'After Pilkington' (BBC drama film - 1987). Miranda Richardson in a shiny navy blue/black PVC mac & matching sou'wester.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
bethbennett202

Re: 'After Pilkington' (BBC drama film - 1987). Miranda Richardson in a shiny navy blue/black PVC mac & matching sou'wes

Post by bethbennett202 »

She seems to like playing the villain
rothbhoy

Re: 'After Pilkington' (BBC drama film - 1987). Miranda Richardson in a shiny navy blue/black PVC mac & matching sou'wes

Post by rothbhoy »

bethbennett202 wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 12:16 pm She seems to like playing the villain
It would appear so. :)
Rainy57

Post by Rainy57 »

HI
Thanks for posting this clip, it must be one of the best raincoat clips ever broadcast on telly, it is very special to me as I had settled down to watch the program back in 1986 while wearing the exact same navy blue pacamac mac and souwester I had recently purchased from Robertsons Rainwear shop on Queen St in Glasgow, what a thrill to see Miranda (who I was a big fan of at the time) wearing the exact same mac luckily I was recording it on my old VHS video at the time so was able to rewatch over and over.

Those solid colour Pacamacs were a great mac, with the matching souwester, Ive had one in every colour over the years and picked up a lovely red one some time ago on e-bay. Thanks for your great work rothboy and the other dedicated clip finders!

Rainy..
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Rainy57 wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 3:07 pm HI
Thanks for posting this clip, it must be one of the best raincoat clips ever broadcast on telly, it is very special to me as I had settled down to watch the program back in 1986 while wearing the exact same navy blue pacamac mac and souwester I had recently purchased from Robertsons Rainwear shop on Queen St in Glasgow, what a thrill to see Miranda (who I was a big fan of at the time) wearing the exact same mac luckily I was recording it on my old VHS video at the time so was able to rewatch over and over.

Those solid colour Pacamacs were a great mac, with the matching souwester, Ive had one in every colour over the years and picked up a lovely red one some time ago on e-bay. Thanks for your great work rothboy and the other dedicated clip finders!

Rainy..
Cheers Rainy57 - so glad you enjoyed it. Nice story too! :)
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Nice film love her black shiny mac very sexy
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Nylon macs wrote: December 25th, 2023, 8:05 am Nice film love her black shiny mac very sexy
Cheers NM - glad you enjoyed it! :)