Favourite ever piece of rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Ilovecagoules

Re: Favourite ever piece of rainwear

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Nylon macs wrote: October 25th, 2022, 7:09 am
Rives wrote: October 25th, 2022, 6:23 am A full length beige nylon pakamac with extra long collars. A perfect fit in every way
Love these packamacs with nice big hoods aswell .
Mmm yes. My nan had one. Had a few sneaky feels and wears growing up.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Me to lol . I would always try and pinch my nans when she came to visit us .
She would hang it up with all the other coats in the hallway.
And I could not help but take it off the hook and creep up to the toilet and play with it .hood over my face smelling the rubber nylon as it clung to my face was wonderful.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

The Peter storm which I own is probably my favourite as these played such a part in my fetish and fantasy growing up. Other than that, I used to own a yellow outdoor scene cagoule - it had ‘Indra’ on the sleeve. My wife looked so gorgeous in this one.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Cagoulelover wrote: October 25th, 2022, 10:33 am The Peter storm which I own is probably my favourite as these played such a part in my fetish and fantasy growing up. Other than that, I used to own a yellow outdoor scene cagoule - it had ‘Indra’ on the sleeve. My wife looked so gorgeous in this one.

👍👍 love peter storm cagoules aswell. I have 3 that I wear outside and in the bedroom. Thay probably have a shower as much as I do .
And i have some nice raincoats just for in the bedroom and bath .love putting them on when getting in the bath or shower.
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Nylon macs wrote: October 25th, 2022, 7:46 am Me to lol . I would always try and pinch my nans when she came to visit us .
She would hang it up with all the other coats in the hallway.
And I could not help but take it off the hook and creep up to the toilet and play with it .hood over my face smelling the rubber nylon as it clung to my face was wonderful.
This is another one of those instances where I'm really glad to find someone who did what I did. My other nan also had a blue/turquoise cagoule with navy blue and white piping. I snuck that up to her bathroom on more than one occasion to put it on.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Just cant help it can you .temptation gets the better of us .
It's the material that's to blame.
I cant get enough of it when it's in my face .
Just got to touch it and most always put it over my face as I'm playing .
Just love to feel the nylon rubber backing and the sound it makes as I wrap it over m face and body .👍👍
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Nylon macs wrote: October 25th, 2022, 3:29 pm Just cant help it can you .temptation gets the better of us .
It's the material that's to blame.
I cant get enough of it when it's in my face .
Just got to touch it and most always put it over my face as I'm playing .
Just love to feel the nylon rubber backing and the sound it makes as I wrap it over m face and body .👍👍
Yep same here. I love to feel myself in it and the sound it makes too. The feel of it clinging to my face when on backwards, especially if my hands aren't free to pull it off. Wish someone would do this to me.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Shame you not in Devon. Maybe could make your dream come true if I talked to my wife nicely. And I could sit there and watch you suffocating and struggling listening to the cagoules as you move and try to get some air
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Shame you not in Devon. Maybe could make your dream come true if I talked to my wife nicely. And I could sit there and watch you suffocating and struggling listening to the cagoules as you move and try to get some air.
Ore we could just be m8ts and go out dressed up in are nylon rain gear for walks in the countryside ore beaches.
Then go back to yours for some bondage fun in rainwear 👍👍👌
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Oh I would so love all of that.