New board index story topics?

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
Kinkykiwi

New board index story topics?

Post by Kinkykiwi »

Would it be at all possible to separate stories into two catorgories?
Sexually explicit, for those that like that sort of literature, and non explicit, for those of us that dont? Shouldn't be too difficult.
Sbr.and.vinyl

Re: New board index story topics?

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Also an extra thought. How about boring and unboring? Dont know whether it is me, but some subject matter recently on here is......... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Sbr.and.vinyl wrote: January 18th, 2023, 11:15 pm Also an extra thought. How about boring and unboring? Dont know whether it is me, but some subject matter recently on here is......... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I doubt anyone posts something they think is boring, so we have to accept that everyone has different likes. You post what you like and those that agree will appreciate it.

JM
MrCagoule

Post by MrCagoule »

JellyMan wrote: January 19th, 2023, 8:52 pm
Sbr.and.vinyl wrote: January 18th, 2023, 11:15 pm Also an extra thought. How about boring and unboring? Dont know whether it is me, but some subject matter recently on here is......... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I doubt anyone posts something they think is boring, so we have to accept that everyone has different likes. You post what you like and those that agree will appreciate it.

JM
👍
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

Apologies. Statement made after a second bottle of very lovely red.