Anyone in South UK?

If you are interested to meet your fellow forum members this is where to set up a meeting.
Wellies247

Anyone in South UK?

Post by Wellies247 »

Hi All, I have posted before but was just putting it out there again,im near Portsmouth and was wondering if there are any mud lovers who wanna bring their wellies and gear for a muddy walk. There are lots of tidal mud flats near me and if we ever get any rain, there are some pretty nice muddy spots in the woods too. I'm 100 percent genuine and just want to make some muddy freinds. Male or Female is good for me, amd I'm happy to meet somewhere in public first for a coffeeor whatever. I consider myself just a middle aged working chap who absolutely loves wellies and getting muddy, that's all I'm about and I love it. Thanks in advance and please feel free to message with any questions you may have.
Best regards...Nick
Get your boots on
Rainworshipper

Re: Anyone in South UK?

Post by Rainworshipper »

Pity I don't live closer to you I'd wear my mac for a muddy walk in the rain but I am too far away. Good to hear from you again.
Wellies247

Post by Wellies247 »

Rainworshipper wrote: August 27th, 2022, 5:28 am Pity I don't live closer to you I'd wear my mac for a muddy walk in the rain but I am too far away. Good to hear from you again.
You too mate, hope you are well, it's not nearly as wet and muddy as I like but it won't be long I suppose
Get your boots on
Wellies247

Post by Wellies247 »

SatinLinings21 wrote: August 27th, 2022, 6:52 am Well mate I hope that you find someone to share a session with you. I love guys raincoats but love in the south west
I've arranged a couple but they never show, i am genuine and have a love for mud and rain gear and wellies, one day...who knows
Get your boots on
staggy

Post by staggy »

I’m genuine to meet someone in the Hertfordshire area
Muddywaders

Post by Muddywaders »

Sadly I’m near Barnsley but it sounds great fun. Good luck!
valenteen3.14

Post by valenteen3.14 »

Would anyone care to share their muddy locations on here in the south?

I'm looking for deep mud I find it hard to escape from, the deeper the better.
Wellies247

Post by Wellies247 »

I use Langstone harbour near Portsmouth as the tidal areas are a good mix of shallow and deep mud, so much fun and waste deep for the struggle and ankle to knee deep in other areas, so it caters for all tastes.
Get your boots on
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

Wellies247 wrote: March 8th, 2023, 4:11 pm I use Langstone harbour near Portsmouth as the tidal areas are a good mix of shallow and deep mud, so much fun and waste deep for the struggle and ankle to knee deep in other areas, so it caters for all tastes.
This sounds like a good location, but it is very rare now that I visit Hampshire. The next time that I am in the district I will get in touch. If the mud is waist deep go careful, I find it difficult to get out of if the mud is above my knees.
Wellies247

Post by Wellies247 »

Its a lovely place for a wade, it would be lovely to hear from you, I tend to stick to knee deep unless I'm feeling particularly energetic. But waders are a must
Get your boots on