A video about Vinyl - ladies in plastic/PVC macs do make a number of appearances (video footage & photos). Duration 42'.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Re: A video about Vinyl - ladies in plastic/PVC macs do make a number of appearances (video footage & photos). Duration

Post by rothbhoy »

Sarah pvc wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 8:53 pm
bethbennett202 wrote: January 30th, 2023, 3:06 pm Thanks RB this is a great link the shine of the catsuit is really visible and the noise is heavenly
Her heels are a thing of beauty aswell…
Certainly are! Glad you enjoyed it. :)
rothbhoy

Re: A video about Vinyl - ladies in plastic/PVC macs do make a number of appearances (video footage & photos). Duration

Post by rothbhoy »

niton wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 9:57 pm
rothbhoy wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 2:48 pm
bethbennett202 wrote: February 1st, 2023, 1:55 am That was Jane Asher in the film deep end 1971 I've got it on dvd
Very nice - it's a really good film and that mac is to die for! :)
Thank you both. I have found the whole film on YT. I will settle down at some point and watch the entire movie. Jane Asher - yes of course. She is now in her mid seventies apparently and still looks incredibly good.
You are most welcome! It's a really good film - you'll enjoy it. :)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

rubgum wrote: January 31st, 2023, 9:18 pm I tried to create a youtube-account months before, but asking for age
kept me away. I'm very sensitive when beeing asked for age or phone number etc.
Finally I'm able to watch most of the youtube content, so don't think I'm missing
that much. :)
The phone number, yeah I can go with that. The age thing? You can put whatever you like in there as far as I can see....