Cagoules

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Cagoulelover

Cagoules

Post by Cagoulelover »

I came to be aware that I had a thing for cagoules in the 1980s I think, when I was at primary school. Although I do remember being fascinated by one of my infant school teachers wearing a blue plastic mac.
In secondary school, I remember going on a school trip to Norfolk and some of the girls had cagoules on which i remember turned me on massively - I can even remember now an array of Peter storm cagoules and this probably became my favourite because of this time.
When I went to university I told an early girlfriend of my fetish and sadly, she ran a mile!
I later got together with a girl my age, I would have been 19 by then who was prepared to indul me and went to the girl guides clothing shop in Leeds where we could buy rainwear which was for guide leaders - we bought 2 cagoules, a yellow one (unbranded) and a blue one made by gelert - she looked so sexy in these.
The relationship didn’t last but in my early 30s I married my now wife and we will indulge in cagoule fun from time to time!
I currently have a few in my collection and I’ll share the details soon - she has a plum coloured Peter storm pack away cagoule which she will not wear in bed for me as it’s her proper one for ‘when it actually rains’…… although I sometimes wear it when she is out!!
Rainworshipper

Re: Cagoules

Post by Rainworshipper »

I too had a liking for cagoules and overtrousers from the time I was first given one to wear as a child at primary school. I already had a liking for plastic macs, my fetish for shiny rainwear grew through the years at secondary school and I realised that I was turned on by the sight of women and girls my own age wearing garments like this. Sadly I wish now that I had opened up to women about having a fetish but I thought that I was the only one who had feelings like this.
Last edited by Rainworshipper on October 10th, 2022, 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

I think we are roughly the same in terms of when we first realised we had a thing for cagoules. Mine stemmed from my mum who had an old royal blue smock cagoule with buttoned pockets, a crotch strap and drawstrings at the hood and middle. There was also a school mum who wore Peter Storm cagoules (a royal blue smock then a navy full zip which she would plunge her hands into the pockets of).
At secondaey school 3 girls in my year wore cagoules; one a navy PS full zip, another a navy Regatta full zip and the third a royak blue cagoule with red, white & blue stripes down the sleeves. She got rid of this and biught a half navy, half royal blue Regatta full zip. A few teachers wore them too. The one that stands out is one I never knew had one until the day we did a sponsored walk and she arrived wearing a navy Kway! Mmmmm.
My wife indulged my fetish once when we first met but found wearing a cagoule made her feel too hot. As a result I let my fetish lay dormant for many years until a few months ago. She doesn't know my fetish has arisen again yet. I have a small collection of 8 cagoules and a poncho which I wear whenever she's not around.
Cagoulelover

Post by Cagoulelover »

Yes - school days really were a good time for this I remember. I can remember 2 female teachers I had for GCSE (biology and geography) who, on rainy days would both wear Peter storm cagoules - one in royal blue and one navy blue. You can imagine that me, aged 16 and coming to understand that I enjoyed the sight of these teachers (and beginning to understand why!) was very distracted during those lessons. I remember arriving at school once and seeing the geography teacher getting off the bus which ran past our school - frantically zipping up and pulling her hood up whilst she walked into the school.
As I’ve got older I have probably had more encounters with rainwear and cagoules as it doesn’t seem as geeky or embarrassing as you approach your 50s!!
I’ll see if I can remember any more examples
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

I used to babysit for neighbours and I knew the wife had a cagoule or two. When they'd gone out and I knew their children were rock solid out asleep, I would slip her cagoules on. Such a nice feeling as it was so naughty.
reversiblepete

Post by reversiblepete »

Cagoules is what got me obsessed with rainwear.
Iike many I've had a desire for them growing up as early as i can recall.
Childhood angst only made it worse, the understanding that it was odd and them not being very cool drove it deeper as a fetish.
I'd always try and grab a sneaky touch of one of I saw one on a coat rack, if no one was around snack them to play with them in a bathroom.
There was a girl I fancied in high school that would always wear a cagoule and she'd always wear it zipped down to her very large cleavage. Many of night was thought dreaming about her. It may have directly impacted why I love a corset cinched over one.

naked boobs in cagouls drive my wild, feeling them, just the idea of a nip touching the pvc lining gets me rather excited.

I guess I've been lucky that most my girlfriends have dabbled but it always still felt like a dirty shame.
Luckily my wife is awesome and is a bit eccentric her self so she daily wears cagoules and all sort of rainwear as they are bright, colorful and fun.
Which is a double edged sword, they don't have the power over me they once had but I or she can at least wear them without me being constantly aroused.

90s cagoules are the ones I like best, when they had actual pvc linings. My favorite is peter storm.

We've been posting with the awesome fetish community on Instagram, check us out.
https://www.instagram.com/togetherinplastic/
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

She looks gorgeous in all those pics. You're a very lucky man.
Glad it wasn't just me who used to cop sneaky feels of cagoules on rails or coatstands btw!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Love the red cagoule and the fluro green overtrousers, what makes?

I have loved cagoules from a young age, I remember a red nylon all in one as a kid, then an orange man alive over the head. My mum made her own over the head one in navy blue with white zip and cords, it has a shiny coaching inside and i loved it. It was going to the jumble sale years later and I managed to rescue it. I still have it and wear it.

As we grew up a friends mum had an over the head k way with rainbow zip, she was the cool mum we all loved and i adored her cagoule. Later on at school a girl in the year above had a red peter storm, i used to watch out for her everyday, she wore it everyday to school, i always wanted one and it took until a few years ago before i found one of my own.

My collection grew once i moved to my own place and i could enjoy them. One of my jobs was in an office and a few girls had matching regatta cagoules in multiple colours, i bought one and it wasn’t long until i had a fling with one of the other girls who it turned out had a thing for rainwear too and we had many evenings in just our regatta cagoules having fun together, but it was over too soon as i moved jobs.

Eventually i got married and my OH although doesn’t share my passion does enjoy me dressed up in one and allows me to wear it in bed when ever i wish and occasionally will wear one to get me turned on. I was so scared to tell them of my fetish but in the end they were ok about it, sooo lucky!
Lets get swishy!
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Lovely that you kept your mum's cagoule. I wish I'd somehow kept my mum's cagoule, the first one I ever wore. But I doubt it would fit me now lol. Would love to have cagoule fun with others. My wife tried it when we first got together but didn't enjoy it and knows nothing of my reborn fetish yet. Previous partners never indulged me.
discoruss

Post by discoruss »

Wow great photos of your wife in various cagoules reversiblepete.

I definitely can relate to you all on this guys.
I myself don't post much on here. I guess I'm opening up a little here.

I too have a cagoule fetish and loved them ever since I was young. My mum used to have a royal blue smock cagoule I guess from the 70's and always loved the touch and feel of it. Got to wear it a few times there and then.

Saw kids and parents at school with mostly Peter Storm & the cagoules with the 3inch stripe on the arm sleeves.
Never had one when I was young. I do remember though one of the dinner ladies at my junior school had a light blue Peter storm full zip which I was attracted to.

I only realised my fetish for cagoules when I got a little older. In my late teens I guess.
Started collecting them from car boots, looking in charity shops and now on various selling sites.
I still do this today and love the thrill when I see one I buy it straight away.

My collection now must be about 30 or so which are Peter Storm, Regatta, North Face, Patrick, K Way and some unlined ones including the 3inch stripe arm ones on the sleeves. Full zip and half zip. Also a few pair for nylon rain trousers.

Love the feel, smell and touch which really gets me going.
When I get the chance love to put them on forwards, backwards with the hood up. A bit of breathplay and everything else.