Gender and rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
shinyphile

Re: Gender and rainwear

Post by shinyphile »

It’s all about the rainwear or fabric or latex for me. I perhaps stare at any pvc/vinyl/polyurethane and rain boots / wellies no matter who is wearing it.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

shinyphile wrote: March 16th, 2023, 3:20 am It’s all about the rainwear or fabric or latex for me. I perhaps stare at any pvc/vinyl/polyurethane and rain boots / wellies no matter who is wearing it.
Agree about the wellies lol
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

Sarah pvc wrote: March 18th, 2023, 9:09 pm
shinyphile wrote: March 16th, 2023, 3:20 am It’s all about the rainwear or fabric or latex for me. I perhaps stare at any pvc/vinyl/polyurethane and rain boots / wellies no matter who is wearing it.
Yes, that is one of my wishes for society- return of tall wellies for everyone and acceptance by all for all men included.
Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast

Post by Pvc Vinyl Enthusiast »

I am only attracted to women, and seeing women wearing PVC rainwear, or meeting women who have an 'interest' in such garments, is an added bonus. It happens that the PVC I find most appealing, which is the really shiny stuff, is marketed at women, for the most part. That does not stop me buying women's shiny PVC or glass clear PVC raincoats and women's shiny PVC or PU puffer/bubble jackets/coats. If the look and design of the woman's PVC raincoat or puffer/bubble jacket can pass off as Unisex, I am comfortable wearing it out in public, and I have done so many times without any funny looks.
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

shinyphile wrote: April 1st, 2023, 7:34 pm
Sarah pvc wrote: March 18th, 2023, 9:09 pm
Yes, that is one of my wishes for society- return of tall wellies for everyone and acceptance by all for all men included.
I have some glossy black hunters that I’m partial to wearing out,
Not outrageous by any stretch but worn with a mini skirt I get looks lol…..
rhcsmn

Post by rhcsmn »

To me females only wearing shiny plastic like rain gear
DaddyRich