Turn on

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Pvcdream

Turn on

Post by Pvcdream »

What is it about rainwear that turns you on the most. Feel, look , sound of it ? For me it’s the texture and the sound of it especially outside with the rain beating on it 💦💦😜
Shinypvc100

Re: Turn on

Post by Shinypvc100 »

It’s the feel of plastic pvc against your skin , cool at the start to the pleasures of warmed pvc clings to every element of your body 😍😍😍😊😊
thicko2008

Post by thicko2008 »

Love to wear rubber lined mac with pvc mac and leggings as well would like to meet up with another also interested in PVC/rubber the pleasure of wearing both is heaven to walk around the rustle of PVC on the outside and rubber inside also love to be dominated this way as well
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Feel look texture smell rustling rubber backing as it gets warm and sticks to my body and face .covered in pvc mac's with hoods are the best way I love to play .all shiny rainwear ladys plastic macs mainly.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

It’s not rainwear specifically, but the lovely smooth slippery feeling of plastic on bare skin, and the view of women in PVC. It’s just that the majority of clothes made of my favourite materials happen to be rainwear.

JM
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Yep J M that about sums it up plastic on bare skin just lovely
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

The creaking sounds have always been a number one turn on for me. But, I always loved the look and feel too
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

The look and the feel of the fabric. Especially against my skin, but just knowing i am wearing rainwear turns me
On
Lets get swishy!
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

annabell-cagoule wrote: February 19th, 2023, 10:35 pm The look and the feel of the fabric. Especially against my skin, but just knowing i am wearing rainwear turns me
On
I'm with you annabell. But also for me it's the thought of what I'd like to do to myself or with others while wearing it.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

For me it is the look of it, the feel of it, and the sight of a woman wearing shiny rainwear that turns me on. I also like getting really soaked when wearing it.