'May To December' (S02-E07 - 'My Funny Valentine'). Rebecca Lacey wearing a shiny yellow PVC mac and matching souwester.

If you would like to share some pictures and videos please post them here.
rothbhoy

'May To December' (S02-E07 - 'My Funny Valentine'). Rebecca Lacey wearing a shiny yellow PVC mac and matching souwester.

Post by rothbhoy »

'May To December' (Series 2 - Episode 7 - 'My Funny Valentine') from 1990. Rebecca Lacey wearing a shiny yellow PVC mac and matching souwester. The short mac scene begins at 2'-19" in to the episode. It's such a shame the scene is so short because Rebecca looks absolutely stunning in that lovely mac and souwester. Still, at least we get to see it hanging up for a short while after she's taken it off. Enjoy! :)
URL: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x72h3jq
Last edited by rothbhoy on September 18th, 2022, 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taurus

Re: 'May To December' (S02-E07 - 'My Funny Valentine'). Rebecca Lacey wearing a shiny yellow PVC mac and matching souwes

Post by Taurus »

Nice find! Very unfortunate that the raincoat and southwester can only be seen for such a short time. Rebecca definitely looks great in it and when I see the raincoat and southwester hanging I wish I could put them on myself :D
rothbhoy

Re: 'May To December' (S02-E07 - 'My Funny Valentine'). Rebecca Lacey wearing a shiny yellow PVC mac and matching souwes

Post by rothbhoy »

Taurus wrote: August 20th, 2022, 12:17 pm Nice find! Very unfortunate that the raincoat and southwester can only be seen for such a short time. Rebecca definitely looks great in it and when I see the raincoat and southwester hanging I wish I could put them on myself :D
Cheers Taurus! Yes, it's unfortunate that the mac scene is so short. I've had a look through some other episodes but I've not been able to find one where Rebecca has the mac on again - sadly!