The Holiday - Part 4

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
JellyMan

The Holiday - Part 4

Post by JellyMan »

Things get explicit, and there is girl on girl action too.

Bill and Julian knelt on the floor facing the bed, their hands tied behind their backs and the collars still firmly in place. Both their macks were undone, revealing their nakedness underneath. Julia stood behind them, tugging on the leads that were attached now to both the collars, and the ropes around their wrists.
“Well, what am I going to do with you two? Leaving me tied up like that is unforgivable. You think I enjoyed it?”, she demanded.
Neither man answered, not sure if it was a rhetorical question.
She yanked on Bill’s restraints, “well?”
“We did think you might like it, it seemed a kinky thing to do. We were just about to come back and, well, finish things off, when you found us first”.
“Nonsense!”, she replied, “if I hadn’t released myself I would still be on the bed now”.
Bill felt her breath on his neck as she bent over, PVC catsuit creaking, and gave his dick a whipping”.
He winced, but the feeling was not that bad.
“Here, you take this one”. The men were confused, who was Julia talking to, I’d didn’t make any sense.
Julian felt himself being led away from his friend. He stood up, noticing that Bill was still kneeling and Julia was still standing over him. He tried to look around to see who was leading him, but felt a slap in the face and a different woman’s voice, “now now, no peeking”.
Whoever it was, her outfit was making a zipping sound.

Probably because of It being a guest house, the room had a long, sturdy, towel rail along one wall in the bedroom, for no apparent reason. Julian found himself being turned, with his back to this rail, and felt his bound hands being attached to it. His assailant was now in full view. A pretty middle-aged woman wearing nothing but a clear plastic one-piece suit. It was tight in lots of places as she was quite a chubby lass. The transparent vinyl crackled and zipped as she moved tying him tight.

Bill was now led to the same fate as his friend, and soon the couple were trapped, side by side on the rail, facing in to the room. Julia parted their macks and gave their dicks a hard squeeze using both hands.
“Welcome to the show boys. What, I asked myself, would be a suitable punishment for a couple of gay boys that had been so naughty? So my best friend Ann and I will treat to you to a show. Try to stay awake, it might be quite a long performance.

Julia’s room was the biggest in the house. The bed was a huge four-poster, and the walLs were adorned with a lot more mirrors than was strictly necessary. Julian noticed that, as well as the big metal towel rail, currently holding them, there were what looked like towel rings on some of the walls, yet they looked far more industrial and sturdy than would be necessary to hold a couple of even heavy bath towels.

Ann lay down on the latex covered bed, her weight made her sink in and be enveloped in rubbery loveliness. Julia walked over to the bed, she looked at the men, smiled at them, then climbed on to Ann. The two women kissed and braced.

“Is it me or did things just get a whole lot more boring?”, hissed Bill at Julian, “I came on holiday with you to have some fun, not to watch a couple of women enjoying themselves”.
“I know what you mean”, Julian replied in a whisper, “but you gotta love that whole lotta naked flesh under clear plastic, it’s quite a sight”.
“Oh you perv, I thought you only had eyes for me!”, He was cross, he knew that Julian had a tendency to swing both ways on the odd occasion, especially when there was plastic involved. Bill had his own share of encounters with the opposite sex, but over the years he had come to realise that only another man truly understood his love, no need, for rainwear. He had contacted Julian online and eventually they met in person and fell in love. They had spent a few weeks together before deciding on the holiday; this was their first outing as a couple and things were not going to plan.

Ann unzipped Julia’s catsuit slowly, from the neck right down to her pussy and kept going all the way round to the small of her back. She slipped her hand between the landlady’s legs, her skin was damp from trapped in PVC for such a long time. Beads of perspiration were building inside Ann’s suit as well, as she was warming up. The clear plastic stuck to her rounded bottom as she moved.

Bill gripped the rail with his hands and tried to move it, it gave just a millimetre. He whispered to to Julian, “try moving the rail, it’s a little bit loose”.

Ann was on top of Julia with her vinyl clad pussy on her face and working her clit with her tongue down below. The two women were enjoying themselves too much to notice that the men were working at the rail, getting it to move an extra millimetre or two on each push.
“Have you thought this through”, hissed Julian, “if we manage to break the rail we’ll still be attached to it, and what are we going to do?”
“I think we need to rush to the door and get to our room, break free and get the hell out of this place as soon as possible”.

