Off out in the rain

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Nylon macs

Off out in the rain

Post by Nylon macs »

So I'm off out in the lovely rain .dressed up nicely in my Peter storm cagoule and leggings. Feel and sounds very horny as I walk swishing away in it .
Just the sound and look at the material is horny so I'm making the most out of it by only wearing my nylon shorts under my leggings.
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Ilovecagoules

Re: Off out in the rain

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Mmmmm wish I could join you. Not raining here plus all my rainwear is stashed at work. ☹️
ShinyRain

Post by ShinyRain »

Be safe and wish I could join you! It is pouring here and I want to be outside with my long shiny red pvc raincoat. We would be making some exquisite sounds together!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Ilovecagoules wrote: ↑November 11th, 2022, 6:29 am Mmmmm wish I could join you. Not raining here plus all my rainwear is stashed at work. ☹️
I always got spear ones .I carry on my work van .and my shopping cape just incase its really peeing down.
Love to walk with company in rainwear mac's πŸ‘πŸ‘
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

ShinyRain wrote: ↑November 11th, 2022, 6:30 am Be safe and wish I could join you! It is pouring here and I want to be outside with my long shiny red pvc raincoat. We would be making some exquisite sounds together!
That would be lovely .love pvc raincoats aswell with big hoods .
And a spear one to put on back to front with hood up feeling the rain pushing it into my face .
Lovely sound of the rain hitting are macs πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
ShinyRain

Post by ShinyRain »

It would be pelting on our hoods as we walked under the moonlight...no swishing sounds but only of rain hitting our shiny, rain drenched macs
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

Nylon macs wrote: ↑November 11th, 2022, 5:55 am So I'm off out in the lovely rain .dressed up nicely in my Peter storm cagoule and leggings. Feel and sounds very horny as I walk swishing away in it .
Just the sound and look at the material is horny so I'm making the most out of it by only wearing my nylon shorts under my leggings.
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
It is a terrific feeling being out in the rain properly dressed for it! I often used to wear nylon shorts in addition to my rainwear, but they are no longer stocked at all now, having said that a pair of PVC shorts are even better! Enjoy that rain.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Rainworshipper wrote: ↑November 11th, 2022, 8:30 am
Nylon macs wrote: ↑November 11th, 2022, 5:55 am So I'm off out in the lovely rain .dressed up nicely in my Peter storm cagoule and leggings. Feel and sounds very horny as I walk swishing away in it .
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
It is a terrific feeling being out in the rain properly dressed for it! I often used to wear nylon shorts in addition to my rainwear, but they are no longer stocked at all now, having said that a pair of PVC shorts are even better! Enjoy that rain.
Thank you rainworshipper. It is nice when dressed for it .I must look at getting some pvc shorts from pvc you like .
I bet it's a lovely feeling .
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

ShinyRain wrote: ↑November 11th, 2022, 7:29 am It would be pelting on our hoods as we walked under the moonlight...no swishing sounds but only of rain hitting our shiny, rain drenched macs
That sounds amazing. Lovely wet rain macs .with not alot on underneath
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

Nylon macs wrote: ↑November 11th, 2022, 10:40 am
Rainworshipper wrote: ↑November 11th, 2022, 8:30 am
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
Thank you rainworshipper. It is nice when dressed for it .I must look at getting some pvc shorts from pvc you like .
I bet it's a lovely feeling .
PVC u like is where I 've got mine from, they are a delight to wear, both in the texture and the way they look