What should i do? (Warning: Could get explicit with some of you lot lol).

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
MrCagoule

Re: What should i do? (Warning: Could get explicit with some of you lot lol).

Post by MrCagoule »

Fanta wrote: November 27th, 2022, 12:33 am
annabell-cagoule wrote: November 26th, 2022, 11:43 pm I am laid here in bed, window slightly open, the wind is whistling and I can hear the sound of rain splashing on the ground outside.
With in a few meters I have the following:
Chest of drawers containing several pairs of plastic pants, Peter Storm old school blue waterproof trousers, royal blue over the head otter sports cagoules & a red regatta plastic see through mac.

On top of the wardrobe is a navy blue kway poncho, zip up cagoule in the same colour and also one in red, all 1980’s.

On the back of the door is a blue with white zip pu coated regatta cagoule, quite shiny inside, along with matching trousers with white poppers on the bottom.

Now, this could I am guessing become quite explicit hahaha but what shall I do next?…
Wear them all at once like that scene in FRIENDS

"Look at me I'm Annabell Cagoule, could I be wearing anymore clothes? Maybe If I wasn't going commando"
Like the way you're thinking Fanta. You know you'd look good Annabell.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Mmmmmm Annabell x
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Rain89 wrote: November 27th, 2022, 5:31 pm I’ve put on all my raincoats at once and it was AMAZING!!!! Sweat, and stickiness!
I've put alot on at one time so many on backwards and hoods up lovely to build up nice sweat till I'm almost trapped in theme.