The Holiday - part 2

As requested by some members, a sub forum for all our gay members.
JellyMan

The Holiday - part 2

Post by JellyMan »

Julian walked over to the services, “they are bound to sell clothing in here, I’ll just pick up something to get me by”.
“Get some snacks while you are about it”, shouted Bill after his friend.
Five minutes later Julian came out of the shop with some items in a bag.
“Did you find anything?”
“Oh yes, sandwiches and some drinks”, Julian held the carrier bag up, “and also they had two items of clothes”.
“Oh that is good, let me see”
He pulled out a pack and threw it over to his friend. Bill sniggered, then burst out laughing, “really? Is this all they had?”
“No they had glove and scarf sets with reindeer in them as well”.
Bill opened the pack and pulled out the item, he flapped it and held it up, and smiling broadly, “a plastic Mack, all they had was yet another plastic Mack?”
“Yes, that’s my one, yours is still in the bag”, Bill dug in and removed a second pack, “now why do you think I want pink?”
“Darling you’d look good in any colour, maybe when we get to the hotel we can try them on?”

All along the remainder of the drive the couple looked out for a shop that might sell some clothing, but they found nothing and soon pulled up outside the Bright Side Guest house where they were staying.
Julian fell back in the bed, which protested with some worryingly loud creaking, “help me out here my love”.
Bill undid the buttons on top of his friends shiny jeans and slowly unzipped the fly. He tugged at the waistband and slowly peeled off the plastic, which was stuck fast and slippery both at the same time.
“My God that feels soooooo good”, he lay still, allowing the cool air over his naked lower half.

When they first arrived at the guest house it was spitting with rain and so their attire was not such a surprise to the landlady. She was a formidable middle-aged woman; tall with quite a striking face. She looked the men up and down disapprovingly, “breakfast is at 7am sharp, dinner at 8pm, I lock the door at 10pm on the dot. Now, here are your rooms”, she handed the men a key each.
Bill looked at the hunk of metal attached to the brass key, with the big number 2.
“Your room is just here”, she pointed at the adjacent door and handed Julian a key, “you are in seven at the top of the second set of stairs”.
“Er, sorry”, said Julian, “I booked a double room?”
“Yes, it’s a double”, she replied sharply.
“No, I mean one room for us both”, he said nervously.
She snatched the key back from Bill, “well I don’t know, of course, if that’s what you want…. Just remember dinner at 8pm”.
They climbed the stairs slowly, feeling the landlady staring at them as they went.
Julian opened the creaky door and they went inside, then they both burst out laughing.

Because of the long drive, the two men had agreed to book dinner at the guest house so they didn’t have to go searching for somewhere to eat. Ordinarily they would have changed into fresh clothes for dinner.
“I feel dirty like this”, said Bill, “at least you get to rinse and wipe your trousers darling, and these tee shirts are not pleasant.
Julian placed the case on the end of the bed, “well let’s check out our options”, and unzipped it all around.
“We can’t wear much of this, I think the locals will have heart attacks, or they would drive us out of town with pitchforks”, said Bill looking sceptical.
“Oh look, we might as well make the best of a bad situation, I’m wearing these tonight”, and Julian pulled out two items and disappeared into the bathroom to change.
Bill rifled through the bag, “we don’t have long love, it’s ten to eight now”.

