mavis2. Explicit.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
veradk

Pensioners and Rainwear. Mavis2. Explicit.

Post by veradk »

So I had given Mavis a lift home and she had invited me in for a coffee. The wonderful Ernie had gone on an errand of mercy to his sisters in Eastbourne, and was expected back later in the week. Mavis told me he would be bereft at missing me.

We went into Mavis's house, and I noticed that her mac had a rear vent up to the belt. This was fasted with small buttons. I love a challenge. The mac swished as Mavis walked along the hall, the sound was exquisite. As I've said before Mavis is a large lady at least a size 26. She told me to sit in the lounge while she made the coffee.

After a short while she returned still dressed in her mac. I immediately went to her and started to caress her vinyl clad ample body. I bent her over an armchair, and dropped to my knees behind her. I put my head and shoulder under her mac and started to fondle her delicious bottom. I was delighted to see she was not wearing underwear. I parted her delicious plump bottom from my oasis beneath her mac and started to use my tongue on her brown pearl. She started to moan. It became very warm enclosed in the vinyl. The delicious aroma of Mavis and the warm vinyl made me feel very heady. I slipped my finger and thumb to her clitoris whilst continuing to rim Mavis. A few gentle squeezes, and she erupted in squeals of delight.....

More to follow....
hotwilly

Re: Pensioners and Rainwear. Mavis2. Explicit.

Post by hotwilly »

Nice 😋
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
wetrainwear

Post by wetrainwear »

Great start looking forward to more.
veradk

Re: Pensioners and Rainwear. Mavis3. Explicit.

Post by veradk »

After Mavis had orgasmed with a wonderfully large squirt, she swiftly undid my trousers and took me in hand. I was as stiff as a ramrod and quickly ejaculated over her vinyl covered breasts. My cum dribbled down them like a river of pearls.We both collapsed onto the sofa, very fulfilled.

We both agreed it had been far to long since our last meeting and that circumstances permitting we should arrange a weekly get together. This would be for a long session where we could all act out our fantasies together. Mavis told me that Ernie would be back next week and was looking forward to seeing me. She also told me that she loved watching myself and Ernie together, and that she would be in seventh heaven if she could be orally serviced, back and front, by both of us, but all of us wearing rubber. She thought the aroma would be delicious.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Hopefully more to follow
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)