Lost Property - Winter Chill (M/F Explicit; Breath play, adult baby, shiny puffers)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

Lost Property - Winter Chill (M/F Explicit; Breath play, adult baby, shiny puffers)

Post by JellyMan »

Fairly explicit. Breath play, adult baby references, his and hers shiny puffers and a touch of the old magic…

The flat was warm as I clicked the thermostat down, “the place will be comfortable enough until we leave for work in an hour Babe”.
Sophie was in the next room. She stepped out and handed me a Christmas present.
“But the big day is over! What’s this for?”, I asked, taking the package.
“Saw it in a sale window yesterday as I left work. Luckily the shop was open on Boxing Day, I think you are definitely going to need it”.
I hurriedly ripped at the shiny wrapping paper, and through the brown paper bag under it. My hand sunk into something soft and slippery.
As I pulled out the black shiny puffer jacket it expanded with air after being released from the bag. I held it up. It was gorgeous, “but Babe surely it’s just a female thing?”
“Nope! This one is definitely a man’s one, judging by the snow outside, you are going to need it.
We didn’t get any breakfast, just grabbed a coffee on the way out, as we had gone back to bed and indulged in both of us wearing our shiny black nylon puffer coats. It felt really sexy to both be going out into the world wearing the puffers having just had sex in them - if only passers by knew!

The coat was super warm and I needed the hood up and done tightly. Sophie was next to me, clutching my arm, dressed almost identically, except I had boring blue jeans and she was wearing her shiny faux leather leggings. We teetered along the payment, using each other for stability.

As we arrived outside the office building that housed the call centre where my girlfriend worked, I felt a bit sad that we had to part. I went in for a goodbye kiss and a cheeky squeeze of her PVC covered bum, but she turned at the last second and whispered in my ear, “in the rush this morning I couldn’t find my knickers so I had to pop on those clear plastic panties. I was instantly aroused at the idea, and slid my index finger down the back of her leggings and did indeed feel the soft vinyl at the top of her naughty undies.
“I’m worried I might get a bit hot and steamy in them”, she teased, as she ran a discrete hand over the front of my jeans to confirm the effect she was having on me.
Now I really hated leaving her, and felt jealous of all her colleagues that would watch her superbly rounded arse swishing around in shiny PVC all day, hopefully unaware of the underwear situation under the leggings.

The air was painfully cold in the concourse below the station as my numb fingers attempted to work the keys. The roller door went up with a clatter, and I undid the side door and went in. The big door gave access to the area in front of the counter, whereas the side door opened into the area behind it. Inside was a bit warmer and I quickly hit the heating controls before logging on to the terminal on the front desk, all the time remaining warm and cozy in my new shiny puffer coat. I was enjoying the idea that Sophie saw it and thought of me, but I couldn’t help thinking about her swanning about her office in PVC and probably getting unwanted attention from co-workers. I went to the small utility room and clicked on the kettle and checked my mug to make sure it was not too grubby, thoughts of he arse in those super shiny leggings still going through my mind.

Not much gets mislaid early in the morning; people tend to find and hand in items later in the day, so I stood at the counter, looking out on the public going by, counting men in shiny puffers like the one I had on. I was pleased that none were as glossy as mine, as if I was the king of shiny! I decided to see if I could find the coat online, so I checked the label in the collar and did a search; quickly putting it back on as soon as I had noted the make. I was gobsmacked to find this:

https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/prod ... opStyle+UK

It was definitely the same one, and although I couldn’t find any UK sellers online, Bloomingdale’s showed it in the eye-watering sterling value. Interestingly my jacket was even shinier than it looked on the website. I wasn’t sure if I should be angry or pleased; that much money was not justifiable, but the idea that Sophie thought I was worth it was really lovely.

Despite all the Christmas cheer, the first item was only handed in to lost property just as I had taken the first bite of my sandwich at lunchtime. I wiped my mouth and went through to the desk. A woman stood there holding a brown bag. She was a big girl wearing a thick pink sweater, clearly visible under a clear plastic rain coat, which seemed sexily inappropriate for snowy weather. She slapped the package down, “some pervert left this on the 11:47 - I doubt they will come to collect them”.
“Can I take your details so that I can log it in the system”, I enquired, trying not to stare at the shiny vinyl that was stretched tightly across her ample chest, making the poppers look like they were straining to stay closed.
The woman turned and walked away without another word, the long plastic mac flapped against her bare legs, ending just above the top of her Hunter wellingtons. Had I not just witnessed the young pretty girl from the front, from the rear I would have taken her for an eccentric old woman, but her bottom did look sexy over what looked like a short leather skirt showing just below the sweater.

I opened the bag, not sure what horrible item I would find. Inside was a cellophane wrapper with a label “Little Miss Debbie, Adult Baby Pants (bumper pack)”. I eased the wrapper open, so as not to damage it, and pulled out a handful of soft plastic items in various colours; all under cover of keeping things inside the brown paper bag so as not to be seen. The item was not booked in, I was a bit excited. I popped the “Back Soon” sign on the desk, grabbed the bag, and headed into the office. I pulled out the panties and arranged them on the desk. There were five pairs, all annoyingly size small. Two translucent pairs in baby pink and baby blue. A white pair with bear prints on them. A solid black shiny pair, and a totally clear pair. All lovely soft plastic. I whipped my jeans and pants off, having checked the door, and started to slide the transparent pair on, heart pounding as I did, and hoping they would not be so tight they split. I needn’t of worried, they were snug, but fitted nicely. I pulled my jeans back on over the top, then threw my cotton boxers, along with the other PVC knickers into the bag.
I made it back to the counter to remove the sign just as a man turned up to hand in an umbrella.

