All in one suits

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Nylon macs

All in one suits

Post by Nylon macs »

Having just bought myself a lovely nylon proofed inside.
All in one suit that has elastic cuffs and ankles zips up to chin and has a hood.
I was putting it on and it puffed up as I bent over to sort out the elastic on the ankles. And it felt very nice as I slide my hands down over my legs to push the air out.
I did the same up to the top aswell. I could feel it start to suck to my body as I kept pushing the air out .pulling at the front i was feeling as if I was being vac packed.
So I thinking today I will get the hover out put it back on and suck the air out .I think it would feel lovely.
Has anyone else tried this or had it done to you when dressed up in rain suits ect.
Pvcdream

Re: All in one suits

Post by Pvcdream »

I’m a bit the other way. I love it when the suit fills with air Makes it smooth and love touching it 😜
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I have done the old vacuum trick on trousers but never experienced a whole suit. I think that would be a wonderful feeling. I too prefer the feel, but it cannot be too tight as that stops the cool air and movement of the plastic against the skin.

JM
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

JellyMan wrote: February 26th, 2023, 9:42 am I have done the old vacuum trick on trousers but never experienced a whole suit. I think that would be a wonderful feeling. I too prefer the feel, but it cannot be too tight as that stops the cool air and movement of the plastic against the skin.

JM
I don't know why I have not tried it before I've only been playing around with my fetish for 58 years J M lol.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Been a relatively recent discovery for me also. Another one is a wand played on top of plastic, where the shiny fabric amplifies the vibrations.

JM
plasticlover1

Post by plasticlover1 »

Sat watching the rugby in my all in one pvc suit
Pvcdream

Post by Pvcdream »

plasticlover1 wrote: February 26th, 2023, 3:37 pm Sat watching the rugby in my all in one pvc suit
Mmmm 😜😜
snapfront

Post by snapfront »

being close to 300lbs. it's hard for me to find nylon one piece suits in retail, or even wholesale markets that will fit me.
having said that I managed to find a couple of pvc backed nylon motorcycle suits, and a full pvc green chemical suit. they all have their advantages [which is being an all in one suit] but the chemical suit is heavy and also very abrasive inside, and the motorcycle suits have a lot of mesh linings, zippers, seams, and pockets in all the wrong spots, including velcro.

so I ended up at a fabric shop where I found a few bolts of nylon fabric. some rip stop, some taffeta, and even an Oxford nylon, after that I went on craigslist and asked about a tailor who had experience with waterproof fabrics.
I got a response from a woman who turned out to be batshit crazy, but she did manage to come up with two full one piece nylon suits with hoods, and elastic cuffs, to which I still have the pattern for. my plan is to teach myself how to sew so I can duplicate these suits with the other nylon fabrics I found.

when they were brand new they would puff up every time I sat down, and would typically vacuum seal itself as I got up.. now that they've been heavily used, they are softer and quieter than they were.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Love all in one nylon waterproof suits but hard to find, where did you get yours?
Lets get swishy!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Same I got mine on ebay uk .bargain at £15 .as put offer in and the lady sold it to me .
Its nylon and very waterproof lovely to here it rustle as I move in it .