Turn on

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
reversiblepete

Re: Turn on

Post by reversiblepete »

It's the full sensory experience that gets me
It's that it's heady and intoxicating, the smell, the sounds, the shine, the feel.

And then not only that but it looks gorgeous, I love the way some fabrics will flow or ripple and how the light glints as it moves, and as it moves it rustles or slocks.
We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/
rhcsmn

Post by rhcsmn »

To me, it was the anticipation when my girl would wear for me, I did buy her or shopped with her for her rainwear. This was in California in the 70s, it never rained enough for me! I remember one night. I picked her up, it was raining pretty good out. She was wearing her shiny yellow vinyl slicker with hood. On her feet were a pair of very clear drizzle boot overshoes! When she got in my car, she purposely moved about making her coat crackle. She would also rub her overshoes together. The vehicle was warm, and her rainwear was new, so it gave off that "fresh" plastic smell!

Many more adventures to share...
DaddyRich
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

Auditory: noise (the rustling, creaking and squeaking). I find that the noise is most pronounced in PVC materials having a 'sticky' surface, which is typically shiny-both-sides and shiny transparent (glass clear) PVC (the technical term for the 'stickiness' of PVC is referred to as 'blocking').
Tactile: softness and smoothness. Soft, smooth shiny-both-sides opaque or shiny transparent (glass clear) PVC feels great against the skin
Olfactory: the PVC aroma, which is particularly strong in new PVC garments. Different PVC materials come with different aromas. I guess that the manufacturing method and materials used has an influence on that 'new PVC smell'.
Visual: the shininess. How light plays on the surface of shiny opaque or shiny transparent/glass clear PVC