By 4pm I was horny as hell and glad the counter concealed the bump in my jeans. I was hot and slippery in the plastic pants, which was lovely, but the main turn-on was the idea that Sophie was being subjected to the same feelings right now. Either that, or she had had to take off her PVC knickers and go commando in her shiny leggings, which was all most as much a turn on. At 4:15 it was time for a break and I rushed to the office, closed the door and grabbed the blue plastic panties from the brown bag, quickly pulling them tight over my face and sealing off all air with my hands around my neck. I don’t know why I was compelled to do this, and it was very arousing, but despite the lovely feel of vinyl on my face, they were too small and let air in. I rushed out to the back of the store area, grabbed an old latex raincoat that had been on the rail for weeks, and started to return to the office. I then spotted a gents belt coiled up and grabbed it. Back in the office I whipped off my clear pants and swapped them for the fresh black shiny ones, I then placed the see-through ones, which were quite steamed up, over my face with the crotch across my nose and mouth. I pulled the rubber mack over my head and tied the belt around my neck. Because of the weight and extra material of the raincoat I was able to lock the belt on its smallest setting and the pants and mack inflated and deflated on my face as I struggled to breathe. My hands were on my manhood through the black plastic pants and I was aware of the increasing need for air, which made me panic and even more turned on. I realised that the belt might not release immediately as it had been fiddly to lock. I might pass out before I was able to remove it. The wet crotch on my face was divine along with the heady smell of plastic and rubber combined. I came in the pants, thinking of what the aroma of Sophie’s knickers must be like right now. I couldn’t bring myself to release the mack just jet, despite desperately needing air but eventually had to concede to release the belt before I passed out.

I realised, in the heat of the moment I must have taken all my clothes off, because I was naked except for the black plastic panties. I paused a moment, before clearing up the aftermath. I was still slightly out of breath as I returned the raincoat and belt to their previous locations, as catalogued. I couldn’t bring myself to change back into my boxers, so put the transparent pants back on and returned to the counter, feeling an ache between my legs, but a good ache.

At 3:17 Sophie officially was bored out of her skull. All call agents were required to attend the team meeting at 3pm and the manager was the worlds most boring speaker. Sophie regretted taking her plastic pants off earlier as the faux leather leggings chaffed a bit, but also she could have done with a slippery distraction right now. Her mind wandered to her boyfriend and the fact that he was probably bored in work and missing her right now. She had a vision of how the evening was going to pan out, involving us and plenty of shiny rainwear, then suddenly she felt the need to make herself come.
“Oh God, need the loo, urgent”, she said out loud, right over the weekly sales figure report, and without being excused jumped up and left, much relieved to be out of the room. She stopped by her desk and grabbed her handbag then headed for the ladies. As she exited the room she spotted the destapler on the cupboard and grabbed it.
The toilets were empty and she dodged into a cubicle, starting to peel off her leggings before she had even closed the door. Soon she was naked from the waist down and sat on the toilet. She reached into her bag and pulled out the plastic underwear and pulled them over her head, holding them tightly around her neck. Unlike my own vinyl briefs, hers were much fuller and she was able to create and effective air seal. With her other hand she flicked the end off the destapler and slid the switch on. The machine whirred into life buzzing, and the metal motor housing throbbed. The cold steel was on her clit in an instant. She had considered the alternative application for the destapler in the past, having used it for its real purpose, and been surprised at its silent vibrations. The machine whirred as it rotated a weight, which caused the buzzing, then when the trigger was pulled the momentum of the spinning weight caused an arm to shoot out and lift the staple. Sophie didn’t care how it worked, but right now was just enjoying the feeling. She suspected that other women in the office might have known about the stationary item, but of course no one said anything.

The smell of the still damp plastic on her face was a real turn on, but she was aware that she would not be able to hear anyone if they entered the toilets. Was she moaning? Could they hear the destapler? Did the pants make a cracking sound? Right now she just needed release as quickly as possible.