Julia had raised her hands and ripped the crotch on Ann’s suit, plunging her own face into her pussy. The two women were totally engrossed, and Julia had forgotten her prisoners, realising that the trick she had played to punish the men was backfiring and she wanted Ann so much now, more than she had expected, and maybe her best friend has always been just that bit more in reality. She wondered why Ann had agreed to things that night maybe a bit too readily, and with such short notice, and no real encouragement had appeared with the suit, asking, “is this the sort of thing that you mean?”.
In amongst the deep feelings of sexual desire a new one was emerging. She dare not think this could be love.

Bill looked down, and out the corner of his eye, could see the cracks in the wall that suggested that the rail was about to come free.
“One more should do it”, he said, no longer using hushed tones. Despite his attention on getting free, the movement required was amplifying the feeling of the soft slippery rubber lining of his PVC raincoat, and his manhood reacted, then of course in its hardened state, it was just in the right position to be gently whipped by the open front of the mack as he moved, adding to the effect.

Ann stood in front of the chest of draws holding the unopened cellophane wrapper. The heavy, soft, item inside looked innocuous and, as yet, brand new and never worn.
“Wear the sexiest, naughtiest, outfit you have”, said Julia, and, “get over hear quick for some payback girl”.
She had no idea what her bestie meant, it was a rare excitement that she felt in, and in that moment she remembered lying on that chair, naked from the waist down. She was scared and excited in equal measure. In all her life she had only done what they wanted, the men in her life.
“Dress up as a schoolgirl”.
“Suck me till I come”.
“Real,men don’t use condoms bitch”.
Derek, she thought, was different. He seemed kind, if a bit dull. Derek would never approve of her getting a tattoo, but then he wasn’t here was he? He was with HER now.
Tamara was lovely, she explained everything carefully and agreed than men were bastards and that if she wanted a tattoo she should damn well get one and fuck boys, but not literally.
It was agreed, a small tattoo of a devil just above her pussy, she was so scared of the pain, but Tamara was just so comforting, she couldn’t back out now,
Something was so erotic about the room. Everything was dark, and there were paintings of fairies and elves, but no cutsie ones, bad-ass ones that would kill you with their razor sharp glass wings.
Tamara was stick-thin, and wearing a black leather waistcoat. She had piercings and tattoos just about everywhere you could see, and probably where you couldn’t, imagined Ann.
Her black vinyl gloves were all part of the job, but her trousers certainly weren’t. She stood preparing her tools with her back to the big black leather chair, from where Ann watched in trepidation, her pussy still slightly red from shaving earlier that morning, believing it was the right thing to do if getting a tattoo down there.
Ann admired Tamara’s bold dress sense, “love the leather joggers, where do you get those? If you don’t mind me asking?”
“Oh sweetie, these are not leather, they are PVC, you should get some, you’d look killer in them”
Tamara moved over bringing a tray of worrying looking tools and bottles, “well I say PVC, I guess they are really plastic, you know the feeling on bare skin is so sexy, especially if you don’t wear underwear like me. With her free hand she turned the waistband out to show Ann that they were just as smooth and shiny on the inside.
The pain was quite bad, but Ann was more worried about how perilously close Tamara was to her pussy. In that moment she was so glad she wasn’t a bloke as she was sure she would have had a massive stiffy.
The tattoo looked badass as far as Ann was concerned, gritty and menacing, a sort of demon protecting her from would be invaders. Dark magic to wither the cock of any man who dared to try to enter her.
“Have you thought about a piercing? A lot of girls get their nipples done when they are in for a tattoo”.
Ann found herself answering without thinking, “oh no Derek would hate it”, then she paused, “fuck. Oh yes, go for it, whatever Derek hates I want it, I want it for me, not him or any other cock wielding thing that calls himself a man”.
“Whooa, steady girl, you sure about this? Sounds like you are in a dark place?”
“Yes, certain, I want piercings and the edgiest studs to go in them that you have”.

Ann looked in the corner of the drawer where she had removed the cellophane package and saw the small blue box. Her heart quickened as she opened it and saw the studs inside, not worn for a while. She eased them in, relieved that the holes in her nipples had not closed up yet. Then she pulled her trousers and knickers down, remembering Tamara’s encouraging smile as she pierced Ann’s clit, and that stud went in as well. The feeling between her legs was pleasantly uncomfortable.
As she was half undressed, she thought she ought to try the new outfit, in case it didn’t fit, so stripped off.
There was something electrifying about the cool, smooth plastic as her legs went in. Tamara was right, the feeling was tantalising and she felt somewhat stupid as she looked at herself in the mirror, but she as compelled to zip the suit all the way up and in that moment thought “fuck you Derek and your miss matchstick this is ME”. She felt sure that she looked like a slab of meat in a plastic bag, but decided she liked it.

