Too many items to list

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
Jacketbound

Too many items to list

Post by Jacketbound »

It's been a few years since I was trading as waterproofs4You and just the other day I cleared out some old boxes to find around 40 items of clothing all needing a new home. Almost all are in their original bags. All are completely unworn and other than maybe a mark or two from years of storage - all are in perfect condition.

there are too many items to list - but the gear is Ocean, Grundens or AJGroup. Various sizes, various items, various colours.

I loaded all the photographs up onto my website - waterproofs4you.com so you can view them. I need to get rid of all the items - so no offer is a bad offer. UK based, so anybody that wants anything will have to pay the postage to get the items delivered

In an ideal world - I would love to get rid of everything in one go - so if anybody wanted to buy all the items and sell them on - make some money - they could get them for a really low price!

I would hate to put a price on all the items - but even if you imagine each sold for £40 - thats £1600 ish total there - but like I said - it all needs to go - so even if its just one or two items - let me know what you need !