After pulling down the roller shutter and locking the side door, I clutched the brown bag to me and turned to leave. As I turned I was startled by a tall woman, who was standing with he face inches from mine.
“Hello, I am Debbie, I wondered if anyone had handed in…”, she said, “…oooo look, they did, that’s brilliant, I’ll just take that”.
She tried to pull the bag from my hand.
“Sorry, you can’t just take things, there is paperwork to fill out. Come back tomorrow.”
“But why can’t I take it now? Why are you carrying it, surely it should be locked up inside the lost property?”, she insisted.
I couldn’t think of a reason why I would have the bag in my hand.
“Can I take it now? I’m sure it won’t take a moment for us to pop inside and sort out whatever forms you need filled out?”, she pleaded.
I was in trouble. I had no excuse for what I was doing, and I couldn’t hand over the bag with my boxers and a pair of pants missing.
“Ok, let’s pop in and get this sorted, I can spare a few minutes”, I replied.
As we went In I popped the bag in the counter before closing the side door behind us. My plan was to nip to the loo, change, try to repackage the pants as best I could, before handing them over, but as I turned around the woman had already picked up the bag and was looking inside, “well, what do we have here?”, she said as she pulled out my boxers between thumb and forefinger with a hint of disgust.
Without answering she dumped the cotton briefs on the counter and emptied out the bag. The four remaining pairs of plastic panties flopped out unceremoniously next to the boxers. I had cleaned up the black pair, but clearly none of them were folded and looked used to some degree, “where are the fifth pair?”
I think my face went bright red, “are you wearing them?”, she asked.
“Um, I, er, well”, I stuttered.
“Have you been a naughty little boy?”, she said, “am I going to have to put you over my knee?”
As she was speaking she was slowly unbuttoning her thick padded long corduroy coat. Just as she said “knee”, she opened the coat to reveal that she was wearing a black latex catsuit and clear plastic apron.
“I was supposed to take a new pack of my range of baby pants to a new client who is waiting right now in his playpen”, she scorned, “but it looks like he will have to wait until I have dealt with you”, the coat dropped from her shoulders onto the floor and she creaked provocatively as she took two steps towards me.
“Look I’m sorry, I just, er, “, I started to remove my jeans, ready to hand over the plastic underwear.
“I think you need me to change your diaper then off to bed with no tea, where nurse Debbie will spank you for being so bad”, she slapped the counter to signal a makeshift changing area with one hand, as she pulled a pack from her bag which contained adult nappies.
“No, I’m not into that”, I protested, now with my jeans down and about to remove the pants.
“Get up and do as nurse says, NOW”, she slapped the counter.
The pants were round my ankles and I was about to hand them over, “honestly, I just wanted to try them, to see what my girlfriend feels”.
Her face seemed confused, “girlfriend feels?”
I handed the plastic pants to her, but she ignored me and so I placed them on the counter, and went to retrieve my boxers.
Debbie stopped me, “what do you mean?”
“My girlfriend has some plastic undies like these, although there is more to them, so I just thought it would be fun to see what they felt like”, I replied.
“Did you buy her the pants and make her wear them?”, she insisted, still preventing me from picking up my own underwear.
“Well, er, no, she bought them herself, and she put them on for the office this morning”, I answered.
She had an expression of disbelief, “The universe is an unfair place”, she crumpled, squeaking in latex and sat on the chair behind the counter.
“Are you ok?”, I asked, now able to slowly retrieve my boxers and slip them on without her stopping me.
“Here I am, 29ish years old, making a living playing nanny to a bunch of stupid men who want to be treated like babies. My wife is the love of my life, but like all the other girls I have known, does not get my need for PVC. I make money and can get away with this…”, she tugged at her plastic apron to illustrate, “…as part of my job, but being with a woman who chooses to wear PVC of her own free will is my ultimate fantasy. And here you are, a mere man, with everything I ever wanted”.
My jeans were back on and I zipped them up, relieved but also a bit disappointed at having to lose the feel of the smooth vinyl.

Sophie shuddered again and slowly released the pants from her face, allowing air back in and she tried not to pant too heavily for fear of being overheard. She clicked the destapler off and it hummed to a stop. Her legs were like jelly, but she had no choice but to pull the plastic knickers back on if she was to avoid the chaffing from the lining of her faux leather leggings. She re-dressed then checked her makeup and hair before going back to the office, trying to walk normally as the feeling between her legs continued to zing. She made it back to her desk, “good afternoon, Star Technolgies, can I take your account number?”, she gave a small gasp as the feelings finally subsided.

Debbie put her coat back on and folded the plastic pants before placing them back in the bag. She picked up the clear pants, which were foggy and damp, “well I can’t do much with these, you’d better keep them”, the threw them at me, “maybe your girlfriend will enjoy you in them”.
I felt sad for the woman. I so wanted to invite her to meet Sophie, but confessed to myself that it was the thought of a threesome with lots of shiny PVC involved, rather than for Debbie’s good. But also Debbie had a wife, and she defiantly would not want Debbie with another woman, so I allowed her to leave without another word.
I locked up once again, having changed back into the see through underwear, and stuffing my boxers into my pocket.

I waited outside the tall building for Sophie. My shiny puffer kept me good and warm so I didn’t mind waiting. I never minded waiting, so long as my girlfriend came out eventually, that was all that mattered. She was often caught on a call, so I didn’t think anything of it. My feet were starting to get very cold and I had to hop from foot to foot to try to warm them just as Sophie appeared. She was wearing her shiny puffer and leggings and was arm in arm with another woman. She was wearing a black matte long puffer coat, not at all shiny and probably a polyester cotton material or similar.
I was relieved when Sophie kissed me on the lips, “this is Kate”, she said, “She is a good friend from work and she has lost something. I wondered if we could pop back to your office and see if we can help her?”
I felt very annoyed and disappointed, but my girl gave one of her puppy-dog looks, and Kate had a sadness about her that I couldn’t deny.
“But babe?”
“Oh come on, it’s Christmas, well just after Christmas, and magical things can happen at the lost property office”, Sophie pleaded.
“But the concourse closes in an hour”, I replied.
“Come on, we can get back there in five minutes. If you play your cards right we’ll be home for whatever you want”, she patted the side of her shiny leggings.

