New to site..

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Vintagerain

New to site..

Post by Vintagerain »

Hi all...im new to the site..i love all cagoules full zip..have collection of 80s adidas kway nike and peterstorm....only finding this site now and its great..
Mandaley

Re: New to site..

Post by Mandaley »

I take the opportunity of this post to also say hello. I'm new here and I'm setting up my profile. It seems that you can't add images of yourself or your favourite items to your profile, can you? And in the avatar section it reads "The avatar functionality is currently disabled". It would be great to have such an option.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

Hi both, welcome
Sorry not sure what an aviator is?
Interested to hear more about your cagoule collection vintage rain? Also how did you get into cagoules, any memories? What celebrities would you like to see dressed in them?
ArianaPonytail

Post by ArianaPonytail »

Mandaley wrote: November 28th, 2022, 3:35 pm I take the opportunity of this post to also say hello. I'm new here and I'm setting up my profile. It seems that you can't add images of yourself or your favourite items to your profile, can you? And in the avatar section it reads "The avatar functionality is currently disabled". It would be great to have such an option.
yeah i also noticed this, i hope this avatar picture function can be enabled.
Crossdressing and Vintage raincoats
Vintagerain

Post by Vintagerain »

Cagoulelover wrote: November 28th, 2022, 3:52 pm Hi both, welcome
Sorry not sure what an aviator is?
Interested to hear more about your cagoule collection vintage rain? Also how did you get into cagoules, any memories? What celebrities would you like to see dressed in them?
Hi thanks for the reply..iv always been into them has to be the thin noisy crisp non lininh cagoule..i also love a lady in them..
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

Mandaley wrote: November 28th, 2022, 3:35 pm I take the opportunity of this post to also say hello. I'm new here and I'm setting up my profile. It seems that you can't add images of yourself or your favourite items to your profile, can you? And in the avatar section it reads "The avatar functionality is currently disabled". It would be great to have such an option.
viewtopic.php?t=9524
Mandaley

Post by Mandaley »

Very inconvenient. And still doesn't solve the avatar issue. Thank you for the link and information nevertheless.