Sites you miss

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Metalfarmer09

Sites you miss

Post by Metalfarmer09 »

Hiya. After having a moment of nostalgia. I wandered what rainwear/Fetish sites you miss that no longer exist.
Cagoulelover

Re: Sites you miss

Post by Cagoulelover »

Rainweartalk
Newrainwear.de
The ability to search instagram without an account!
Smooth and shiny

Post by Smooth and shiny »

The site I miss is Janet's Eclectic Reviews. A woman not only with a rainwear fetish but she enjoyed getting muddy as well. Sorry I never took the chance to meet her and Nick when they were active on the fetish scene.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

By far the biggest miss for me is Susie Boult's 'Plastique Unique' website - they sold some lovely macs and Susie used to regularly update their picture galleries with superb images or her and her friends wearing them.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Patty’s Parlour
Plastique Unique

JM
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

rothbhoy wrote: December 21st, 2022, 5:26 pm By far the biggest miss for me is Susie Boult's 'Plastique Unique' website - they sold some lovely macs and Susie used to regularly update their picture galleries with superb images or her and her friends wearing them.
Absolutely agree. There were a few pictures where Susie revealed everything under transparent plastic, they were exquisite favourites.

JM
Last edited by JellyMan on December 21st, 2022, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

JellyMan wrote: December 21st, 2022, 5:53 pm Patty’s Parlour
Plastique Unique

JM
'Patty's Parlour', as was, most definitely. I used to live just up the road from her (I lived in Millhouses, Sheffield - she lived half a mile away in Heeley). Her site is still up and running but she focusses more on art these days.
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

It has to be Rubberpal. It was a sad day when the site went down. As far as I am aware, there's nothing to touch it, even now. Unless of course....."you know better".
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

JellyMan wrote: December 21st, 2022, 5:53 pm Patty’s Parlour
Plastique Unique

JM
Is that Susie from vintage scene / susie high ?

Ahh pattys parlour forgot at bout that site. And yes miss Janet and Nicks site and them too. I very nearly made it to one of their parties but sadly 2 days before came down with the flu and had to cancel. They live fairly close by but i never see them around. I wonder how she is?
Lets get swishy!
mason

Post by mason »

galondraken wrote: December 21st, 2022, 8:47 pm Tied And True Tales

I have spent many many many hours when I was new into the fetish scene reading stories there.
I loved running Tied And True Tales, but I completely lost heart after my horrible ex-wife cheated on me & left abruptly for an absolute reptile of a "man".

Thanks for the kind words though; much appreciated