Hold your pee challenge

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
Vxr 15

Hold your pee challenge

Post by Vxr 15 »

Has anyone ever tried the hold your pee challenge, it's where you have to drink a certain amount of water and see how long you can go without peeing. I'm currently trying this, I woke up about 6 am wanting to pee but I didn't, i then went out for a walk and purchased a bottle of drink which I then drank, I've since had a cup of tea on returning home and am now trying not to go for a pee (the time is currently 8.35), let's see how long i can last, why don't you try.
capefetish

Re: Hold your pee challenge

Post by capefetish »

Have fun with those urinary tract infections, urinary retention, and the potential to rupture your bladder.

Seems like a pointless and potentially dangerous exercise to me.
JellyMan

Re: Hold your pee challeng

Post by JellyMan »

Vxr 15 wrote: September 18th, 2022, 7:36 am Has anyone ever tried the hold your pee challenge, it's where you have to drink a certain amount of water and see how long you can go without peeing. I'm currently trying this, I woke up about 6 am wanting to pee but I didn't, i then went out for a walk and purchased a bottle of drink which I then drank, I've since had a cup of tea on returning home and am now trying not to go for a pee (the time is currently 8.35), let's see how long i can last, why don't you try.
Do you have a fetish for holding your pee? Maybe caught in a traffic jam as a child with no hope of relief and somehow the feeling makes you aroused? Otherwise I can’t see the appeal and wouldn’t think it was medically safe if repeated too often. I remember having to have an investigation in hospital where I had to not pee for a long time so that my bladder could be scanned full. When I was finally allowed to go there was a great deal of relief in that!

JM
YKK

Post by YKK »

After two cups of coffee in a morning.
60 minutes after I get to work. I have to go.
Got stuck in a traffic jam years ago.
Embarrassed, had to go pee in a hedge.
Side effect: I was wearing a Blue Nylon Cagoule at the same time.
Every time I wear it. I remember the Emergency Piss.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Not sure I could hold it very long even if I wanted to. Cleaning my teeth with an electric toothbrush after breakfast invariably produces a strong urge to "go" which I quickly have to relieve in the adjoining upstairs toilet. Would be the ideal opportunity to wet myself (with or without plastic pants) though, if I were in a position to do so.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

WealdenMac wrote: October 9th, 2022, 8:58 am Not sure I could hold it very long even if I wanted to. Cleaning my teeth with an electric toothbrush after breakfast invariably produces a strong urge to "go" which I quickly have to relieve in the adjoining upstairs toilet. Would be the ideal opportunity to wet myself (with or without plastic pants) though, if I were in a position to do so.
definitely with! Although personally I can think of much more fun things to do in the bathroom wearing plastic pants on bare skin than wetting them!

JM
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

JellyMan wrote: October 9th, 2022, 10:55 am
WealdenMac wrote: October 9th, 2022, 8:58 am Not sure I could hold it very long even if I wanted to. Cleaning my teeth with an electric toothbrush after breakfast invariably produces a strong urge to "go" which I quickly have to relieve in the adjoining upstairs toilet. Would be the ideal opportunity to wet myself (with or without plastic pants) though, if I were in a position to do so.
definitely with! Although personally I can think of much more fun things to do in the bathroom wearing plastic pants on bare skin than wetting them!

JM

I too would also love to wet myself in plastic pants and then some!
rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

On that subject, I was with a couple a few years back and they liked wearing raincoats, they would both give me golden showers in my raincoat. It was really hot to me. I miss that, they moved away. :(
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
black_shiny

Post by black_shiny »

rainwearlvr wrote: October 29th, 2022, 3:54 am On that subject, I was with a couple a few years back and they liked wearing raincoats, they would both give me golden showers in my raincoat. It was really hot to me. I miss that, they moved away. :(
I like that