The keys jangled and the door clicked open. We stepped inside and, once again, the fluorescent lights flicked on.
I walked over to the terminal, “now what have you lost?”, I tapped in my password and the screen came to life.
“My wife”, Kate replied drily.
I looked up, “what? We don’t take people in lost property. Have you tried the police?”
Sophie stepped forward and her shiny jacket zipped as she raised her arms, “it’s not like that, tell him Kate”.
“Look, this is stupid, I don’t know why we are here. It’s not that kind of lost, we should go, I need to get home”.
“Tell her love, explain the magic of this place”, Sophie said to me.
“What? There is no magic, it’s just coincidence. People lose things, then they find them, that’s what lost property is for”, I said.
“You know what I mean”, she said angrily, “now Kate explain the problem and we’ll get you sorted!”
I think Kate was starting to fell happy to get her issues off her chest, to talk it through, even though I’m sure she wasn’t convinced about any kind of magic.
“We’ve grown apart. I love Debbie very much, but she seems more and more wrapped up in her work nowadays. I don’t think I make her happy, and I am worried where it will all end”.
Maybe Sophie is right, it seems that lost property does have some strange powers.
“So, er, what is it you think you are not giving to, er, Debbie?”, I enquired, already aware of part of the answer, assuming that the woman I met earlier was the same Debbie. There was just too much of a coincidence for it not to be.
I took a punt that I was right, aware that this could go horribly wrong if it was in fact a different Debbie altogether.
“Babe, are you still wearing your special underwear?”, I asked Sophie.
She looked shocked, “shut up, this is not the time”.
“Trust me. If you are then show Kate”.
“What? No!”, she insisted.
“Just a glimpse, it will all make sense in a moment”.
Kate looked confused and Sophie seemed a bit annoyed. But she put her finger in the waistband of her leggings and pulled it down to reveal the top of her plastic pants.
“Oh my God!”,said Kate, “are you one of Debbie’s clients?”
I was so relieved that I was in the right track.
I followed Sophie’s lead and pulled down the top of my jeans to reveal the PVC underwear that Debbie gave me.
“So you are both adult babies?”, said Kate, with an air of distaste in her words.
“No!”, I replied, “neither of us”, I shot a quick look at my girlfriend just to check and her blank expression confirmed it.
“Then what the fuck is going on? Why the baby pants? What does this have to do with my Debbie?”
“You see, we both enjoy the feeling of certain materials, like nylon, PVC and, er, plastic, like these”, I demonstrated again by pulling my waistband, “it has nothing to do with wanting to be a big baby, they are just underwear that happens to be made of vinyl”.
“I suspect that is what Debbie likes”, I said.
“What? How the fuck would you know? You’ve never met her, have you? She would have told me, said something!”, Kate seemed cross.
“I met her alright”, I said, “these were from her”, I teased out the waistband of the PVC knickers further from my jeans. It was Sophie’s turn to look cross, “It’s a long story, I’ll explain later Babe”.
“But she just wears stuff like that…”, Kate’s finger pointed at the clear plastic still showing on my waist, “…for the stupid men, and her stupid job. I hate that she spends so much time making boys happy when I want her to make me happy. They ask to be forced to wear plastic baby clothes, have their diapers changed, suck on her nipples, and she obliges”, I could see tears welling up in her eyes, “yes they pay her well, and I know there is no actual sex involved, but what if I were a naughty little girl and needed her to change me, or wanted to be read a bedtime story while snuggling into her lovely chest”.
I think Sophie and I were both lost for words for a moment.

“My love, you never said. Why didn’t you tell me?”, we all spun round at the same time to see Debbie standing in the doorway, “all this time I have been doing my job and you never asked me to do it for you. Why not?”
Kate hung her head in shame, “you always tell me how pathetic the men are after you get home. You recount the things you have had to do and there is always a revulsion in your voice. Only the other day you said that one of your clients peed on you when you were trying to change him, and it was all you could do to stop yourself slapping him, but instead you told him he was a very naughty boy, but you added £50 to his bill at the end”.
“See, it’s this lost property office”, Sophie whispered to me under your breath, “now let’s see them find each other again”.
Debbie undid her coat and popped it on the counter, then creaked over to Kate and hugged her, laying he head on her plastic apron covered chest, “it’s men. I think they are icky things. Never understood why anyone would like someone who is hairy or what the big deal is about willies, they look like weird deformed worms to me. And as for mens minds and attitudes to women, well they can all just fuck off as far as I am concerned. I do it because I am good at giving them what they want, and you have to admit I do charge a lot!”
Kate managed a weak smile, “so you don’t think I’m repulsive if I asked you to do the same sorts of things for me?”
“My sweet I would dearly love to choose you some lovely baby clothes and put you to bed all safe and sound. But first I’d wash you, powder your bottom, and put a diaper on you, then make you wear some cute little rubber panties”.
“Is what the man said true?”, Kate asked,”would you like to forgo the cloth part and make me wear plastic knickers with nothing underneath?”
“Oh God yes!”, Debbie replied, pulling Kate tighter into her chest.
“I quite like the idea of a flannelette baby outfit with little bears on it, like I used to have as a child”, Kate managed to say, “but if nanny tells me I must wear plastic then I will do as I am told. I’ll be a good little girl”.
“Don’t worry my sweetie, I can find you some very pretty cotton outfits, but I do know a place that sells rompers in PVC with bear prints on them”.
“Oh yes please nanny”.

Back home I recounted the earlier meeting with Debbie. Sophie seemed relieved that I had initiated the panty theft, and not Debbie. I sat back on the sofa and pulled down my jeans, then started to removed the shiny underwear. I was vaguely aware of Sophie standing behind me, then suddenly something across my face, pinned back.
“I’ve been trapped in these puppies all day, you have no idea just how wet and slippery they got, but now you will find out. The crotch of the clear vinyl underwear was right across my nose and mouth, and my girlfriend was holding them very tightly and sealing off any chance of air. The aroma of plastic and Sophie was electrifying as the PVC rose and fell on my face as I struggled to breathe.
“I am not releasing you until I see some creamy spunk in your pants, so you had better get to work”, she hissed.
Not wishing to suffocate I did as I was told and went to work on my manhood under the smooth clear plastic.
It wasn’t long for the release and I lay back trying to gasp, but Sophie was still holding the pants on my face. She waited a few moments until releasing the seal and allowing some cool, fresh air, in. PVC breath play and shiny puffers had entered our lives, but we both agreed that we drew the line at the whole baby thing.

