Favourite ever piece of rainwear

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
staggy

Re: Favourite ever piece of rainwear

Post by staggy »

My pvc u like blue and yellow reversible rain suit, gutted they stopped doing that colour, I would love to have bought more items in that material
shinyphile

Post by shinyphile »

Misty Harbor - blue color - 1980s-early 1990s. Matte PVC exterior, cotton plaid lining with some bright colors as part of the plaid pattern. Zip jacket style with hood and hood draw string. Pockets on front. Awesome coat, way more popular with women’s style though there were some rare men’s versions similar but rare and never saw that color.

Yes the shiny bold, gloss PVC of Wippette was also good to look at, the unlined Totes also good for looks, today’s PVC-U-Like unlined coats really sexy, but still I keep coming back to that Misty Harbor matte navy blue style again and again when I think about favorites.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

About 12 or 13 years ago I found a yellow pvc anorak with matching overtrousers in a charity shop. I should think that it dated back to the 1980's very supple and better cut than the ones you buy now- I wish I could find one like it now.
rainfash

Post by rainfash »

I would take a super shiny super noisy unlined vinyl Mac from the 70s with me, either in dark blue or red.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

rainfash wrote: October 29th, 2022, 8:20 am I would take a super shiny super noisy unlined vinyl Mac from the 70s with me, either in dark blue or red.
Your raincoat looks amazing I love this sort very nice and crinkle and tasty when the hood is over face.
👍👍
wafctbi

Post by wafctbi »

Mine would have to be an original Peter Storm overhead smock cagoule from the 70/80's, not the modern copies. Has to be nylon with PU lining, with neck flap and storm cuffs.. Part of the experience was the smell especially after sweat built up ! would love a bondage session in one
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

wafctbi wrote: October 30th, 2022, 12:52 pm Mine would have to be an original Peter Storm overhead smock cagoule from the 70/80's, not the modern copies. Has to be nylon with PU lining, with neck flap and storm cuffs.. Part of the experience was the smell especially after sweat built up ! would love a bondage session in one
Sounds lovely .my sister had one .and I would always ask her to lend it to me. As I had a moped and needed a rain coat lol.
And get my way it was so nice to have on with no clothes on underneath.
She let me keep it as I was always asking if I could Barrow it
Had some lovely play times in this one but had to tie myself 👍👍👍
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

wafctbi wrote: October 30th, 2022, 12:52 pm Mine would have to be an original Peter Storm overhead smock cagoule from the 70/80's, not the modern copies. Has to be nylon with PU lining, with neck flap and storm cuffs.. Part of the experience was the smell especially after sweat built up ! would love a bondage session in one
Good call. You and me both.
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Nylon macs wrote: October 30th, 2022, 1:02 pm
Sounds lovely .my sister had one .and I would always ask her to lend it to me. As I had a moped and needed a rain coat lol.
And get my way it was so nice to have on with no clothes on underneath.
She let me keep it as I was always asking if I could Barrow it
Had some lovely play times in this one but had to tie myself 👍👍👍
Self bondage is fun but would love someone to tie me up.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Will your wife not tie you up in one back to front