Furryhooded.....(Not explicit!)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
furryhood

Furryhooded.....(Not explicit!)

Post by furryhood »

My husband often writes stories on here to amuse himself and hopefully others. Over the many years of marriage, he has gently goeded me into his way of thinking, sort of. I do not, unlike hisnibs, enjoy being enslaved, tied up or chained up. However, I have very much learned to enjoy making that little mackintoshed man suffer! Sometimes considerably! Not so much pain, but humiliation, and making him wear his beloved rainwear, whether he wants to, and especially more so, when he doesn't!
Today was one of the doesn't days. I sometimes wake, full of the beans, and even in my sixties, feeling playful. Grumpy on the other hand, was like a bear with a sore head. Good. We have an agreed codeword, simply 'SLAVE'. Once said, he must comply to my wishes, or forfeit any rubber, vinyl or pvc playtime for a month. An impossibility for him. Having gotten up, done his necessaries and drank his cuppa, still grumpy, he flushed at the word 'SLAVE'! He gave me the most filthy look. I just smiled, knowing he cannot refuse me. Worse, followed up with 'that look is really going to cost you'. It did.
An hour later we climbed into the 4x4 we have, me in jeans, trainers and teashirt (I know, odd for a 66yr old, but hey, Im still a hippy at heart!) with actually his, lovely glossy dark blue, vinyl hooded cagoul, which I actually really like wearing. We do share clothes, being of similar build, Im just three inches shorter. So cuffs slightly rolled up. He on the other hand, also jeans and shirt, but in MY bright red full length brilliantly shiny red hooded mac. Thick Vinyl, fully inside and out. Belted and fully zipped up. The best bit, it has a huge fur trimmed hood, very soft and fluffy, very girly, he loves it........on me! Fully vinyl lined it really engulfs your head, very snug in the cold winds of winter! Not so in mid April, with the sun shining. A concealed leather collar around his neck locked on both the zip and the added draw pulls which subtly keeps the hood up and on. No escape. A lovely stroll along the seafront should buck his ideas up. He can hide inside the hood, unless I feel wicked and make him remove it. He is lucky. The coast is relatively clear, so I leave him with his hood on. Hes still grumpy. So he can stay like this until he perks up. Miserable old fart!
Last edited by furryhood on February 24th, 2023, 11:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Highshine5

Re: Furryhooded.....

Post by Highshine5 »

Love it.
Highshine5

Post by Highshine5 »

I love his stories and yours. Pray continue!!
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

He's a lucky chap to have you. I don't think you wearing jeans, trainers and a T-shirt at 66 is at all strange.
I'm 71 and wear those items, but also cross dress in pvc miniskirts, tops and stockings (oh and pvc raincoats of course)
PetreVanClause

Post by PetreVanClause »

This is good. I like your husband stories also very much. I have a good liking also for vinyl rainscoat. Your red one sounds very good. Iread it before in more storys. I would like one for her to. Did you buy from shop and were? Thank you
Shinyhood

Post by Shinyhood »

We have similar epithets and very similar tastes. Nice to hear Mrs Furryhood continuing your raincoat misery(or not!?).
Mackymick

Re: Furryhooded.....(safe and sound!)

Post by Mackymick »

Hi Mrs Furryhood. If it is genuinely you, wow! The two of you should get together and write a book. Love all your stuff.
furryhood

Post by furryhood »

Thankyou for your feedback!
Ok. Pvcluver. Bet you look great in your macs.

Petre. We/he had the mac made for me/us by a company we use in the USA. Pm me.

Shinyhood. We have talked before. Yes he will live under my mac thumb!!!!

Mackymick. Thankyou for your kind comments. A book would certainly be an interesting proposition. We have a lot of tales to tell! Shortly, more to follow, he promises. Provided I allow him!

And to every other fellow rainwear fan, Happy Christmas. Xxx
Kaggyfan

Post by Kaggyfan »

Hi. Ive been an avid follower of furryhood stories, am always reading and re-reading. Please. Please. More! A book would be brilliant. I love to have a first edition. Merry Christmas.
Blackvinyl

Post by Blackvinyl »

Kaggyfan wrote: December 16th, 2022, 12:23 am Hi. Ive been an avid follower of furryhood stories, am always reading and re-reading. Please. Please. More! A book would be brilliant. I love to have a first edition.
Me too! Im constantly coming back to your stories and others. Im definitely in the same mind set. I enjoy both shiny rainwear and being locked into it. Im very lucky to have a partner who enjoys enslaving me!