The End
Nylon macs

Re: Lost Property - Winter Chill

Post by Nylon macs »

JellyMan wrote: December 27th, 2022, 11:00 am Fairly explicit. Breath play, adult baby references, his and hers shiny puffers and a touch of the old magic…

The flat was warm as I clicked the thermostat down, “the place will be comfortable enough until we leave for work in an hour Babe”.
Sophie was in the next room. She stepped out and handed me a Christmas present.
“But the big day is over! What’s this for?”, I asked, taking the package.
“Saw it in a sale window yesterday as I left work. Luckily the shop was open on Boxing Day, I think you are definitely going to need it”.
I hurriedly ripped at the shiny wrapping paper, and through the brown paper bag under it. My hand sunk into something soft and slippery.
As I pulled out the black shiny puffer jacket it expanded with air after being released from the bag. I held it up. It was gorgeous, “but Babe surely it’s just a female thing?”
“Nope! This one is definitely a man’s one, judging by the snow outside, you are going to need it.
We didn’t get any breakfast, just grabbed a coffee on the way out, as we had gone back to bed and indulged in both of us wearing our shiny black nylon puffer coats. It felt really sexy to both be going out into the world wearing the puffers having just had sex in them - if only passers by knew!

The coat was super warm and I needed the hood up and done tightly. Sophie was next to me, clutching my arm, dressed almost identically, except I had boring blue jeans and she was wearing her shiny faux leather leggings. We teetered along the payment, using each other for stability.

As we arrived outside the office building that housed the call centre where my girlfriend worked, I felt a bit sad that we had to part. I went in for a goodbye kiss and a cheeky squeeze of her PVC covered bum, but she turned at the last second and whispered in my ear, “in the rush this morning I couldn’t find my knickers so I had to pop on those clear plastic panties. I was instantly aroused at the idea, and slid my index finger down the back of her leggings and did indeed feel the soft vinyl at the top of her naughty undies.
“I’m worried I might get a bit hot and steamy in them”, she teased, as she ran a discrete hand over the front of my jeans to confirm the effect she was having on me.
Now I really hated leaving her, and felt jealous of all her colleagues that would watch her superbly rounded arse swishing around in shiny PVC all day, hopefully unaware of the underwear situation under the leggings.

The air was painfully cold in the concourse below the station as my numb fingers attempted to work the keys. The roller door went up with a clatter, and I undid the side door and went in. The big door gave access to the area in front of the counter, whereas the side door opened into the area behind it. Inside was a bit warmer and I quickly hit the heating controls before logging on to the terminal on the front desk, all the time remaining warm and cozy in my new shiny puffer coat. I was enjoying the idea that Sophie saw it and thought of me, but I couldn’t help thinking about her swanning about her office in PVC and probably getting unwanted attention from co-workers. I went to the small utility room and clicked on the kettle and checked my mug to make sure it was not too grubby, thoughts of he arse in those super shiny leggings still going through my mind.

Not much gets mislaid early in the morning; people tend to find and hand in items later in the day, so I stood at the counter, looking out on the public going by, counting men in shiny puffers like the one I had on. I was pleased that none were as glossy as mine, as if I was the king of shiny! I decided to see if I could find the coat online, so I checked the label in the collar and did a search; quickly putting it back on as soon as I had noted the make. I was gobsmacked to find this:

https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/prod ... opStyle+UK

It was definitely the same one, and although I couldn’t find any UK sellers online, Bloomingdale’s showed it in the eye-watering sterling value. Interestingly my jacket was even shinier than it looked on the website. I wasn’t sure if I should be angry or pleased; that much money was not justifiable, but the idea that Sophie thought I was worth it was really lovely.

Despite all the Christmas cheer, the first item was only handed in to lost property just as I had taken the first bite of my sandwich at lunchtime. I wiped my mouth and went through to the desk. A woman stood there holding a brown bag. She was a big girl wearing a thick pink sweater, clearly visible under a clear plastic rain coat, which seemed sexily inappropriate for snowy weather. She slapped the package down, “some pervert left this on the 11:47 - I doubt they will come to collect them”.
“Can I take your details so that I can log it in the system”, I enquired, trying not to stare at the shiny vinyl that was stretched tightly across her ample chest, making the poppers look like they were straining to stay closed.
The woman turned and walked away without another word, the long plastic mac flapped against her bare legs, ending just above the top of her Hunter wellingtons. Had I not just witnessed the young pretty girl from the front, from the rear I would have taken her for an eccentric old woman, but her bottom did look sexy over what looked like a short leather skirt showing just below the sweater.

I opened the bag, not sure what horrible item I would find. Inside was a cellophane wrapper with a label “Little Miss Debbie, Adult Baby Pants (bumper pack)”. I eased the wrapper open, so as not to damage it, and pulled out a handful of soft plastic items in various colours; all under cover of keeping things inside the brown paper bag so as not to be seen. The item was not booked in, I was a bit excited. I popped the “Back Soon” sign on the desk, grabbed the bag, and headed into the office. I pulled out the panties and arranged them on the desk. There were five pairs, all annoyingly size small. Two translucent pairs in baby pink and baby blue. A white pair with bear prints on them. A solid black shiny pair, and a totally clear pair. All lovely soft plastic. I whipped my jeans and pants off, having checked the door, and started to slide the transparent pair on, heart pounding as I did, and hoping they would not be so tight they split. I needn’t of worried, they were snug, but fitted nicely. I pulled my jeans back on over the top, then threw my cotton boxers, along with the other PVC knickers into the bag.
I made it back to the counter to remove the sign just as a man turned up to hand in an umbrella.

