Sightings

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
mactosh

Sightings

Post by mactosh »

I went out this morning with my wife to get a few things in Dunelm and M&S. It had been raing quite heavily but it was now just light drizzle. I put on my favourite petrol blue Totes hooded mac, a 1980's classic, fully buttoned and with hood up. Being nylon it makes a lovely rustle as I walk.
We entered Dunelm and was greeted by a lady in a bright green patterned and hooded rain jacket . We went upstairs where I sighted a lady in a full length navy Nylon mac. I instantly recognised it as a Dannimac, I used to have an identlcal mac. It looked in very good condition for its age. I saw two other nylon cagoules, both in navy nylon.
Next we went into M&S. A very nice looking woman in a spotted hooded cagoule by Joules and followed by two more of the same.
AS I was with my wife I couldnt get into conversation with the nylon clad ladies. Incidently my wife doesnt approve of my macs but just tolerates me wearing them if its raining. We exited M&S to find bright sunshine and immediately my wife said to me to take off my mac. Having had a blissful hour or so I did as I was told!
Anymore sightings?