Rainwear Dislikes

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Metalfarmer09

Re: Rainwear Dislikes

Post by Metalfarmer09 »

I tell you what I really dislike.(Sorry to anyone who likes them) Those full length raincoats that almost look like they have shoulder pads. They are often in dark colours and usually have a tartan lining. Hope you know which one's I mean. To me they look horrible
ArianaPonytail

Post by ArianaPonytail »

zippers
transparent material
too thinn material
not being a long raincoat
Crossdressing and Vintage raincoats
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

ArianaPonytail wrote: December 28th, 2022, 4:11 pm zippers
transparent material
too thinn material
not being a long raincoat
Totally amazing, absolutely everything I love, you hate. Isn’t the universe a kinky place?

JM
YKK

Post by YKK »

Buttons, Latex, PVC (Sorry I know that will offend many).
Gortex. Polyester instead of Nylon and Cagoules designed to be silent.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

YKK wrote: December 28th, 2022, 9:04 pm Buttons, Latex, PVC (Sorry I know that will offend many).
Gortex. Polyester instead of Nylon and Cagoules designed to be silent.
I’m sure nobody will be offended. We are all here for our love of rainwear, but the form that takes varies wildly. I think it is brilliant that we are all the same and different all together! I agree with all yours except PVC. Totally agree with silent cagoules, nothing better than the lovely zippy sound of a crackly raincoat if it is nylon, but given half a chance everything would be PVC plastic in my world.

JM
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Not being able to find original over the head peter storms on sale when they must have produced 100’s of thousands over the years.

Polyester non shiny cagoules that lure you in then leave you wanting when you get to handle them.

I don’t like Buttons much prefer zips (which should always be white by the way lol)
Last edited by annabell-cagoule on December 29th, 2022, 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lets get swishy!
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

An interesting subject. We all have our own kinks. Mine....?
Must be hooded.
Must be zipped. Buttons hopelessly pointless. They let in drafts and have no security.
Must be shiny, inside and out. Preferably vinyl, pvc or pu.
Finally, must be 'made' to be worn, fully zipped and hooded up, by my adored mistress wife. Preferably locked on with a collar and then told, release will not be until at least tomorrow. Yowzer!
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

Pvcdream wrote: December 28th, 2022, 9:19 am Raincoats with no hood. Absolutely no point to them, don’t get the reason why they make them
Totally, totally agree. What is the point. A lovely big shiny hood with a thick drawcord to pull it snugly around your face is in my opinion the best feeling. Especially if done by your partner! Total protection from all weathers. Unlike the soppy souwesters that get blown off at the first strong puff of wind.
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

pvc and rubber raincoats these days being much harder to find unlike 30+ years ago.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

rainwearseeker wrote: December 29th, 2022, 1:37 am pvc and rubber raincoats these days being much harder to find unlike 30+ years ago.
I'd agree with that.