The Holiday - Part 3

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
JellyMan

The Holiday - Part 3

Post by JellyMan »

Naughty and getting more explicit!

Julian knelt on the bed dressed in his new black plastic mack, and nothing else. Bill knelt in front of him wearing his rubber lined PVC mack and nothing else. Both men were aroused but told not to do anything. Julia sat in the chair in the corner, playing with her leather whip, “hands off boys, just looking at the moment”.
Bill hissed quietly under his breath, hoping the landlady couldn’t hear, “are your knees complaining? This was fun, but I’m getting too old for these sorts of games”.
Julian smiled, “no idea, I lost the feeling in my legs a couple of minutes ago, if we aren’t allowed to move soon I might never get up”.
“Shhhhhh”, demanded Julia, “naughty boys must be silent”.
She stood up and her high heels clomped on the bare floorboards. Julian felt the whip drawn slowly up his back, then down over his shoulder. With its handle she parted the front of his mack to reveal his hard dick, which she tapped gently with the leather straps, he winced, but it was a surprisingly pleasurable pain.
Bill’s face was transfixed on the open front of Julian’s raincoat. It wasn’t long before his own cock was at the receiving end of the whip.
“Now you may kiss, but no hands”, her tight PVC catsuit creaked as she moved, bending over and teasing their heads towards one another. Neither friend needed any more encouragement.
Julia, like most women, was not comfortable with her body, but uncharacteristically she admired her look in the long mirror on the front of the wardrobe. Julian had one eye on her shiny bottom as his lips entwined with Bill’s.
“You may touch each other’s dicks now, but no coming, any hint of jizz and Mr.Whippet here will have a field day across your naked bums, and not in a pleasurable way”, she tapped the whip handle on the side of the oak cupboard to make the point.
The friends were enjoying each other, but whilst Julia was still distracted by her image in the long mirror, Bill whispered, “do you remember Brighton?”
Julian looked puzzled for a moment, but didn’t lose this grip on Bill’s manhood, then realisation went across his face, “she’d never agree to that!”
“Who’s asking? On a count of three, 1…. 2…. 3!”
The men jumped up from the bed, both struggled to make their legs work properly for a moment, but soon had Julia in their grip, one either side of her. Julian pulled the whip from her hand so quickly that she didn’t have time to stop him.
“BRIGHTON!”, shouted Bill, and the two friends dragged The landlady to the bed and forced her down on her back.
“Hold her while I get the gear”, he added. Julian duly pinned her by the wrists, she wriggled and fought, but was moaning as she did, and played a PVC clad thing provocatively between Julian’s legs, depositing some pre-cum on its shiny surface.
Bill returned with some leather cuffs and proceeded to incapacitate Julia, “pays to pack for every eventuality”, he said.
Soon the landlady was fully bound, star shaped and blindfolded. She was moaning, “let me go, let me go, you bad boys had better release me or there will be big trouble!”
Julian applied the ball-gag and she went silent.
“I feel we need a breath of fresh air my love”, he said to Bill.

“Do you think she is enjoying it, or will she throw us out of the guest house as soon as we release her?”, Bill quizzed, as their shoes crunched across the pebbles along the high-tide line.
Julian gripped his friends arm, savouring the shiny soft surface of the PVC, “release, who said anything about release?”
“I wonder how long the batteries will last? I thought it was a stroke of genius unzipping her catsuit and putting the rabbit on her pussy, before doing her back up to the neck”.
“This is what a real holiday is all about!”, exclaimed Bill, holding his hand out to catch a few drops of rain that had just started to fall, “nobody can blame us for being out in rainwear when the weather is like this”.
At that moment, as if hearing the comment, the heavens opened and others on the beach could be seen hurriedly packing up and running for cover as Bill and Julian strode on, arm in arm, seemingly impervious to the wet.

Julia wriggled and struggled. “Don’t those fags know anything about women’s anatomy?”, she thought to herself angrily. Julian had missed her clit by a few millimetres, a mistake any man might make, and she had managed to move the vibrator enough to come a couple of times, but now it was slipping annoyingly away and she was getting quite frustrated. Her pulling at the restraints was now a proper attempt to get free, “those men will be in such trouble when I get hold of them”, she thought.
Finally, a wrist was free, but rather than remove the other restraints her hand went straight to her crotch, and adjusted the pulsating dildo into its rightful position, pressing it hard under the shiny vinyl material until she came to a shuddering orgasm.

Down on the beach the place was deserted as the rain continued. Bill sat next to Julian with his hand casually inside his friends plastic raincoat, stroking his cock. Julian was, for the moment, enjoying the attention until it was time to swap roles. Both men kept an eye out for anyone else near the covered seating area, but thankfully their only companions were the screeching gulls that seemed unaware of the weather.
Julian gave out a little gasp and some spunk ran down the inside of his leg. Bill relaxed his grip, but didn’t remove his hand immediately. Julian fumbled to find the opening in Bills mack, immediately noticing how much warmer his outfit was than his own flimsy plastic raincoat. He found his target, nestled in the latex lining, and wrapped his fingers around it’s hard shaft.

Julia had freed herself completely now. She unzipped her catsuit and removed the rabbit, throwing it unceremoniously on the bed. In nestled in the folds of the purple latex top sheet, still buzzing. The landlady took a towel to her perspiring boobs, she was damp all over, but made no effort to change. She bent down and pulled a small case from under the bed, smiling as she found the pink flesh coloured friend. She switched it on and inserted it into herself then zipped up her PVC catsuit, enjoying the feeling of the more gentle buzz. She grabbed more items from the case and headed out, pulling on a clear plastic raincoat as she passed the wardrobe, having heard the storm outside.

Bill and Julian cuddled warmly in a post come glow. It was not earth shattering, just naughtiness by the sea with the one they loved.
The bench was on tarmac with a cover over the top, and no back to it. Neither man heard the noise of Julia’s stilettos behind them over the rain on the roof above them, until it was too late.
Two clicks and the collars were snapped in place. Both men grabbed at them to try to get them off, but they were both tight and stuck fast.
“They only come off with my special key boys”, Julia hissed, “better get you back inside for your punishment”.
She stood in front of the men, plastic mack blowing in the wind and still wearing the tight PVC catsuit. She held the leads to the collars with one hand, while the other went down to her crotch and played on the flat end of the vibrator that was deep inside her.
“This is going to be a fun evening”, she said with a smirk, “for me anyway”.
hotwilly

Re: The Holiday - Part 3

Post by hotwilly »

Excellent , please continue
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)