Favourite ever piece of rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Rubberkell

Re: Favourite ever piece of rainwear

Post by Rubberkell »

Those yellow rubberised nylon anoraks that were in abundance in Germany during 1974 world cup.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

1000Raincoats wrote: January 2nd, 2023, 6:59 pm As long as I'm wearing my navy Italian nylon raincoat, I'm satisfied. Preferably 2 or 3 raincoats.
I do wear 2 at the same time when I go town window shopping ect.
As I know I'm going to enjoy the sweat .when back home I just like to put theme back on naked to feel the wet on my body.lovely feeling
Rain89

Post by Rain89 »

Misty Harbor or Wippette raincoat
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Rain89 wrote: January 26th, 2023, 4:37 am Misty Harbor or Wippette raincoat
Mmmm nice raincoats.
chris227

Post by chris227 »

Reversible Green and Navy blue PVC raincoat from the 80's. Matte navy blue outside, super shiny and slick green inside. Two contrasting stripes on the sleeves. Have gotten a few off EBAY and in the Thrift shops. Search weekly, always looking! Other colors of the same style also desirable. L-XXL. If anyone has some they want to sell, let me know!!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

wafctbi wrote: October 30th, 2022, 12:52 pm Mine would have to be an original Peter Storm overhead smock cagoule from the 70/80's, not the modern copies. Has to be nylon with PU lining, with neck flap and storm cuffs.. Part of the experience was the smell especially after sweat built up ! would love a bondage session in one
Sound lovely I'm on my way mmm
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

For me it is difficult to choose between my classic yellow pvc raincoat and my black vinyl trenchcoat. The yellow pvc raincoat is the type of coat where it all started with at young age and the vinyl mac is the type of coat I used to look at and fantasize about wearing in my adolescence. Luckily I now have one of my own :D