A rather nice bonus.... (Sbm. F/m. Non.)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
furryhood

A rather nice bonus.... (Sbm. F/m. Non.)

Post by furryhood »

***Ive changed the story name as its not Christmas anymore!***

Christmas eve.
The courier handed me a large heavy package. Mid afternoon. It was getting dark. Three XXX on the front told me it was from the missus. She was visiting her unwell sister up north. She hoped to be home for Christmas lunch. The instructions were simple.
'Do not open until my return'. Duly ignored!
A sharp knife cut open the sealed plastic sack. What was inside blew me away. A huge mass of shinyness poured over the dining table. The heady perfume of rubber and vinyl wafted upwards. I traced the heavy duty zip up to its fastener, to the top of a hood. A small locking device held it shut. I squeezed it open and pulled it down to neck level. Pulling the huge mass upwards, revealed it to be a massive hugely soft and shiny cape. The shiniest vinyl on the outside, fully lined with the shiniest rubber. It felt, it smelt, it looked fabulous. I disrobed down to my underpants. I had to put this delicious garment on. Lifting the huge bottom skirt over my head, I let the whole body of the cape then cascade down my now near naked body. Ecstasy. So smooth. So gloopily delicious. My head slipped through into the huge hood which nearly drowned me in its embrace. I just stood there, swaying slightly, luxuriating in my new gifted garment. I raised my hands up within their rubber prison, gently, feely touchy. My entire body was in emotional overload. My hand traced the zip to the fastener, and gently pushed it back higher, cinching the hood gently tighter around my face. Running my hand back down the sides of the rubbery embrace, it then brushed against a flap at just below shoulder level, my other hand found the same. I thought, slits to the outside? I pushed both hands through, expecting to find outside. Instead they found beautifully soft sleeves, long sleeves, which once the arms were fully extended ended in elasticated mittens which both hands plopped into. Initially a bit strange, but very sensuous, very comfortable but...... impossible to retract out. My hands and arms were now trapped down by my side in deep, tapered pockets built into the capes lining. Designed, for bondage. I started to struggle a bit, but the more I struggled, the more turned on I got. The delicious rubber seemed to wrap itself around my body embracing me in its folds, that lovely rustling noise along with the creaking of the vinyl, was like music to my ears. Along with the aromas of fresh rubber and vinyl, and from what little I could see, the glinting of shiny blackness. The incarceration of my arms just about completed the emotional overload. I was fighting desperately to maintain my composure. I had to calm down.
I sort of half sat half laid down on the large sofa we had in the living room. My emotions working overtime. The tv was flickering quietly in the corner, the logs quietly crackling in the grate. I was wallowing in my unscheduled bondage. I shut my eyes.
'I knew you couldnt be trusted' she smiled down on the black mass of me. I awoke, slightly startled from a deep contented sleep. Instantly aware now of my predicament. 'I..I..thought.... tomorrow you' interrupting, 'no, I knew you couldn't be trusted! See, I was right'. I struggled to sit upright, failing pathetically. She pushed me back down, 'stay there, you need to be dealt with'. She turned and disappeared upstairs. I lay there, still luxuriating in my rubber prison, contemplating the possibilities that lay ahead. After all, she hadn't sent me this cape as a fashion statement!
'Right you, slave(her key word for complete obedience)...' she swished in wearing my/her favourite, long, bright red, vinyl mac. The one she knew was my favourite, with its huge fur trimmed hood. 'Firstly this', I was so distracted by her mac, unnoticed, she was now holding up a thick black leather collar with a long heavy looking chain attached, and proceeded to lock it around my neck.
'I thought we would have an alternative christmas this year. Rubber, vinyl hooded mackintosh bondage for you'. I started to struggle, she continued, 'the more you struggle the worse it will get'. A tug on the chain and a helpful lift up, I found myself being pulled towards that door. 'No please.... not that'. The chain continued in through, into my rubber prison I had constructed a while back. A small six by eight foot room, fully padded out with various fixing rings around the room. A dim light shone in the middle of the low padded ceiling. The glow of the red light of the video camera pointing at me as she threaded the chain through a ring in the floor. The final tug brought me to my knees as she locked it off with two foot of slack. 'You can stay there until the morning. Night slave'.
'No please you cant.....'
'Quiet. Anymore of that and you get gagged'.
The door clicked shut.
My arms were loosely down by my sides. I could jiggle them about, but the rubbery grip made it impossible to withdraw them from the sleeves. This damn hood was becoming annoying. Being so big and soft and smooth, it just slithered around, sometimes almost suffocating me in its gloopy folds. There was no way it could be folded down. I struggled some more. Chain rattling. I had little slack and ended up tumbling over, the huge cape hugging me in its embrace. Shaking my head to shift the hood, I was getting more and more agitated, worse........ and turned on. After several minutes of struggling, I gave up. More in fear of getting too turned on, and losing control! I curled up on the soft padded floor, breathing heavily, realising I was going to spend a long period of time forcefully bound in this dreadfully beautiful bondage cape.
'The little struggle there' the speaker announced,
'was bloody marvelous. Ive transferred it all over onto xtube tv. You will know doubt make some cape and mackintosh fans very happy. Goodnight slave, and Happy Christmas. Shout if you need me'. The lights went out.......
Last edited by furryhood on January 16th, 2023, 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rubadubdub

Re: A Christmas bonus.... (Sbm. F/m. Non.)

Post by Rubadubdub »

Now thats what I call a pre- Christmas treat!!! Happy Christmas everyone. X
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Another great Furryhood adventure. Brilliant. Love all your scribes!!!! Happy Christmas to you both, and to the rest of you all.
pvcbliss

Post by pvcbliss »

A great situation. Just want to be there.
Raincoated

Post by Raincoated »

Furryhood. You always come up with some great situations. This is the best yet methinks. Did you have a most pleasurable christmas? I seriously guess so!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Sounds a lovely way to spend the day .all tied up in a mackintosh and hooded too.
Cracking storie thank you
Sbr.and.vinyl

Post by Sbr.and.vinyl »

F**k me. What a way to see in the festive season. What a bad boy. No lucky boy. How did Christmas day end up?
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

What a happy Christmas you had! Who needs Santa!!!!
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

I just so want a cape like that! I cant imagine what it would be like to be trapped inside something that delicious!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Kaggyfan wrote: December 28th, 2022, 11:50 pm I just so want a cape like that! I cant imagine what it would be like to be trapped inside something that delicious!
It would be so nice I can imagine