Redhead lady frolicking about around a lighthouse in her shiny anthracite grey/black PVC mackintosh.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

Redhead lady frolicking about around a lighthouse in her shiny anthracite grey/black PVC mackintosh.

Post by rothbhoy »

Redhead lady frolicking about around a lighthouse in her shiny anthracite grey/black PVC mackintosh. Enjoy! :)
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d__gAQEFlgw
rothbhoy

Re: Redhead lady frolicking about around a lighthouse in her shiny anthracite grey/black PVC mackintosh.

Post by rothbhoy »

rainwearseeker wrote: January 11th, 2023, 2:23 pm video blocked
It's working just fine for me - just tried it again. If it says it is blocked it could be an ISP (Internet Service Provider) issue, the browser you are using (I use Firefox) or your own internal PC settings. That said, it could also be a temporary You Tube glitch.
PVC Raincoat

Re: Redhead lady frolicking about around a lighthouse in her shiny anthracite grey/black PVC mackintosh.

Post by PVC Raincoat »

Blocked in Canada, says:

Video unavailable
This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

PVC Raincoat wrote: January 11th, 2023, 4:13 pm Blocked in Canada, says:

Video unavailable
This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds
Hi! So, it appears that the video is just blocked in certain countries (the link works fine for viewers in the UK). WMG = Warner Music Group - believe they were in dispute with You Tube at some time in the distant past - hence the "blocked" message. However, there is a way around this - see link below:
https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how- ... on-youtube Hope this works for you!
Rubbersocks1999

Post by Rubbersocks1999 »

If you can watch this. Best to change the video setting HD. Much better to watch. Although it may be a bit juddery.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Rubbersocks1999 wrote: January 11th, 2023, 5:47 pm If you can watch this. Best to change the video setting HD. Much better to watch. Although it may be a bit juddery.
Cheers mate - they both work equally well for me (normal YT version or the HD one).
raincoatgirl23

Post by raincoatgirl23 »

it's ok for me (belgium)
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

raincoatgirl23 wrote: February 8th, 2023, 7:40 pm
it's ok for me (belgium)
Good to hear! :)