The stairs were narrow and Julian’s tight leather trousers protested, and his red latex tee shirt shimmered. Bill followed behind, opting for his black rubber leggings, his cotton tee shirt from earlier and a black leather jacket.
The dining room was empty, Julian checked his watch just as the time rolled from 19:59 to 20:00. They were sat at the table near the big window, “I wonder what will be on the menu tonight?”, asked Bill.
They didn’t have long to wait, door opened and the woman strode in and placed two bowls in front of the men, she paused and raised an eyebrow as she clocked the shiny outfits before her, then beat a hasty retreat.
The men looked at each other stunned. Julian picked up a spoon and tentatively tried the broth, “er, chicken soup, I think, not too bad actually”.
Bill poked a piece of bread into the hot liquid, but dripped some of the starter as he went to take a bite. His friend leant over and cleaned the spill from his crotch, “luckily you are wipe clean tonight darling! If you play your cards right I’ll rub down more than just some soup if you like later”.
“Ah hem”, the woman had appeared silently and had stood unseen, “would you like water with your meal?”, she held up a glass jug one two empty glasses.
“Oh, er, yes please”, replied Bill. She slammed the items down and exited without another word.
Julian’s hand ran up Bill’s rubber clad thigh, “do you think she heard us?”
“Stop that, you’ll get us thrown out, I don’t think she approves!”, he replied in a hushed tone.
The door opened and this time there was nothing quiet about the woman’s entrance. The half eaten bowls of soup were whisked away and stacked under the trolley, then two plates of roast dinner replaced them. She wasn’t in the room long, but long enough for Julian to notice a small change in her outfit, “did you notice the clear plastic apron she was wearing? I thought the frilled edges looked a bit kinky”.
“What? You are a kinky sod”, replied Bill, “I bet you’d want to get naked and wear nothing but that apron”.
Julian blushed a bit, but in his head he knew his friend was right.
“Wow, this is a big meal”, he said, trying to get away from the subject of the woman and her ever so sexy plastic apron.
The two men managed about a third of the main course, and secretly both were relieved when the landlady returned with the desserts. Again, the part-eaten meals were removed and replaced by large white bowls of steaming pudding, but she fumbled Julian’s spoon and dropped it on the floor. As she bent down to retrieve the cutlery, Julian noticed that she had almost entirely unbuttoned her blue floral blouse, and a boob popped out and nestled seductively in the soft shiny plastic apron. She could not possibly have not been aware of this, but made no attempt to cover herself, and in fact waited, pretending that she was unable to reach the spoon. Julian was compelled to help, and stooped to retrieve the item, she gave a little gasp as his cheek brushed deliberately against the vinyl covering her chest. Bill kicked his friend quite hard under the table, giving no doubt to all present at his annoyance at what was happening. The woman left the room, still making no attempt to adjust her blouse back into some semblance of dignity until she was right by the door.
“You tart! This is OUR holiday. OUR time together. You are supposed to only have eyes for me”, scorned Bill.
Julian gave a little chuckle.
“What? What is it?”
“Spotted Dick!”, replied Julian as he poked the contents of the bowl suspiciously.
“Sorry darling, you know I’m all yours really, but I can’t help myself. I think I bring out a tarty side in women and it does turn me on, but I only want you my love”.
Bill gave a weak smile, “hmmmm, you had better make it up to me good later on. But for now I desperately need to walk off all this food. Let’s see if we can find the beach?”
As the two men got up to leave, the landlady returned with an old fashioned coffee pot and some small orange cups that looked straight from the 1970’s, “would you like a drink after your meal?”, she asked.
“No thank you”, replied Bill, “I won’t sleep if I have coffee. But I wonder if you might direct us towards the sea? We would like walk before bed”.
She frowned, “turn left out of the main door, but don’t forget, I lock up at ten sharp”.
Then her face softened, “I could show you to the harbour if you like, the sea air will do me some good”.
“That’s awfully kind, but…”, replied Bill, but was cut off mid-sentence, “No of course, threes a crowd”.
Julian felt sorry for the woman, but nonetheless they thanked her and headed out as a couple.

The evening was cool with few others out, but those that were all stared at the shiny couple making their way down the road following the landlady’s direction. Neither took any notice of the looks, not outwardly anyway, but when you are a gay couple dressed in kinky outfits all you really want is the world to notice you, but in a good way.
“What is it with you and girls?”. Asked Bill, in a slightly accusing tone, “am I not enough for you?”
Julian looked down at his feet, “no, you are more than enough, you are my world, but, er”, he was struggling to think how to express himself, and began to regret only wearing the thin rubber tee shirt as the evening air was quite cold as a breeze rolled in from the water.
Bill was clutching his arm affectionately, which made him feel safe and happy and a bit warmer.
“We both like a bit of PVC right?”, Julian asked rhetorically, but waited for an answer anyway.
Bill squeezed the short sleeve of the latex tee shirt as he replied, “of course my darling, and rubber and well, you know, lots of kinky stuff”.
“Well, I get a bit turned on by boobs in plastic, it’s just me. I don’t love you any less, but for some reason a breast nestled in shiny PVC is a delight to me”.
“I know my love, just so long as your attention always comes back me!”, Bill replied in a sage-like voice, and gave Julian’s arm another squeeze.
The two men wandered along the beach for a while chatting, not noticing the looks from people walking by, or maybe not wanted to acknowledge that some people find it difficult to see men enjoying each other’s company, then again they might be disapproving of the shiny PVC outfits.
“Oh heck”, said Julian with an alarmed tone, “it’s ten to ten, we’d better get back or we’ll be spending the night in the car!”
They could see the big green house that marked the end of the road that the guest house was on, and right now it looked a long way away.

Both men were panting as they rocked up at the door at two minutes past ten. Bill pressed the doorbell and they waited anxiously.
But after a while the welcome sound of a lock was heard and the familiar figure of the landlady loomed, still in her clear plastic apron, “well you boys are very lucky, I was about to go up to my bed, you caught me just in time. You have both been very naughty”.
She let them in, the last comment seemed unnecessary and vaguely threatening.