By 4pm I was horny as hell and glad the counter concealed the bump in my jeans. I was hot and slippery in the plastic pants, which was lovely, but the main turn-on was the idea that Sophie was being subjected to the same feelings right now. Either that, or she had had to take off her PVC knickers and go commando in her shiny leggings, which was all most as much a turn on. At 4:15 it was time for a break and I rushed to the office, closed the door and grabbed the blue plastic panties from the brown bag, quickly pulling them tight over my face and sealing off all air with my hands around my neck. I don’t know why I was compelled to do this, and it was very arousing, but despite the lovely feel of vinyl on my face, they were too small and let air in. I rushed out to the back of the store area, grabbed an old latex raincoat that had been on the rail for weeks, and started to return to the office. I then spotted a gents belt coiled up and grabbed it. Back in the office I whipped off my clear pants and swapped them for the fresh black shiny ones, I then placed the see-through ones, which were quite steamed up, over my face with the crotch across my nose and mouth. I pulled the rubber mack over my head and tied the belt around my neck. Because of the weight and extra material of the raincoat I was able to lock the belt on its smallest setting and the pants and mack inflated and deflated on my face as I struggled to breathe. My hands were on my manhood through the black plastic pants and I was aware of the increasing need for air, which made me panic and even more turned on. I realised that the belt might not release immediately as it had been fiddly to lock. I might pass out before I was able to remove it. The wet crotch on my face was divine along with the heady smell of plastic and rubber combined. I came in the pants, thinking of what the aroma of Sophie’s knickers must be like right now. I couldn’t bring myself to release the mack just jet, despite desperately needing air but eventually had to concede to release the belt before I passed out.

I realised, in the heat of the moment I must have taken all my clothes off, because I was naked except for the black plastic panties. I paused a moment, before clearing up the aftermath. I was still slightly out of breath as I returned the raincoat and belt to their previous locations, as catalogued. I couldn’t bring myself to change back into my boxers, so put the transparent pants back on and returned to the counter, feeling an ache between my legs, but a good ache.

At 3:17 Sophie officially was bored out of her skull. All call agents were required to attend the team meeting at 3pm and the manager was the worlds most boring speaker. Sophie regretted taking her plastic pants off earlier as the faux leather leggings chaffed a bit, but also she could have done with a slippery distraction right now. Her mind wandered to her boyfriend and the fact that he was probably bored in work and missing her right now. She had a vision of how the evening was going to pan out, involving us and plenty of shiny rainwear, then suddenly she felt the need to make herself come.
“Oh God, need the loo, urgent”, she said out loud, right over the weekly sales figure report, and without being excused jumped up and left, much relieved to be out of the room. She stopped by her desk and grabbed her handbag then headed for the ladies. As she exited the room she spotted the destapler on the cupboard and grabbed it.
The toilets were empty and she dodged into a cubicle, starting to peel off her leggings before she had even closed the door. Soon she was naked from the waist down and sat on the toilet. She reached into her bag and pulled out the plastic underwear and pulled them over her head, holding them tightly around her neck. Unlike my own vinyl briefs, hers were much fuller and she was able to create and effective air seal. With her other hand she flicked the end off the destapler and slid the switch on. The machine whirred into life buzzing, and the metal motor housing throbbed. The cold steel was on her clit in an instant. She had considered the alternative application for the destapler in the past, having used it for its real purpose, and been surprised at its silent vibrations. The machine whirred as it rotated a weight, which caused the buzzing, then when the trigger was pulled the momentum of the spinning weight caused an arm to shoot out and lift the staple. Sophie didn’t care how it worked, but right now was just enjoying the feeling. She suspected that other women in the office might have known about the stationary item, but of course no one said anything.

The smell of the still damp plastic on her face was a real turn on, but she was aware that she would not be able to hear anyone if they entered the toilets. Was she moaning? Could they hear the destapler? Did the pants make a cracking sound? Right now she just needed release as quickly as possible.

After pulling down the roller shutter and locking the side door, I clutched the brown bag to me and turned to leave. As I turned I was startled by a tall woman, who was standing with he face inches from mine.
“Hello, I am Debbie, I wondered if anyone had handed in…”, she said, “…oooo look, they did, that’s brilliant, I’ll just take that”.
She tried to pull the bag from my hand.
“Sorry, you can’t just take things, there is paperwork to fill out. Come back tomorrow.”
“But why can’t I take it now? Why are you carrying it, surely it should be locked up inside the lost property?”, she insisted.
I couldn’t think of a reason why I would have the bag in my hand.
“Can I take it now? I’m sure it won’t take a moment for us to pop inside and sort out whatever forms you need filled out?”, she pleaded.
I was in trouble. I had no excuse for what I was doing, and I couldn’t hand over the bag with my boxers and a pair of pants missing.
“Ok, let’s pop in and get this sorted, I can spare a few minutes”, I replied.
As we went In I popped the bag in the counter before closing the side door behind us. My plan was to nip to the loo, change, try to repackage the pants as best I could, before handing them over, but as I turned around the woman had already picked up the bag and was looking inside, “well, what do we have here?”, she said as she pulled out my boxers between thumb and forefinger with a hint of disgust.
Without answering she dumped the cotton briefs on the counter and emptied out the bag. The four remaining pairs of plastic panties flopped out unceremoniously next to the boxers. I had cleaned up the black pair, but clearly none of them were folded and looked used to some degree, “where are the fifth pair?”
I think my face went bright red, “are you wearing them?”, she asked.
“Um, I, er, well”, I stuttered.
“Have you been a naughty little boy?”, she said, “am I going to have to put you over my knee?”
As she was speaking she was slowly unbuttoning her thick padded long corduroy coat. Just as she said “knee”, she opened the coat to reveal that she was wearing a black latex catsuit and clear plastic apron.
“I was supposed to take a new pack of my range of baby pants to a new client who is waiting right now in his playpen”, she scorned, “but it looks like he will have to wait until I have dealt with you”, the coat dropped from her shoulders onto the floor and she creaked provocatively as she took two steps towards me.
“Look I’m sorry, I just, er, “, I started to remove my jeans, ready to hand over the plastic underwear.
“I think you need me to change your diaper then off to bed with no tea, where nurse Debbie will spank you for being so bad”, she slapped the counter to signal a makeshift changing area with one hand, as she pulled a pack from her bag which contained adult nappies.
“No, I’m not into that”, I protested, now with my jeans down and about to remove the pants.
“Get up and do as nurse says, NOW”, she slapped the counter.
The pants were round my ankles and I was about to hand them over, “honestly, I just wanted to try them, to see what my girlfriend feels”.
Her face seemed confused, “girlfriend feels?”
I handed the plastic pants to her, but she ignored me and so I placed them on the counter, and went to retrieve my boxers.
Debbie stopped me, “what do you mean?”
“My girlfriend has some plastic undies like these, although there is more to them, so I just thought it would be fun to see what they felt like”, I replied.
“Did you buy her the pants and make her wear them?”, she insisted, still preventing me from picking up my own underwear.
“Well, er, no, she bought them herself, and she put them on for the office this morning”, I answered.
She had an expression of disbelief, “The universe is an unfair place”, she crumpled, squeaking in latex and sat on the chair behind the counter.
“Are you ok?”, I asked, now able to slowly retrieve my boxers and slip them on without her stopping me.
“Here I am, 29ish years old, making a living playing nanny to a bunch of stupid men who want to be treated like babies. My wife is the love of my life, but like all the other girls I have known, does not get my need for PVC. I make money and can get away with this…”, she tugged at her plastic apron to illustrate, “…as part of my job, but being with a woman who chooses to wear PVC of her own free will is my ultimate fantasy. And here you are, a mere man, with everything I ever wanted”.
My jeans were back on and I zipped them up, relieved but also a bit disappointed at having to lose the feel of the smooth vinyl.

