Gender and rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Re: Gender and rainwear

Post by JellyMan »

Following the theme I started…

I once saw a picture in a naughty magazine when I was little. I was a girl lying on a tree branch totally naked, except she was 100% flat chested. I was totally confused at what I was seeing - clearly no Willy (as I would have called it back then), plus she had short hair. Then at the other end you get ladyboys who are all woman except for a dick. To say you never would with a man depends on the definition of man, just as much as there will be women who are a totally turn-off to a gent who otherwise says he is into women.

So like the features of a person that put us into our ‘like’ or ‘dislike’ buckets rainwear wearing might tip the balance from ‘no’ to ‘yes’ if otherwise they are on the undecided line.

Heavy for a Sunday morning I know - sorry.

JM
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

JellyMan wrote: January 29th, 2023, 10:52 am
So like the features of a person that put us into our ‘like’ or ‘dislike’ buckets rainwear wearing might tip the balance from ‘no’ to ‘yes’ if otherwise they are on the undecided line.
JM
Dear me, do you actually believe some of the tosh you write or are you just looking for engagement

Are you asking people to believe that if a member of the same sex wore the 'right' rainwear some people might be encouraged to have sex with them?
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

rainwear-experience wrote: January 29th, 2023, 11:46 am
JM
Dear me, do you actually believe some of the tosh you write or are you just looking for engagement

Are you asking people to believe that if a member of the same sex wore the 'right' rainwear some people might be encouraged to have sex with them?
Yes totally. And if you think otherwise then you don’t know much about people. Everyone has a tipping point between what is attractive and unattractive.

JM
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

I am quite sure of myself that I will never be attracted to a man, not even in rainwear or other clothing made of vinyl or latex. On the other hand, there are also plenty of women who can wear whatever they want, even vinyl or latex, but who I will never find attractive either. But speaking of a tipping point, in some cases, clothing can persuade me to find someone attractive or not. If a woman dresses like an old lady, it won't help me to find her attractive but a nice raincoat or leather/vinyl jacket can sometimes make the difference.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Taurus wrote: January 29th, 2023, 12:07 pm I am quite sure of myself that I will never be attracted to a man, not even in rainwear or other clothing made of vinyl or latex. On the other hand, there are also plenty of women who can wear whatever they want, even vinyl or latex, but who I will never find attractive either. But speaking of a tipping point, in some cases, clothing can persuade me to find someone attractive or not. If a woman dresses like an old lady, it won't help me to find her attractive but a nice raincoat or leather/vinyl jacket can sometimes make the difference.
This is what I was trying to say and meaning about myself
rainwear-experience

JellyMan wrote: January 29th, 2023, 11:57 am
rainwear-experience wrote: January 29th, 2023, 11:46 am
JM

Yes totally. And if you think otherwise then you don’t know much about people. Everyone has a tipping point between what is attractive and unattractive.

JM
Of course, everyone has a tipping point in what they see as attractive but I doubt many would go against their natural sexuality based on what a member of the same sex is wearing

Having led a team of 25-30 people in a work situation and worked with over 100 models of all ages and both genders, but mainly females, I think I have a reasonable knowledge of people and at least I dont need to ask a forum if I should employ someone just because they wear PVC trousers to an interview
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

It’s such a shame when you turn in your opinionated and frankly nasty side rainwear-experience. If you don’t agree or like what someone says you can say it in a way that is not confrontational. I sense an underlying disapproval from you to dredge up an unrelated posting from the past.

JM
rainwear-experience

Sorry for having an opinion that doesn't agree with some of the stuff you post but being closer to sixty than six I tend to say what I feel

I'll try to be a little more touchy-feely in future so I don't upset the more sensitive members

"And if you think otherwise then you don’t know much about people" so if someone doesn't agree with your theory they're accused of not knowing much about people and if they challenge you they are "opinionated and frankly nasty"

The only reason I brought up your previous post is it seemed to be a good example of your 'excellent' people skills although the post now seems to have disappeared
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I was just reacting to your opening salvo of…

“Dear me, do you actually believe some of the tosh you write or are you just looking for engagement”

JM
Mrwhitefish

Post by Mrwhitefish »

[quote=raincoatboy post_id=68377 time=1674932871 user_id=2168]
All my raincoats have to be womens. It is just more of a turnon. And preferably unlined and really shiny.
[/quote]

👌😍😍
Absolutely spot on 👍👌