Bill sat on the bed with no clothes on. Julian was in the process of getting undressed; much as he loved the feeling of PVC even he thought things had gone too far, and he was aware that the plastic and leather jeans were all he had to wear in the morning again.
There was a knock at the door. Bill went to dive under the covers, it was too late, the door opened sharply.
The landlady stood there, not looking like a guest house owner at all.
She was sporting thigh length, black PVC boots. Fishnet stockings, a black shiny mini skirt and matching boob tube under her clear plastic apron. Her hair was down, worryingly, she was holding a very heavy duty whip in her hand, “two minutes late! It looks like you boys need a little punishment to help you remember the timings in future”, she moved the leather whip in a circular motion that suggested she meant business.
Julian stood aghast, not knowing what to do or say, but Bill was certain what he was going to do, and bound out of the bed and grabbed his clothes and started putting them on as fast as he could, “that’s Ok, you need not worry about us being late again, we are NOT staying”.
The landlady’s face was expressionless.Julian stood in the doorway with one arm barring her entry, but only because that was the pose he was in when he went to answer the knock.
Bill was madly gathering every item that they owned and throwing them into their one suitcase.
Finally Julian reacted, “Um, can we talk this out, er, we are not into that sort of thing, and girls are not…”
“Shhhhhh”, she said and placed a finger against his lips, “this is not about what YOU want now is it?”
She stepped forward, her long boots creaked and the stiletto heels rang out on the bare floor boards.
The room was cleared of heir possessions and Bill pushed passed his friend and the landlady and hot-footed it out of the guest house, “are you coming darling, you should not be near that crazy woman, especially with that awful instrument of torture”.
“I just want to, er”, the woman’s face looked sad, “sorry, um, I thought”, her words tailed off.

Julian walked out to the car. Bill was sitting inside, “bout time too, looks like we need to find somewhere else to stay or we’ll be spending the night here!”, he folded his arms in an annoyed gesture.
“It’s all good, we talked it through, come on in and have a cup of tea”, Julian said, “she’s just fed up with the area being so dull, like us, she wants to experiment, to have fun. Yes she wanted to torture us, but I think I talked out of it. I hope!”

The three PVC and latex clad figures burst theatrically through the double glass doors that lead from the street, as If Hollywood stars arriving on stage. The ground floor of the apartment store entrance was makeup and fragrance, “this way boys”, Julia said, pulling her sunglasses down and peering over them like Elizabeth Taylor entering a premiere.
Bill and Julian followed their landlady dutifully, watching her shiny black rubber arse swinging as she strode confidently in impossibly high heels, “gents wear is just at the end”, she pointed ahead, then veered off to the left towards a rail of very expensive looking ladies coats.
Julian held up the jeans he had found, “I’m not entirely sure about this place”, and flashed the yellow cardboard tag towards his friend.
“Geese, really, £104 for a pair of Levi’s, do these people think we are made of money?”
“That’s not all, I found this…”, Julian held a lovely looking shiny blue jacket with white stripes down the arms above his head, “guess how much?”
“I like that!”, exclaimed Bill, “what’s it made of, how does it feel? Looks very you!”, Bill replied.
“Yes but is it £250 sexy?”
“Er, maybe not”
“Look they have some great stuff, but what say we skip out and find a Matalan?”
“Great idea”, said Bill, looking around furtively for an exit that would not be seen by Julia.
Both men stood at the top of the stairs, next to a sign saying, “lower floor and car park exit”.
Julian took one step down before he was stopped.
“Oh boys! Look what I have”
They stopped, looking like little boys caught out by their mother.
Julia posed with her legs crossed and one foot slightly raised, with her arms out she held two large shopping bags.
She was wearing a very short, tight, black leather mini skirt and fishnet stockings, “want to see what I have for you gentlemen?”
Given that The agreement was to get more sensible clothing, Julia had gone entirely off-track and Bill and Julian feared for what she might have bought for them.
“Er, I thought this was a high-end store, where did you get those items?”, Bill pointed and the landlady’s shiny bottom.
“There’s a, let’s call it, ‘special’ department I know about. Come on take a look, you know you want to”, she teased.
Julian peered in to a bag as Julia held it open, as he feared, it contained shiny black items, but wasn’t sure what they were.
“I need some proper clothes, I can’t spend a whole week in these”, he gestured to the shiny plastic jeans he was wearing.
“Oh come on, where’s your sense of adventure?”, she closed the bag and probably would have skipped down the stairs had she not still been wearing the stilettos, “come on boys”.
The men followed.
On the lower floor Julia guided her guests to the toilets and, without batting an eyelid, went straight into the gents.
“Ooooo, it’s not nice in here is it?”, she said as she pulled out the contents of the bags.
“This is for you”, she handed Bill a long, red, shiny PVC trench coat.
“This must have cost a small fortune!”, he replied.
“Anything for my favourite guests, now here is yours dear”, and she handed Julian a similar black raincoat, but his was unlined plastic.
Julian took it, he noticed it was no cheap material from China; the feel was sumptuously sexy.
“Thank you so much, but I really need to get some normal clothes, that’s what I was looking for”.
“Nonsense”, she replied in a strict voice, “when you are my guests you shall wear only what I tell you to wear. PVC, rubber and vinyl will be all you will have for the remainder of your stay”.

End of part 2
hotwilly

Re: The Holiday - part 2

Post by hotwilly »

Thanks for the continuation
Nice interesting twist to the story
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)