Sophie shuddered again and slowly released the pants from her face, allowing air back in and she tried not to pant too heavily for fear of being overheard. She clicked the destapler off and it hummed to a stop. Her legs were like jelly, but she had no choice but to pull the plastic knickers back on if she was to avoid the chaffing from the lining of her faux leather leggings. She re-dressed then checked her makeup and hair before going back to the office, trying to walk normally as the feeling between her legs continued to zing. She made it back to her desk, “good afternoon, Star Technolgies, can I take your account number?”, she gave a small gasp as the feelings finally subsided.

Debbie put her coat back on and folded the plastic pants before placing them back in the bag. She picked up the clear pants, which were foggy and damp, “well I can’t do much with these, you’d better keep them”, the threw them at me, “maybe your girlfriend will enjoy you in them”.
I felt sad for the woman. I so wanted to invite her to meet Sophie, but confessed to myself that it was the thought of a threesome with lots of shiny PVC involved, rather than for Debbie’s good. But also Debbie had a wife, and she defiantly would not want Debbie with another woman, so I allowed her to leave without another word.
I locked up once again, having changed back into the see through underwear, and stuffing my boxers into my pocket.

I waited outside the tall building for Sophie. My shiny puffer kept me good and warm so I didn’t mind waiting. I never minded waiting, so long as my girlfriend came out eventually, that was all that mattered. She was often caught on a call, so I didn’t think anything of it. My feet were starting to get very cold and I had to hop from foot to foot to try to warm them just as Sophie appeared. She was wearing her shiny puffer and leggings and was arm in arm with another woman. She was wearing a black matte long puffer coat, not at all shiny and probably a polyester cotton material or similar.
I was relieved when Sophie kissed me on the lips, “this is Kate”, she said, “She is a good friend from work and she has lost something. I wondered if we could pop back to your office and see if we can help her?”
I felt very annoyed and disappointed, but my girl gave one of her puppy-dog looks, and Kate had a sadness about her that I couldn’t deny.
“But babe?”
“Oh come on, it’s Christmas, well just after Christmas, and magical things can happen at the lost property office”, Sophie pleaded.
“But the concourse closes in an hour”, I replied.
“Come on, we can get back there in five minutes. If you play your cards right we’ll be home for whatever you want”, she patted the side of her shiny leggings.

