The Great Kiwi Bake Off{ dark haired women in a black/dark blue shiny pvc mac

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
bethbennett202

The Great Kiwi Bake Off{ dark haired women in a black/dark blue shiny pvc mac

Post by bethbennett202 »

https://dai.ly/x8d9qwg starts from 8.25 and appears at intervals until 1.06.24

the mac is perfect for me if I can get the same one
JellyMan

Re: The Great Kiwi Bake Off{ dark haired women in a black/dark blue shiny pvc mac

Post by JellyMan »

Brilliant find Beth. A lovely raincoat, an I adore he fact that she has absolutely no reason to be wearing it indoors, except because the chose to.

JM
niton

Re: The Great Kiwi Bake Off{ dark haired women in a black/dark blue shiny pvc mac

Post by niton »

Agreed. A superb find. It must be hot in the studio with the lights etc and yet she is wearing a raincoat over other clothes. Strange but I am most certainly not complaining. How would a contestant be able to concentrate? A huge improvement on Pru in the GBBO I have to say! Will watch this properly when I have more time.
bethbennett202

Post by bethbennett202 »

Great for New Zealand television which has never shown people in plastic rainwear b4 and I was surprised she had the mac on thru out the show never took it off got a costume change which is why mac scenes are usallly short in films
jane mackintosh

Post by jane mackintosh »

A great find. Wearing a shiny pvc mac indoors & in that setting is totally inexplicable, incongruous, & therefore hugely arousing. I've watched selected shots a score of times------& scored a few times as a consequence. Thank you Beth.
bethbennett202

Post by bethbennett202 »

Your welcome I was very lucky to find this ir was just pot luck that I did