Wrapped up in your favourite rainwear.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Nylon macs

Wrapped up in your favourite rainwear.

Post by Nylon macs »

What's your favourite rainwear you love to be tied or wrapped up .
raincoatboy

Re: Wrapped up in your favourite rainwear.

Post by raincoatboy »

Not exactly rainwear but I love lazy around in my glass clear sauna suit I just got from PUL.
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

I wasn't tied up, but I was certainly wrapped up, in my new rubber lined mackintosh, from Hamilton Classics Rainwear, It was beautiful morning with the sun shining down, as the wife and I strolled along Exmouth sea front. It was the first time I had worn my Mack, So what a pure delight it was, to slip my arms down the rubber tunnels, button the Mack up to my neck, and set forth towards Orcombe Point. It was fabulous going towards the point, but when we turned back, the cold wind nigh on cut us in two. But I was warm and cosy inside my rubber heaven.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

cammacg wrote: February 24th, 2023, 8:25 pm I wasn't tied up, but I was certainly wrapped up, in my new rubber lined mackintosh, from Hamilton Classics Rainwear, It was beautiful morning with the sun shining down, as the wife and I strolled along Exmouth sea front. It was the first time I had worn my Mack, So what a pure delight it was, to slip my arms down the rubber tunnels, button the Mack up to my neck, and set forth towards Orcombe Point. It was fabulous going towards the point, but when we turned back, the cold wind nigh on cut us in two. But I was warm and cosy inside my rubber heaven.
Sounds nice hope you had your hood up aswell.
Very nice walking along exmouth sea front in my nylon waterproof swishing along .
We mite of passed each other
snapfront

Post by snapfront »

for me, it's always two unlined nylon jackets, and two pair of track pants with plastic pants underneath, or the plastic pants sandwiched between the two nylon layers. if you want to humiliate me, make me wear the plastic pants as the top most layer with the jackets tucked into everything.
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

Nylon cagoules, of course. Would love someone to tie me in as many as possible.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

My favourites are a long PVC mac or a cagoule worn with a t shirt underneath with a pair of PVC shorts., but that will have to wait until the weather is milder and hopefully wetter.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

snapfront wrote: February 24th, 2023, 9:15 pm for me, it's always two unlined nylon jackets, and two pair of track pants with plastic pants underneath, or the plastic pants sandwiched between the two nylon layers. if you want to humiliate me, make me wear the plastic pants as the top most layer with the jackets tucked into everything.
Mmm on my way
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Rainworshipper wrote: February 25th, 2023, 5:53 am My favourites are a long PVC mac or a cagoule worn with a t shirt underneath with a pair of PVC shorts., but that will have to wait until the weather is milder and hopefully wetter.
Sounds very good
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

MrCagoule wrote: February 24th, 2023, 11:40 pm Nylon cagoules, of course. Would love someone to tie me in as many as possible.
You would get very sweaty I think but love it too