Julian and Bill finally broke free, the rail came away with a loud crack, and rather more wall still attached to it than they had expected.
“GO”, shouted Bill, and the two men bundled towards the door, fumbling to open it still bound, but escaping without immediate pursuit. Ann and Julia, at that moment, couldn’t give a damn what those men were doing, but the boys didn’t know that.

In their room the men laughed with relief, but soon realised they were both still bound to the rail which had gauged a line in the hallway wallpaper as they ran for it. There was a lump of masonry attached to one end, but the other end had pulled out of its fixing, which was still attached to the wall in the landlady’s room. The men were able to slide the rail out, then Julian showed Bill a trick where he was able to bend over and pass his bound hands under his bottom until they were behind his knees, made slightly easier due to the slippery surface of his plastic mack. Getting his arms out from behind his legs was an indignant affair requiring contortions, but eventually he could see his bindings in front of him, then use his teeth to easy his wrists free. He untied Bill, and the pair sat, exhausted on the end of the bad.
“We still have these to deal with”, pointed out Bill, gesturing to his collar.
Julian jumped up, “right! This ends NOW”, and he stormed out, back to the room in which they were held captive.
He expected to be confronted by the women, but what he saw was that Julia was now face sitting on Ann and having her clit attended to. Julian froze, fixated by the view of the two women and for a moment, considered attempting to join in, but snapped out of it and grabbed the two keys on the bedside table next to the writhing girls.

Bill rubbed his neck, relieved to be free of the collar. Julian threw his unceremoniously on the floor.
“What say we quit this joint and ride off into the sunset?”
Bill was staring at his friend, “what, not a bit of time for some fun before we go?”, he parted the front of Julian’s plastic raincoat, “seems a shame to waste these lovely outfits”.
Julian went over to the door and put it on the deadlock, “we don’t want any interruptions”, then he stroked his hardening manhood in Bill’s direction, “prepare to be boarded”.
“Aye aye captain”, replied Bill with a cheeky grin.

Julian was back in the leather trousers and tee shirt that was still damp from being washed in the shower to try to freshen it up.
Bill decided, for Julian, to give the plastic jeans a try. He preferred a latex lining and a good PVC trench coat, but for now was enjoying making his friend squirm with anticipation as they drove away from the guest house. Julian placed his left hand on the bulge under Bill’s shiny crotch when he didn’t need it for changing gear.
They had taken the coast road away, to where they had no idea, just away.
Then Julian spotted a pull in by the side of the road, then stopped. He bent over and unzipped Bill so that his stiff manhood slipped out and his head went down.
“Not here you fool, people, will see!”, exclaimed Bill, “look there is someone walking a dog over there!”
“Well, you had better hurry up and come, because I’m not stopping until you do”, Julian exclaimed before returning to sucking.
“Look, stop”, exclaimed Bill, “I’m all,done, I have nothing left”.
“You should have thought about that before you stole MY sexy jeans, you knew I wouldn’t be able to resist you in them you animal”.

Bill wasn’t sure what would happen as they pulled up in the gravel drive in front of the hotel, he suspected that his legs would give way an Julian would have to carry him in. Never had he been made to come so much, but now he knew for certain the recipe for ensuring Julian’s attention whenever he demanded it.
They had spotted the slightly wonky sign for the hotel. Bill quipped that it looked a bit like Fawlty Towers, so of course they MUST give it a try, besides both were in need of tea!
The lady on reception raised an eyebrow, “Mr and Mr White, you are the last couple to arrive, you are in suite 3A on the top floor. “Welcome to the Raven Hotel. Your dinner event is in the Lancaster Room, dress code is, er, casual”.
“Oh, no, there must be some….”, Bill cut Julian off.
“Shhhh he said under his breath, let’s see how this plays out!”
A very tall man walked by, mainly due to his insanely high heels. He was wearing a long latex coat over vinyl leggings. Bill stared. The man blew him a kiss, but carried on walking”.
It was Julian’s turn to feel jealous now.

To be continued…
hotwilly

Re: The Holiday - Part 4

Post by hotwilly »

Thanks for continuing with the story
Plenty of twists and turns in it
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)