Pensioners and Rainwear. Explicit and most recent. Mavis 1.

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
veradk

Pensioners and Rainwear. Explicit and most recent. Mavis 1.

Post by veradk »

Having not put finger to keyboard for some months I thought I would dip my latex covered toe into the water again.

I had not seen the lovely Mavis for some time. Both of us had been dealing with domestic matters and pleasure was on simmer. I chanced upon the dear lady at a local shop, where her very buxom frame was dealing with some shopping bags. I noticed that she had cut her hair and it was quite short, she did look quite butch, a look I have long admired in a lady. I immediately went to her aid and placed her bags in my car. Mavis was most grateful as I opened the door to let her in. She was wearing a long length double breasted vinyl coat, tightly fastened with a wide belt. A positive vision on a dreary winters afternoon.

She told me how pleased to see me she was and how she had missed our get togethers. I told her she was always in my thoughts as was her brother in law, who lived with her. I drove her home and was feeling rather aroused as her wonderful mac was squeaky against the leather of my car seat. My hand slipped over onto her lap and I stroked her thigh over the wonderful black vinyl. She invited me in for tea upon arrival and her rather flushed face and my noticeable erection ensured this was a moment to savoured.

More to follow.....