What should i do? (Warning: Could get explicit with some of you lot lol).

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
annabell-cagoule

What should i do? (Warning: Could get explicit with some of you lot lol).

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I am laid here in bed, window slightly open, the wind is whistling and I can hear the sound of rain splashing on the ground outside.
With in a few meters I have the following:
Chest of drawers containing several pairs of plastic pants, Peter Storm old school blue waterproof trousers, royal blue over the head otter sports cagoules & a red regatta plastic see through mac.

On top of the wardrobe is a navy blue kway poncho, zip up cagoule in the same colour and also one in red, all 1980’s.

On the back of the door is a blue with white zip pu coated regatta cagoule, quite shiny inside, along with matching trousers with white poppers on the bottom.

Now, this could I am guessing become quite explicit hahaha but what shall I do next?…
Lets get swishy!
Fanta

Re: What should i do? (Warning: Could get explicit with some of you lot lol).

Post by Fanta »

annabell-cagoule wrote: November 26th, 2022, 11:43 pm I am laid here in bed, window slightly open, the wind is whistling and I can hear the sound of rain splashing on the ground outside.
With in a few meters I have the following:
Chest of drawers containing several pairs of plastic pants, Peter Storm old school blue waterproof trousers, royal blue over the head otter sports cagoules & a red regatta plastic see through mac.

On top of the wardrobe is a navy blue kway poncho, zip up cagoule in the same colour and also one in red, all 1980’s.

On the back of the door is a blue with white zip pu coated regatta cagoule, quite shiny inside, along with matching trousers with white poppers on the bottom.

Now, this could I am guessing become quite explicit hahaha but what shall I do next?…
Wear them all at once like that scene in FRIENDS

"Look at me I'm Annabell Cagoule, could I be wearing anymore clothes? Maybe If I wasn't going commando"
annabell-cagoule

Lol
Lets get swishy!
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

I would like you to put on a pair of Peter storm waterproof trousers, together with the regatta pu cagoule (plus some black wellies and a yellow sou wester- maybe Amazon can deliver?).
The rest of the rainwear can be laid on the bed around you.
Now, open the window up to let the weather in a bit more, tie your hood up really tight so that only your eyes are showing before the sou wester goes back on.
Finally, put ride of the Valkyrie’s on and sink your hands, deep into your pockets - enough so they are plunged right in but you still still reach and touch between your legs. As the music thunders on and the weather whips in through the open curtains, you will frantically bring yourself to a thunderous, stormy, intense climax.
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

I’ve put on all my raincoats at once and it was AMAZING!!!! Sweat, and stickiness!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Cagoulelover wrote: November 27th, 2022, 4:58 pm I would like you to put on a pair of Peter storm waterproof trousers, together with the regatta pu cagoule (plus some black wellies and a yellow sou wester- maybe Amazon can deliver?).
Now, open the window up to let the weather in a bit more, tie your hood up really tight so that only your eyes are showing before the sou wester goes back on.
Finally, put ride of the Valkyrie’s on and sink your hands, deep into your pockets - enough so they are plunged right in but you still still reach and touch between your legs. As the music thunders on and the weather whips in through the open curtains, you will frantically bring yourself to a thunderous, stormy, intense climax.
Wow amazing experience .im picturing this as I read it cagoulelover very nice
annabell-cagoule

Cagoulelover wrote: November 27th, 2022, 4:58 pm I would like you to put on a pair of Peter storm waterproof trousers, together with the regatta pu cagoule (plus some black wellies and a yellow sou wester- maybe Amazon can deliver?).
Ooo, i do have a blue fishermans style rubbery mac on the door in the spare bedroom.
Lets get swishy!
annabell-cagoule

Will green dunlop wellies do?
Lets get swishy!
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

Yes that would be fine, are they nice and polished and shiny.
You could also put your regatta mac over the top of your cagoule for extra protection from the stormy weather.
annabell-cagoule

Love layering multiple cagoules!!
Lets get swishy!