Turn on

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Re: Turn on

Post by JellyMan »

The sound does it for me also, but especially PVC leggings. Yesterday I saw a curvy girl out with her man, and she was wearing super tight shiny leggings. I wasn’t close enough to hear, but I know those puppies give off a super creaky crackly sound. One time I was in a shop and a woman was going around in faux leather joggers that were fairly shiny. I watched her but dit not follow (that’s creepy) but at one time she came down the aisle I was in and the sound of her shiny trousers as she walked right next to me was exquisite.

JM
Rukkafan

Post by Rukkafan »

For me it's the feeling of rubber for the most part. It's the best feeling ever to wear first layer of rainwear inside-out, and the second layer the normal way. Also seeing the fairer sex wearing proper rainwear from head to toes is definetly a turn on, altough it's a rare sighting.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Rukkafan wrote: February 20th, 2023, 12:19 pm For me it's the feeling of rubber for the most part. It's the best feeling ever to wear first layer of rainwear inside-out, and the second layer the normal way. Also seeing the fairer sex wearing proper rainwear from head to toes is definetly a turn on, altough it's a rare sighting.
Proper rainwear!!

WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

The look, sound and feel of the fabrics are all important factors but so too is their impermeability and the confidence to be derived from knowing that,
given efficient fastenings, they will keep out any external precipitation and keep any internal incontinence (whether voluntary or involuntary) in.
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

WealdenMac wrote: February 20th, 2023, 3:28 pm The look, sound and feel of the fabrics are all important factors but so too is their impermeability and the confidence to be derived from knowing that,
given efficient fastenings, they will keep out any external precipitation and keep any internal incontinence (whether voluntary or involuntary) in.

scotty

Post by scotty »

For me it’s the feel and smell of a new plastic mac and rainmate. Love to hear the rain pattering off and running down my rain mate and mac, yes it’s cold and crinkly, however softens up and becomes lovely and warm.
On a windy day you need to tie the rain mate tight as it may blow off. ☔️
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

It's not specifically rainwear that gets me excited, the key element is the material where it is made of. It is not only the smooth fabric but also the look, sound and smell of pvc and rubber clothing that I like. Modern rainwear made of breathable materials does nothing for me but a nice shiny pvc mac is for me one of the sexiest pieces of clothing out there. That is also why I sometimes like to wear women's clothing because they are generally made of the nicer materials.
1000Raincoats

Post by 1000Raincoats »

Walking into a second hand store wearing a raincoat and looking at vintage raincoats turns me on. If they have nylon raincoats or PVC raincoats on the clothes racks I get a stiff dick.
breklepp

Post by breklepp »

I like to dress in my Klepper raincoats.What turns me on: the soft and smooth material, the sound when moving in it and the rubber smell.
rainsaile

Post by rainsaile »

The look and the touch... and heavy rain pouring down on it =D