Favourite ever piece of rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
antcagoule

Re: Favourite ever piece of rainwear

Post by antcagoule »

A cagoule every time. Either a Peter Storm overhead or a Regatta Stormbreak. Both in green. Both together. X
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Nylon macs wrote: October 30th, 2022, 6:05 pm Will your wife not tie you up in one back to front
Highly unlikely. 😪
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

shinyphile wrote: October 26th, 2022, 3:46 am Misty Harbor - blue color - 1980s-early 1990s. Matte PVC exterior, cotton plaid lining with some bright colors as part of the plaid pattern. Zip jacket style with hood and hood draw string. Pockets on front. Awesome coat, way more popular with women’s style though there were some rare men’s versions similar but rare and never saw that color.

Yes the shiny bold, gloss PVC of Wippette was also good to look at, the unlined Totes also good for looks, today’s PVC-U-Like unlined coats really sexy, but still I keep coming back to that Misty Harbor matte navy blue style again and again when I think about favorites.
There is a sky blue misty harbour on ebay
Lets get swishy!
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

antcagoule wrote: October 30th, 2022, 10:01 pm A cagoule every time. Either a Peter Storm overhead or a Regatta Stormbreak. Both in green. Both together. X
1 cagoule is nice, 2 better, more than that mmmmm...
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Ilovecagoules wrote: October 30th, 2022, 10:17 pm
Nylon macs wrote: October 30th, 2022, 6:05 pm Will your wife not tie you up in one back to front
Highly unlikely. 😪
😢😢😢 shame
rubberbootsmud

Post by rubberbootsmud »

You say only one piece? I guess it's cheating a bit, but I'd take my one-piece Ocean mud suit with attached boots to this rainy island ;)

ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

When I clicked the picture in the last post a sex site was opened. I find this very offensive ! :(
There is quite a difference between writing mildly explicit stuff in a post and hidden links to sex sites. The latter is very intrusive behaviour IMHO.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

You said one favourite one item, so it would have to be a one piece suit like this…

https://pvc-u-like.com/Clothing/One-Pie ... 4-225.aspx

Since I was marooned I am guessing there is no one else around, so I could have the suit in glass clear plastic. That would give the local wildlife a thrill, as well as me! The benefits of a one piece suit are clear: keeps the mosquitos off!

JM
ComeRainOrShiny

Post by ComeRainOrShiny »

I cannot choose between by farmerrain suit (I'll just stitch the black wellies to it to make it a "onepiece", I will have to be crafty and resourceful on this desert island after all!)

Or...

A perfectly fitted PVCuLIKE suit in one of their reversible materials.
mason

Post by mason »

ilikecoated wrote: December 16th, 2022, 6:54 pm When I clicked the picture in the last post a sex site was opened. I find this very offensive ! :(
There is quite a difference between writing mildly explicit stuff in a post and hidden links to sex sites. The latter is very intrusive behaviour IMHO.
Imagebam is a picture hosting site, but I don't like the sex links in it either

A much better choice would be Imgur. They are 100% legit.

Or set up a flickr account & provide links here