Off out in the rain

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Anotherraincoat

Re: Off out in the rain

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Been out in the rain with my new diriksons cagoule, lovely feel and fully waterproof, and matching trousers of course
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Anotherraincoat wrote: November 18th, 2022, 1:22 pm Been out in the rain with my new diriksons cagoule, lovely feel and fully waterproof, and matching trousers of course
Can I join you in a waterproof walk. Its definitely the weather for it again today.
I'm just going out with the dog dressed up in my wifes long blue transparent pvc mac under my nylon leggings and cagoule feels lovely as always. I've had it on for the last 40mins to warm it up. Now just going to take dog out .
👍👍
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

Sounds fabulous - what sort of cagoule do you have?
It’s quite wet here and I’ve just been out in my regatta pack away pro which I like.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Cagoulelover wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 10:46 am Sounds fabulous - what sort of cagoule do you have?
It’s quite wet here and I’ve just been out in my regatta pack away pro which I like.
I had my navy blue Peter storm cagoule and leggings on today.
Change from my green storm shield .
And I have regatta ones that I usually wear to work and shopping with leggings. Hoods up is always nice aswell mmm
Anotherraincoat

Nylon macs wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 4:07 am
Anotherraincoat wrote: November 18th, 2022, 1:22 pm Been out in the rain with my new diriksons cagoule, lovely feel and fully waterproof, and matching trousers of course
Can I join you in a waterproof walk. Its definitely the weather for it again today.
I'm just going out with the dog dressed up in my wifes long blue transparent pvc mac under my nylon leggings and cagoule feels lovely as always. I've had it on for the last 40mins to warm it up. Now just going to take dog out .
👍👍
Sounds wonderful
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Anotherraincoat wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 10:26 pm
Nylon macs wrote: November 23rd, 2022, 4:07 am
👍👍
Sounds wonderful
Thank you it was lovely .I think it's going to be raining again today. Loving this wet weather.
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

Said on the TV the other day we can expect rain every day between now and Christmas !!!!
Anotherraincoat

Johnnyrbr wrote: November 24th, 2022, 9:26 am Said on the TV the other day we can expect rain every day between now and Christmas !!!!
Yippee, capes on
pvcluver

Post by pvcluver »

I was visiting central London on Thursday (general walk sightseeing from 12.00 onwards then a rock concert in the evening). The rain started around 1.30 so I hastily donned my Stutterheim PU raincoat for the rest of the day. Saw several women in a variety of shiny wear and PU/vinyl leggngs and trousers. Far more sightings tha there would have been in the Midlands
Anotherraincoat

pvcluver wrote: November 26th, 2022, 11:21 am I was visiting central London on Thursday (general walk sightseeing from 12.00 onwards then a rock concert in the evening). The rain started around 1.30 so I hastily donned my Stutterheim PU raincoat for the rest of the day. Saw several women in a variety of shiny wear and PU/vinyl leggngs and trousers. Far more sightings tha there would have been in the Midlands
London in the rain is a great walk, plenty raincoats to view, and of course an excuse to completely protect myself in waterproofs and have my rainwear radar on 🤪🤪
Happy walking