plastic suit

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Nylon macs

Re: plastic suit

Post by Nylon macs »

MrDoudy wrote: January 20th, 2023, 9:45 pm Mine hasn't a hood but I'm sure if you contacted PVC-u-like they would customise one for you!
Sounds very good .I will ask them or I can just use a hood from my old transparent pvc mac that's in my wardrobe for repairs as its splitting under the arms after alot of use in the bedroom mmm
Thank you I will have a look aswell
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Contact Claudia Winkelman and ask her if she still has the hood cut from the plastic mac in 60’s week of the Great British Sewing Bee series 4. She put it on after it was cut off. Anyone who is into humiliation might want to watch the programme on BBC iPlayer and listen to women saying how much they hate or don’t understand plastic, as they are forced to make garments out of old macs. There is one lovely sentence “my husband would love to see me in this but it’s not going to happen” - I feel sorry for that poor bloke!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b07grr60

JM
Cherie

Post by Cherie »

I watched that episode over and over. Esme and Patrick were very scathing about the black spotted plastic outfit made by the Irish girl but I thought it was super sexy and if my wife wore it I’d be drooling all day! Sadly the Irish girl (sorry can’t remember her name) does say she has nothing like it in her wardrobe referring to the original plastic mack that her creation started out as. Would have loved it if just one of the contestants hinted they were OK with some PVC in their lives.

Cherie x
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Love those! Well, i would
Lets get swishy!
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Very nice too.
You had a fantastic excuse aswell
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

plasticlover1 wrote: October 9th, 2022, 10:30 pm Very nice to hear others enjoy there plastic.
I could come over to clean your carpets in my plastic suit .at last it will keep me nice and hot when working I theme for you.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I would love to own a plastic suit and be asked to do housework in it, by my wife. I am not a submissive or into humiliation but for a chance to be covered in plastic I’d do anything! And if she joined in with her own shiny suit I will have died and gone to heaven.

JM 😈
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

JellyMan wrote: January 27th, 2023, 6:30 am I would love to own a plastic suit and be asked to do housework in it, by my wife. I am not a submissive or into humiliation but for a chance to be covered in plastic I’d do anything! And if she joined in with her own shiny suit I will have died and gone to heaven.

JM 😈
Morning j.m.
I have cleaned a house in my nylon waterproof trousers and cagoule with nothing on underneath. It was lovely as I was not sure if the tenants was coming back erliy so I was a bit jumpy. But I did manage to clean all the carpets from to to bottom in half aday.
I was lovely and wet with sweat by the time I finished.
pvc_simon

Post by pvc_simon »

Nothing like wearing a plastic suit with plastic baby pants in bed on a large plastic sheet...
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

pvc_simon wrote: May 6th, 2023, 3:40 pm Nothing like wearing a plastic suit with plastic baby pants in bed on a large plastic sheet...
Mmmm lovely and the best way to try and sleep. Then use the plastic sheet to wrap yourself or someone wrap you up in it mmm way to go