The keys jangled and the door clicked open. We stepped inside and, once again, the fluorescent lights flicked on.
I walked over to the terminal, “now what have you lost?”, I tapped in my password and the screen came to life.
“My wife”, Kate replied drily.
I looked up, “what? We don’t take people in lost property. Have you tried the police?”
Sophie stepped forward and her shiny jacket zipped as she raised her arms, “it’s not like that, tell him Kate”.
“Look, this is stupid, I don’t know why we are here. It’s not that kind of lost, we should go, I need to get home”.
“Tell her love, explain the magic of this place”, Sophie said to me.
“What? There is no magic, it’s just coincidence. People lose things, then they find them, that’s what lost property is for”, I said.
“You know what I mean”, she said angrily, “now Kate explain the problem and we’ll get you sorted!”
I think Kate was starting to fell happy to get her issues off her chest, to talk it through, even though I’m sure she wasn’t convinced about any kind of magic.
“We’ve grown apart. I love Debbie very much, but she seems more and more wrapped up in her work nowadays. I don’t think I make her happy, and I am worried where it will all end”.
Maybe Sophie is right, it seems that lost property does have some strange powers.
“So, er, what is it you think you are not giving to, er, Debbie?”, I enquired, already aware of part of the answer, assuming that the woman I met earlier was the same Debbie. There was just too much of a coincidence for it not to be.
I took a punt that I was right, aware that this could go horribly wrong if it was in fact a different Debbie altogether.
“Babe, are you still wearing your special underwear?”, I asked Sophie.
She looked shocked, “shut up, this is not the time”.
“Trust me. If you are then show Kate”.
“What? No!”, she insisted.
“Just a glimpse, it will all make sense in a moment”.
Kate looked confused and Sophie seemed a bit annoyed. But she put her finger in the waistband of her leggings and pulled it down to reveal the top of her plastic pants.
“Oh my God!”,said Kate, “are you one of Debbie’s clients?”
I was so relieved that I was in the right track.
I followed Sophie’s lead and pulled down the top of my jeans to reveal the PVC underwear that Debbie gave me.
“So you are both adult babies?”, said Kate, with an air of distaste in her words.
“No!”, I replied, “neither of us”, I shot a quick look at my girlfriend just to check and her blank expression confirmed it.
“Then what the fuck is going on? Why the baby pants? What does this have to do with my Debbie?”
“You see, we both enjoy the feeling of certain materials, like nylon, PVC and, er, plastic, like these”, I demonstrated again by pulling my waistband, “it has nothing to do with wanting to be a big baby, they are just underwear that happens to be made of vinyl”.
“I suspect that is what Debbie likes”, I said.
“What? How the fuck would you know? You’ve never met her, have you? She would have told me, said something!”, Kate seemed cross.
“I met her alright”, I said, “these were from her”, I teased out the waistband of the PVC knickers further from my jeans. It was Sophie’s turn to look cross, “It’s a long story, I’ll explain later Babe”.
“But she just wears stuff like that…”, Kate’s finger pointed at the clear plastic still showing on my waist, “…for the stupid men, and her stupid job. I hate that she spends so much time making boys happy when I want her to make me happy. They ask to be forced to wear plastic baby clothes, have their diapers changed, suck on her nipples, and she obliges”, I could see tears welling up in her eyes, “yes they pay her well, and I know there is no actual sex involved, but what if I were a naughty little girl and needed her to change me, or wanted to be read a bedtime story while snuggling into her lovely chest”.
I think Sophie and I were both lost for words for a moment.

“My love, you never said. Why didn’t you tell me?”, we all spun round at the same time to see Debbie standing in the doorway, “all this time I have been doing my job and you never asked me to do it for you. Why not?”
Kate hung her head in shame, “you always tell me how pathetic the men are after you get home. You recount the things you have had to do and there is always a revulsion in your voice. Only the other day you said that one of your clients peed on you when you were trying to change him, and it was all you could do to stop yourself slapping him, but instead you told him he was a very naughty boy, but you added £50 to his bill at the end”.
“See, it’s this lost property office”, Sophie whispered to me under your breath, “now let’s see them find each other again”.
Debbie undid her coat and popped it on the counter, then creaked over to Kate and hugged her, laying he head on her plastic apron covered chest, “it’s men. I think they are icky things. Never understood why anyone would like someone who is hairy or what the big deal is about willies, they look like weird deformed worms to me. And as for mens minds and attitudes to women, well they can all just fuck off as far as I am concerned. I do it because I am good at giving them what they want, and you have to admit I do charge a lot!”
Kate managed a weak smile, “so you don’t think I’m repulsive if I asked you to do the same sorts of things for me?”
“My sweet I would dearly love to choose you some lovely baby clothes and put you to bed all safe and sound. But first I’d wash you, powder your bottom, and put a diaper on you, then make you wear some cute little rubber panties”.
“Is what the man said true?”, Kate asked,”would you like to forgo the cloth part and make me wear plastic knickers with nothing underneath?”
“Oh God yes!”, Debbie replied, pulling Kate tighter into her chest.
“I quite like the idea of a flannelette baby outfit with little bears on it, like I used to have as a child”, Kate managed to say, “but if nanny tells me I must wear plastic then I will do as I am told. I’ll be a good little girl”.
“Don’t worry my sweetie, I can find you some very pretty cotton outfits, but I do know a place that sells rompers in PVC with bear prints on them”.
“Oh yes please nanny”.

Back home I recounted the earlier meeting with Debbie. Sophie seemed relieved that I had initiated the panty theft, and not Debbie. I sat back on the sofa and pulled down my jeans, then started to removed the shiny underwear. I was vaguely aware of Sophie standing behind me, then suddenly something across my face, pinned back.
“I’ve been trapped in these puppies all day, you have no idea just how wet and slippery they got, but now you will find out. The crotch of the clear vinyl underwear was right across my nose and mouth, and my girlfriend was holding them very tightly and sealing off any chance of air. The aroma of plastic and Sophie was electrifying as the PVC rose and fell on my face as I struggled to breathe.
“I am not releasing you until I see some creamy spunk in your pants, so you had better get to work”, she hissed.
Not wishing to suffocate I did as I was told and went to work on my manhood under the smooth clear plastic.
It wasn’t long for the release and I lay back trying to gasp, but Sophie was still holding the pants on my face. She waited a few moments until releasing the seal and allowing some cool, fresh air, in. PVC breath play and shiny puffers had entered our lives, but we both agreed that we drew the line at the whole baby thing.

The End
Wow this has definitely helped me enjoy the wet bank holiday today J M. Fantastic storie lovely breathplay too
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

Jelly Man I read your other lost property stories and really enjoyed them but this one was a bit too much for me.

Cherie
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

Lovely plastic pants story!
annabell-cagoule

Re: Lost Property - Winter Chill (M/F Explicit; Breath play, adult baby, shiny puffers)

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Love it!
Lets get swishy!
Rubadubdub

Re: Lost Property - Winter Chill (M/F Explicit; Breath play, adult baby, shiny puffers)

Post by Rubadubdub »

Blimee. There seems an awful lot of wasted space here!!!